Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[MORBIT] The Pickled Corvice
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: So this carnival lasted around half a day?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Sorry I set them off.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Is joining this chat room a big step then?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I know it was for me.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I haven't talked to nearly this many people in ages.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: nah it was like
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: pocket dimension nonsense
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: time goes weird in those
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: yknow. supposedly
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: and yeah i guess i'm trying to be more social
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: between this and the roommate situation i really got dunked into it fast
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[NotABotISwear]: Normally I'd say that spending time on the internet isn't exactly "social"
[NotABotISwear]: But then again the only people I ever talk to are my partners-in-crime, so to speak.
[NotABotISwear]: So, social enough, I guess.
[NotABotISwear]: Though I can't really talk to much of anyone else anyway given that I live in a mountain, heheh
[little_birdhouse]: my friend got two tcp friends from that carnival. His friend gave him hers because she didn’t want it
:3
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]:  they didnt become real did they
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Well I believe stuffed animals are quite real objects, unless you mean that the carnival was fake?
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: living, breathing
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: that kind of real
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Speaking of TCPs.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I was thinking about some of the things the hotheaded dude said not too long ago.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: And I was feeling bad, reading back the way I was insensitive to HOTDAMNED and ?????? about calling TCP a game.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I've been thinking about offering living space for homeless or displaced TCPs.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I'm not sure how to attempt any networking for it.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: But I think I could do it.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Would you guys have any ideas for me?
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[??????]: many TCPs are displaced and on the streets yeah
[??????]: an internet ad may help but access to the web is often restricted due to the fact that in the majority of the world, it is scaled for complexes
[??????]: TCP scaled interfaces exist but they're expensive and as a result not accessible to those on the streets. you can't just go to a library like other homeless complexes or anything like that
[??????]: your best bet is to put up physical ads, such as flyers, in places where TCPs will be able to read them
[??????]: their eye level is different so you have to accommodate for that. putting it where your own eye level is won't work.
[??????]: you also need to make sure you're ready and willing to work with typings that may not be appealing to you. diseases and organs and torture devices can all be TCPs.
[??????]: above all, they are people. no matter what their typing, background, or situation
[??????]: you have to be ready for that. giving someone false hope and kicking them out just because you couldn't hack it is worse than not doing it at all
[??????]: so
[??????]: do you honestly think you have what it takes?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I think I could handle that.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I have no aversions to anything in particular.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I'll have to figure out a unique way to house each individual in an livable way.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Along with figuring out how to handle anyone who happen to have dietary requirements.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I think I could manage it.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: And with enough time and patience, I'll get better at it.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Anything else I should note?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I'm writing all your points down so I can take them into account when I start working on this.
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: I would not discount the abilities of these inter-connected devices.
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: So long as you play to their strengths. For instance, I am currently using it to connect to individuals in other zones in my business practice, giving me a treasure trove of stories and experience.
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: For TCP services, I believe they would serve less use in making a network, but rather giving individuals the ability to set up their own networks.

[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Also could you not think of a username with more than one character in it?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I've had a thought, would it be demeaning to shop on toy sites for TCP scale furniture?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: There's a lot of usable stuff, despite it being sold as toys.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: All the listings for "TCP Scale Furniture" are pretty expensive when compared to things marketed as toys.
[??????]: buy from toy sites and renovate yourself using TCP scale living standards
[??????]: customize as needed. it's cheap or if you're not good with your hands, buy TCP-made stuff over the garbage corporations put out
[??????]: toys work well as a base though. it's not uncommon and it's better shelter than the cold hard ground
[??????]: you're best off getting something general to start, like a medium sized soft surface. try a pet bed but get some small blankets and pillows that make it look more proper
[??????]: get some kind of step up too. it'll help with the comfort and accessibility factor
[??????]: you have a really big height range with TCPs, so having something kind of ambiguous and accommodating is a good start before you can get them more specialized furniture and accomodations.
[??????]: most TCPs don't need to eat on a schedule like complexes, but it's important to have food type-based products available on hand in case they get hurt or just want a snack.
[??????]: also my username is fine
[NotABotISwear]: Kinda hard to pronounce, though.
[NotABotISwear]: I'm imagining a kind of "Huuhhh?", accompanied by a shrugging gesture.
[??????]: why would you need to pronounce it
[??????]: do you talk to people about your online exploits or something
[NotABotISwear]: My online exploits are literally the only thing I talk about
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I think I can do this.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Thanks for helping me out, 6Q.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: One more quick question though, would it be exploitative to create a blog about this experience?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I think it could help me reach people, gradually, and maybe get some other people into trying this kind of thing.
[??????]: no problem i guess
[??????]: and go ahead with the blog thing
[??????]: just be respectful. if you want i could proofread it when i'm able to. i have really limited connection to the internet so you'll have to bear with me.

