Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[MORBIT] The Pickled Corvice
[little_birdhouse]: new friends? I’m ever so lonely, and I just want some friends”
:3
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: You aren't going to find many friends here, we've got some aggressive individuals.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Very amusing to watch them think their all caps and threats equates intimidation.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Hey I said I was sorry ):B
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]:  You won't find friends unless you seek them. :(
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]:  Perhaps that's for the best. :)
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]:  You never know who could be dangerous here  :)
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]:  Certain individuals come to mind :(
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]:  But I'm sure they just have their own problems. :)
[NotABotISwear]: I'm sure there'll be more good guys and bad guys here sometime soon.
[NotABotISwear]: I've got a bit of a feeling.
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: What do you mean
[Image: 5Hk4Qbq.png][BAD_DEATH]: do i count as a good guy or a bad guy
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: I think ur a good guy!!
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Probably
[Image: 5Hk4Qbq.png][BAD_DEATH]: yeah probablys a good answer for that 
[Image: 5Hk4Qbq.png][BAD_DEATH]: im trying so that counts for something right
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: I think it counts for a lot!
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: If what you say bout urself is true I think you probs are a good person. I just can’t lnow if it is LMAO
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: You could be lying but if u aren’t u seem like a real decent person!
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: You're a medium guy.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[NotABotISwear]: As for what I mean...
[NotABotISwear]: You really think that it makes sense that this obscure chatroom, on an obscure website in the middle of nowhere on the internet, somehow gained dozens of users within hours?
[NotABotISwear]: I don't suppose this is just your typical chat board. Something's fishy.
[little_birdhouse]: uh i guess? honestly i dont know. to be fair the whole online thing is quite fishy to me. i dont trust its inter wed of lies
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Huh yeah I guess that makes sense
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: I never really thought about it TBH
[Image: 5Hk4Qbq.png][BAD_DEATH]: uhhh im here bc i have nothing else to do lmao
[Image: 5Hk4Qbq.png][BAD_DEATH]: it's that or be sick in bed
[Image: 5Hk4Qbq.png][BAD_DEATH]: or draw i guess but right now i can't reeeeally do that

[??????]: i came here from an advertisement.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I was sent the link by an anonymous user in my mailbox.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I figured it was click it or be bored again.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: So I choose to delete the email and spend 3 days moping about it.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: And then I looked up the chat room and joined.
[little_birdhouse]: i found it in my emails too
[Somebody has joined the chat]

[Somebody]: Yo yo yo! How's it hangin'!
[NotABotISwear]: It's hangin' good.
[NotABotISwear]: Somebody just joined the chat and I'm currently tryin' to get to know 'em, though =3
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: I see this online world is quite small.
[WIDE_EYES] has joined the chat

[WIDE_EYES]: uh hello?
If I dont regret anything I probably didnt do it right.
[little_birdhouse]: Hello!! its nice to meet you!!!
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Yo what’s up!
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: How wide are your eyes?
[WIDE_EYES]: hey

[WIDE_EYES]: uh nothing really just trying to meet new people I guess

[WIDE_EYES]: oh um wide i guess? they're big circles all the time
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Always? What about when ur asleep?
[little_birdhouse]: thats wild
[WIDE_EYES]: yeah? i mean i dont know i dont see them close, can eyespots close?
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Eyespots? U said eyes earlier? What's the difference?
[little_birdhouse]: how strange but cool
[WIDE_EYES]: to be fair Cheap-Snooze said eyes not me
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Uh... ur name?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Anyway, let's play a little game.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I'm a big fan of riddles.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: So let's start easy.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: A night painted red.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: By my hands or my orders.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Families asunder at my glass grasp.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I find the taste invigorating.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Who am I?
[NotABotISwear]: A bitch-ass mothafucka
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Uhhhhh an edgelord?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Both very good guesses but we're looking for a name.
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: IDK then sorry
[Flower Floof] - uhm...... I... Assume you mean Spit...? ..was hesitant to answer, but it seems fitting.. And no one else seems to have a clue
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: anybody here
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: did yall like
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: die or something
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: ...i really hope not this is kind of my only deal lmao
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: In my experience, this chatroom is moving quite quickly, it was only last afternoon that I investigated this contraption.
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: hahah fuck what
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: my time's all out of whack
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: thats what i get for going to some weird carnival
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: A carnival?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: What sort of carnival?
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: popped up outta nowhere
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: some kinda pocket dimension thing, had games
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: i won a plush but uhhhhh
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: some stuff happened
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: and i guess i have a roommate now
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: How does a plush equate to a roommate, exactly?
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: How does one... guess... they have a roommate?
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: well they arent a plush anymore and they say they want to help pay the rent
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: so theyre a roommate now
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: i'm getting them on the lease, even
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Sounds like a fruitful carnival.
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: yeah no kidding
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]:  wait
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: did you know he's an apple TCP
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: was that a pun
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: No, I didn't.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: But that's clever as hell, so I'm going to pretend I knew.
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: ok cool i have major paranoia issues so i was worried there
[Image: dysforumicon.png][BAD_DEATH]: i like to keep my life private yknow