Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TCP] Vic's Wastrels, Layabouts, and Other Adopts
Here's my pile of TCPs that I've adopted or were purchased for me. 
Mostly single-types that I'm not looking to build a story for, so I consider them a part of a colony.
TCPs will probably shuffle back and forth between here and my Menagerie based on what I'm doing with them

TABLE OF CONTENTS

[Florentina] - Shield-type
[Kelvin] - Ferret-type
[Channel] - Bastard-type
[Akane] - True Power-type
[Letters] - Burn-type
[Buddy] - Cocker Spaniel-type
[Origin] - Triops-type
[Infection] - Disassociation-type
[Palmer] - Equation-type | Powdery Modifier
[Gritty] - Humor-type | Earnub and Mouth Anomalies
[Holiday] - Bastard-type | Designer
[Penta] - Sadism-type | Designer
[Pluto] - Face Bank-type | Designer
[Wastepaper] - Merchant-type | Designer
[Arro] - Snake-type | Designer
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: S03X8C2.png]
"If you don't stop taking my cards I'm going to scream." | "Scream then! Bet you won't!"
These twin-types bicker constantly.
Name: Talon & Trifecta
Pronouns: He/They & He/It
Species: Tiny Cat Person
Type: Twin
Modifiers: None
Conditions: None
Anomalies: None
Ability(ies):
SHARED SENSE 
Twin types have an innate awareness of what the other twin is thinking and feeling, to the point where they often coordinate tasks together perfectly and speak in near-perfect unison. When one twin experiences pain, the other experiences a similar amount of pain. If one twin type dies, the second twin type will constantly experience whatever pain and emotion the first one had at the moment of death for the rest of its life. When twin types are spawned in a session, only one twin will spawn. It will be in extreme emotional distress at first, mourning the loss of something it never had. If another TCP manages to become close friends with it, the ability will apply to them as if they were the TCP's twin.
Personality: Artistic, Sedate, and Talkative & Bosterious, Arrogant, and Active
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: 26gG9xj.png]
"Quote"
This shield-type takes comfort in legends, eager to share with her peers.
Name: Florentina
Pronouns: She/her
Type: Shield
Modifiers: None
Conditions: None
Anomalies: None
Ability(ies):
SHIELDS UP 
Shield types can sacrifice health to create shields for others. This is done by having the central panel on their chest fall off of their body- this panel forms the shield, and the health is lost as a new one grows in its place.
Personality: Curious, friendly, and academic.
[Image: hsngZ2r.png]
"The name's Kelvin! I like watching races...and placing my bets wisely."
Name: Kelvin
Pronouns: He/They
Type: Ferret
Ability(ies):
ROMP AROUND 
Ferret types generate a passive aura that encourage those around them to frolic and play. This aura may also increase a person's overall energy level slightly.
Personality: Thrifty, excitable, and conniving.
[Image: ML3HF6S.png]
"Quote"
This bastard type is an avid TV watcher, knowing all of the latest shows.
Name: Channel
Pronouns: He/She
Type: Bastard
Modifiers: Designer (Minor)
Ability(ies):
JUST A LITTLE BIT TO THE LEFT
Bastard types generate a passive aura that encourages people to modify things, often things other people have created. Most of the time these modifications lead to the overall detriment of the thing they're modifying, although not always.
Personality: Lazy
[Image: 8F2essR.png]

"I don't think I'm supposed to feel like this."
Name: Akane
Pronouns: It/them
Type: True Power
Ability(ies):
TBA
Personality: Highstrung
[Image: 30ff76v.png]

"Quote"
This burn type enjoys scrapbooking, collecting all different kinds of paper. 
Name: Letters
Pronouns: He/them
Type: Burn
Ability(ies):
YOU NEED SOME WATER FOR THAT? 
Burn types can generate a burn on any surface, with more severe burns costing health. This is often painful when used on living creatures, and the exact effect varies depending on the material this ability is used on. While it cannot actually generate flame, the area affected will behave as if exposed to flame- wood will blacken, paint will peel, and skin will blister.
Personality: Meticulous
[Image: gaX2iUd.png]

"Quote"
Blurb 
Name: Buddy
Pronouns: He/them
Type: Cocker Spaniel
Modifiers: Designer
Ability(ies):
PACK BEHAVIOR 
Cocker spaniel types emit a passive aura that encourage those around it to band together in packs.
Personality: Playful, Cuddly
[Image: XIVrzQ8.png]

"Quote"
This triops type loves amusement parks, but only likes to look at the rides. 
Name: Origin
Pronouns: She/Her
Type: Triops
Ability(ies):
DRY DORMANCY
Triops types will typically become sleepy when in less humid environments, and others in close proximity will be inclined to behave the same way.
Personality: Playful, Cuddly
[Image: JRwu73R.png]

"Quote"
This dissociation type drops fluid like most dissociation types do... Except it always seems to end up inside of people.
Name: Infection
Pronouns: He/It
Type: Dissociation
Modifiers: Designer (Major)
Conditions: Overclocked (Major)
Ability(ies):
NOT QUITE THERE
Triops Dissociation types can sacrifice health to create dissociation in other living beings, or to remove it and experience it themselves. When creating dissociation in another being, the TCP can choose to amplify the severity or the duration of the effect at the cost of additional health. There is no extra health cost for relieving another being of large amounts of dissociation, but it will always experience the full amount of the dissociation it takes.
Personality: Self conscious
[Image: 1yBlDAD.png]
"I'm far too busy to handle all this right now, can't you take care of it yourself"
This equation-type secretly giggles at all of their Humor-type partner's jokes, even though they admonish it when it cracks jokes in front of company.
Name: Palmer
Pronouns: They/She
Type: Equation
Modifiers: Powdery
Ability(ies):
TBA
TBA
Personality: Contemplative
Art by Ringor Mortis
Christmas Gacha 2018
Gifted by AceOfNothing 
[Image: p81tIFB.png]

"Those slight, chaste smiles drive me nuts. Live a little! Laugh a little! Our world is full of hilarious stuff, feel it!"
This humor-type takes his typing incredibly seriously, cracking jokes at every opportunity.
Name: Gritty
Pronouns: He/It
Type: Humor
Anomalies: Earnub | Mouth
Ability(ies):
TBA
TBA
Personality: Cheshire
Art by Ringor Mortis
Christmas Gacha 2018
Gifted by AceOfNothing 
[Image: MRgUvMN.png]
"Quote"
This bastard type likes to wear costumes, even when it's not a holiday.
Name: Holiday
Pronouns: He/They/It
Type: Bastard-type
Ability(ies):
[i]JUST A LITTLE BIT TO THE LEFT[/i]
Bastard types generate a passive aura that encourages people to modify things, often things other people have created. Most of the time these modifications lead to the overall detriment of the thing they're modifying, although not always.
Personality: Self conscious
[Image: lzRcVhS.png]

"Quote"
This sadism type has a fascination with fiends, studying them well into the night.
Name: Penta
Pronouns: She/Her
Type: Sadism-type
Ability(ies):
TBA
TBA
Personality: Scholarly 
[Image: SCwCD4O.png]

"Quote"
This facebank type hoards jewels as its currency of choice, having quite the expensive tastes.
Name: Pluto
Pronouns: She/Her
Type: Face Bank-type
Ability(ies):
TBA
TBA
Personality: Unknowable, Obsessive