[??????]: wait
[??????]: shit
[??????]: dont call me 6Q
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: What else am I going to call you?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Besides, having the same username and an active stance on TCP rights, protections, and housing doesn't mean you're the same person as the popular TCP player.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Right?
[little_birdhouse]: my friends said only one of his came to life, and he’s doing alright with that.
[little_birdhouse]: a new TCP showed up by my house so I built them a little home

[not much room]: I had facebank tcps break into my house once, I almost died
[??????]: yeah. right.
[not much room]: I’m not kidding one had like a sharp object...which might have been a stick and then one ate all of the plates in my house and then another ate all of my left socks, and then they obviously ate my money but one just ate the piggy bank just the bank not the coins just the bank. It wa terrifying
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I'd actually assume that the actual 6Q has an indifference towards TCPs at the very least.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Seeing as their scores are so high in TCP.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I'm sure you don't get scores that high by always going for a peaceful victory.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: And I know I'd struggle to consolidate a TCP positive worldview with one where you still have to pit your team of 5 against other teams of 5 for the sake of winning the game.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Since not all other players want to play nice.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Get what I'm saying?
(07-24-2019, 03:29 AM)skinstealer Wrote: [??????]: no problem i guess
[??????]: and go ahead with the blog thing
[??????]: just be respectful. if you want i could proofread it when i'm able to. i have really limited connection to the internet so you'll have to bear with me.

[??????]: wait
[??????]: shit
[??????]: dont call me 6Q

[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: wait shoot
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: you're THE 6Q, aren't you. that makes a lot of sense, actually
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: Do you uh... do you mind if I ask you a few questions? Watching your sessions is what originally got me into...arcade games, you're a HUGE inspiration.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[??????]: i don't do hostile victories and if you watched my games youd know that by now
[??????]: not everyone plays this game because they find it "fun"
[??????]: and honestly if you want to find me an inspiration or whatever get off your ass and do something that matters for your community
[??????]: the last thing i want is someone getting their kicks off of the TCP arcades because they saw me doing what had to be done
[PLAYHOUSE_PERFECTION] has joined the chat.

[PLAYHOUSE_PERFECTION]: One moment, I'm uploading an avatar.

[Image: playhouse_perfection.png] [PLAYHOUSE_PERFECTION]: There we go!
[Image: playhouse_perfection.png] [PLAYHOUSE_PERFECTION]: Hello, all.
[little_birdhouse]: I tried to play tcp once but someone wasn’t nice to my team, and let’s just say I cried the entire time because other players were mean from the start
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Well, I didn't know that.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Clearly I don't watch nor play TCP.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Sorry that I touched a soft spot.
[not much room]: a tcp ate my hat once
Photo 
[Template] has joined the chat!

[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Y not just call em Six Question Marks
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Or SQM 4 short
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: sqm
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: what do u think about that sqm
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: also hi I am here because i am going thru public chatroom IDs randomly
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Because y not
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: There was one where everyone kept saying some variation of the word trapezium over and over
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: for like an hour
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: this 1 seems better so far
Oh right we have signatures
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: trəˈpēzēəm
[Image: playhouse_perfection.png] [PLAYHOUSE_PERFECTION]: I don't know, that trapezium server sounds like it could be fun.
[Image: playhouse_perfection.png] [PLAYHOUSE_PERFECTION]: Might head there if people don't stop arguing soon. I'm looking to chill, not join a debate club.
[??????]: if a TCP ate your hat once its because they were likely afflicted with a condition that required them to eat non-TCP matter
[??????]: they were hungry. not malicious
[??????]: stop assuming the worse and spreading fearmongering shit
[not much room]: I was fine with them eating my hat! It was whenthe face banks broke in I didn’t like it. The tcp who ate my hat now has a nice home with sour gear

