Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[MORBIT] The Pickled Corvice
[little_birdhouse]: VEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it!
:3
[CluelessMedea]: Oh yeah cursing is fine, avoiding that isn't going well. I'm trying, but he doesn't really get it anyway. 
[CluelessMedea]: Streamy laughed at the noodle chair thing, he's gonna make a macaroni chair he says.
[CluelessMedea]: He says hi, just a little too busy to talk.
[CluelessMedea]: We're attempting to make popsicle bridges, he got the idea from a blog he was reading. It's cute, never really did arts and crafts before.
Give Me Your Coins
[little_birdhouse]: that’s so cute! I helped built my friend who is a tcps house. I had to buy them stained glass windows though. Maybe they would like a popcical bridge
:3
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: heh
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Thankyou i'll be here all week
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: also let your friend say swears.
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Swearing is an open-source software and should b made available to everyone
Oh right we have signatures
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] Shoot uhhh Hello? Its me! Drip. I haven't been on in a while.
Dri<3
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Hello! What brings you back?
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] Oh I just got kinda busy and then forgot about this place. Then I remembered! So here I am!
Dri<3
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] So how is everyone?
Dri<3
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I've started a home for wayward TCPs!
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: And I've never felt better!
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] Oh that sounds amazing! TCP's are great Big Grin
Dri<3
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: It really has been!
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I've been posting to my blog about it, over at wmw.THRIFTY DREAMS.blog.home
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I'm trying my best to put the word out there.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Only 3 residents so far.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[CluelessMedea]: Oh hey, that's the blog.
[CluelessMedea]: Weird, have to tell Streamy you're here sometime. He'd be so excited.
[CluelessMedea]: He got super excited when you answered his question. I feel bad I can't actually get him any friends, but I can't really explain it to him.
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Can you not support anyone else?
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] Ooo! I will be sure to read it! Its pretty nice of you to do what you are doing.
Dri<3
[CluelessMedea]: Ah no it's not that.
[CluelessMedea]: I'm still new to the TCP being real thing so excuse me if I mess up terms.
[CluelessMedea]: TCP are bonded to nouns in type categories, and Streamy is... abstract/creature?
[CluelessMedea]: Specifically, he's Irony/Imaginary Friend... I think. We're a little unsure.
[CluelessMedea]: At the end of the day: Only I can see him. He can interact with things when it's just us, but if anyone else is here he can't even do that.
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Wait, really?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: So even if you were to bring in another TCP.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Streamy would still be alone.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: That's awful.
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] oh poor Streamy
Dri<3
[CluelessMedea]: What's crazy is he's the only TCP around here too, so like I said I didn't think they were real.
[CluelessMedea]: None of my friends personally do either.
[CluelessMedea]: Well ex friends, they think I'm going mad. But I can't really prove he's real?
[CluelessMedea]: So now it's just me and Streamy and his popsicle creations. I'm never going to get this paint out of the carpet.
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] I believe that Streamy is real! They seem real nice to. I kinda want a tcp friend for myself. But im afraid of getting paint on them and that might not be good depending on the type.
Dri<3
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: wait so
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: what did Streamy do before meeting you
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Also where does irony come in.
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: did you say "TCPs definitely arent real" out loud just before he fell on your head or somethin
[CluelessMedea]: Pretty much.
[CluelessMedea]: I talk about conspiracy theories, ran a morbtube channel and do streaming, just find it all interesting and want to share that.
[CluelessMedea]: I don't believe every theory I explain, but I had no reason to believe TCP were real.
[CluelessMedea]: I was saying something like "If they just appear, then why doesn't one right now and prove me wrong."
[CluelessMedea]: So there's a video of me then screaming at the air then shutting down the stream.
[CluelessMedea]: I asked him "What the fuck are you" and his first word was fuck. An interesting way to start existing, I don't get why TCP just appear but they do, and now I have to keep him safe so he's not alone.
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] huh thats a intresting way of a tcp appearing but y'know. I guess it did.
Dri<3
[NotABotISwear]: I think you should worry less about keeping Streamy safe and more about keeping yourself safe.
[NotABotISwear]: Not to imply you're in any danger, but Imaginary Friend types have a tendency to be, well, incorporeal.
[NotABotISwear]: If only you could see and interact with them, what would happen if you weren't there anymore?
[NotABotISwear]: Erm, sorry, I'm getting a little overdramatic.
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: wait really

[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: That's
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: huh
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: well I guess it's a good thing you're there for him
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: with the whole,
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: existing thing.
[fireflipgiirl87]: hey uh
[fireflipgiirl87]: does anyone here have any experience with moderating roleplays?
[fireflipgiirl87]: i just started one and im not sure what to expect
[fireflipgiirl87]: also i'm not sure how you get other mods like
[fireflipgiirl87]: id on't know what im doiiiiiing
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] I wish I could help but I don't think I know how to help.
Dri<3
[fireflipgiirl87]: oh that's ok
[fireflipgiirl87]: I probably should have planned it out more before starting it but im kinda impulsive lol
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: well iv never done 1 of those myself
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: but I know people who have.
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: & they basically just had 3 rules
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: listen to the person in charge or you're out
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Be creative but dont tell other people  what they do
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: you're not allowed to b better and cooler than evryone else.
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: oh and also no spaceships.
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: that last one may or mayn't be relevant to you.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: You can ask close friends to moderate for you.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Although that can show favoritism.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Perhaps applications through Moorble Forms?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: You can access it through Moorble Drive.
[fireflipgiirl87]: i have rules and everything (no rule against spaceships, though they may not fit the universe? im not strict about that though my site is just for people to do whatever they find fun, as long as it isn't harmful)

[fireflipgiirl87]: oh!! moorble forms could work yeah
[fireflipgiirl87]: ij ust dont know who to send the forms TO though
[fireflipgiirl87]: its hard to ask friends to moderate for you when you don't have any
[fireflipgiirl87]: jk
[fireflipgiirl87]: but yeah! thats my project
[fireflipgiirl87]: what do you guys talk about here?
[fireflipgiirl87]: anything?
[fireflipgiirl87]:... corvices?
[fireflipgiirl87]: I should proabablyy read the rules first, lol
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: blarrrrrgggggg
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: > be me
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: > slow day at the office
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: > realise no one else is there
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: > look around for a bit
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: > someone replaced the entrance with a wall
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: > didn't notice because i enter by astral projection
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: > end up being productive, doing a lot of work and leaving late
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: I'm joking course
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: I don't work at an office lol
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: but seriously do you guys think I should show up for work tomorrow or no
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] Ah this place has been a bit dead, also you probably should go to work?? You might get fired or something?? For not going-
Dri<3
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: skipping work is always a great idea that has no repercussions
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: at least in my experience
no longer active
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Na i do not think that would happen.
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: theyre low temperature people
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: I do hope they get the problem with the entrance fixed. It's a bit lonesome to be there all on my lonesome
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Spose i can drop a message, see if they answer the call
[PENNILESS_PYRITE]: Yoo anyone wanna buy some tcp game tokens?
[PENNILESS_PYRITE]: Usually you can only get these babies in arcades but lucky for you Ive got my own stash and my prices are DIRT CHEAP.
no longer active
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: this forum isn't great for advertising
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: especially for TCP tokens, that's a bit of a testy subject here
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: how cheap are we talking though
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Yeah, I really doubt anyone is going to take you up on that offer.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: There's enough abandoned divine TCPs on the stress already.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: And there are tons of TCPs looking for homes regardless of their spawn source.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Are you screening your buyers?
[PENNILESS_PYRITE]: @[digital water sucks, fite me] How’s 20-40% below retail price sound? (Depends on what region ur in)
no longer active
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Lololol.
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: you've got a stash eh?
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: i bet they're probably a god or something who plays it for free and cons arcades into giving them tokens
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: "oh silly me, i forgot my account password, wouldd it be ok if i played on the arcade instead, but for free because as you can clearly see I am a god"
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: "Oh but I will also need a token, which I am sure to use promptly in the machine.'
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: ANd then they just stand around for a few hours in the booth and walk out with their tail wagging
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: No one the wiser
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: nah dude arcades are really strict about that
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: some even have a test thingy to make sure you aren't a god in disguise, or jack the prices if they suspect you are one
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: it's their most popular cabinet, they wouldn't give out tokens for free, for anyone
[PENNILESS_PYRITE]: @[digital water sucks, fite me] How’s 20-40% below retail price sound? (Depends on what region ur in)
no longer active
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: oh heck do you think it's a spambot
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: would be great if this place had a no soliciting rule but it is what it is
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: yes mods, I am calling you out
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][the mods suck, fite me]: ha fixed
[PENNILESS_PYRITE]: Im not a bot, u didn’t answer the question.
no longer active
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][the mods suck, fite me]: tempting, but no
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][the mods suck, fite me]: I personally can't wire money over the internet, plus
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][the mods suck, fite me]: I doubt anyone coming on here to advertise has anything good to offer
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][the mods suck, fite me]: how would you even get people the tokens? you say (Depends on what region ur in) but some regions are just impossible to send stuff to, like Bluster
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][the mods suck, fite me]: also shipping costs would outweigh the profit unless you sold packs of, what, 50 tokens?
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][the mods suck, fite me]: do you sell in bulk? is that how this works?
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: @ PENNILESS PIRATE: q
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: would you acc3pt some form of services insted of cash
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: I don't have any money
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: (unless you count LinkBoostKredits for KarRacerz2 which I am currently RAKING in)
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: (it's a very sophisticated economy system)
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: but I do have some, shall we say, 'skills'
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: if you know what I mean ; )
[PENNILESS_PYRITE]: Yes, i sell in bulk. i don’t ship to dead zones (thought that was obvious but I guess not).
[PENNILESS_PYRITE]: Cash only.
no longer active
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: lame
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: thats what yu are
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: a lame-y wame-y
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: anyway
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: completely unrelated to anything ever, Ihave a hypothetical situation to put forward to you all.
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: If you were (hypothetically) competing in a reality tv show where you had to complete a variety of physical and mental challenges requiring coordination and teamwork, except,
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: All your teammates were exact copies of yourself, in fact they aren't copies really they're just more yous, how do you think you'd do? And also, would you be interested in watching such a ashow? (hypothetically)
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: yeah sounds Neat ,lol
no longer active
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I mean, I'd totally suck at the physical parts.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: But I've watched plenty of puzzle-death shows.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I could probably hold my own on the mental challenges.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: And I'd definitely watch a show like that.