[sour gear]: their name is hats because that’s what they eat
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]:           ___________

[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]:         /                        \  
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]:       /     ()          ()        \
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]:     /                                \
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]:   /          ------------           \
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: /____________________\
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: It judges you
[Image: playhouse_perfection.png] [PLAYHOUSE_PERFECTION]: He has such a funny face! Does he have a name?
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Alexander Numtherfund
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: but I'm all trapeziumed out rn
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: no more single pair parallel quadrilaterals for me
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: nyway whats a TCP
(07-24-2019, 04:20 AM)1011686 Wrote: [Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Alexander Numtherfund
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: but I'm all trapeziumed out rn
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: no more single pair parallel quadrilaterals for me
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: nyway whats a TCP

[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: a tiny cat person
[little_birdhouse]: tiny cat people are all friend shaped, prove me wrong
(07-24-2019, 03:52 AM)skinstealer Wrote: [??????]: i don't do hostile victories and if you watched my games youd know that by now
[??????]: not everyone plays this game because they find it "fun"
[??????]: and honestly if you want to find me an inspiration or whatever get off your ass and do something that matters for your community
[??????]: the last thing i want is someone getting their kicks off of the TCP arcades because they saw me doing what had to be done

[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: I do what I can afford to
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: I honestly said you were an inspiration BECAUSE of your non-hostile victories
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: I know I mentioned doing challenges and stuff earlier, but that's just stuff like typeless runs and stuff like that
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: for someone who prides themself on being non-hostile you're pretty aggressive to someone who wants to play like you
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: goodness f*cking gracious
[NotABotISwear]: Geez, this chat blew up.
[NotABotISwear]: Anyway, yeah I am surprised I didn't see this twist coming.
[NotABotISwear]: Not gonna call you 6Q because Huehhh? is funnier.

[NotABotISwear]: ...Though, I'm going to be somewhat honest.
[NotABotISwear]: I play TCP, and not really for any morally upright reason.
[NotABotISwear]: I hope that isn't too big of an issue.
[little_birdhouse]: I don’t play tcp anymore,
[Image: playhouse_perfection.png] [PLAYHOUSE_PERFECTION]: I’ve never played that game myself, nor do I really have any plan to.
[Image: playhouse_perfection.png] [PLAYHOUSE_PERFECTION]: At the risk of sounding rude, I feel I have better to do than risk others’ lives for my enjoyment. Besides, I’ve heard you can run into some rather nasty sorts in those matches.
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: i still dont know what a tcp is
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Honestly sounds too morally complex 2 be much fun
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: think Ill stick to KarRacerz2
[CluelessMedea] has joined the chat

[CluelessMedea]: Oh shoot, there's actually a lot of uh people here.
[CluelessMedea]: This place is TCP friendly right? The ad I read said so. I don't know much about the game but it doesn't really seem like it is?
[CluelessMedea]: I'm asking cause my little buddy may take a peek or talk sometime, really dont want to expose him to anything bad.
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: yah i think so?
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: the game seems like a touchy subject here
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Specially with sqm
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: But that's because its bad or something, i don't think peeps here will talk about it if you ask them to not
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: also what's a TCP?
[CluelessMedea]: I'm not the best person to answer that question.
[CluelessMedea]: they're these small cat things that are like bonded to nouns and have magic powers.
[CluelessMedea]: Not really I thing where I am, so 100% I thought they were fake.
Give Me Your Coins
[little_birdHouse]: welcome! And yes most of us are tcp friendly! Though some of us tend to curse
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: Bubble bubble toil and trouble skidaddle skidoodle your chair is a noodle
[Image: XbMJWQy.png][Template]: hows that 4 a curse