Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[IN PROGRESS] Someone Lost
"Ohh! I think I know what's going on! There's five prongs and five of us, so maybe we all have to do something with the prongs to get the door open?"
no longer active
'Mince's feathers ruffle in excitement. This looks like a puzzle! They step closer to inspect the prongs more closely, holding their leaf tightly in case they need it again. 'How would it know there would be five of us?' 
"Well, Brisk knows there are five of us, right? I feel like that might sort of, transfer over potentially. Just a theory though!"
no longer active
As Mince inspects the prongs, they notice that they seem to be detachable from the base- they can be unscrewed from their spot.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Mince unscrews the prong and taps the side with the tip of their wing, seeing what noise it makes.
The prong makes an odd hum for about a half-second, the two tips vibrating.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

’Is this a tuning fork..?’
“Oh, huh!” Clarice will unscrew and sound hers as well.
no longer active
The tuning fork hums for a short time. It doesn't seem to have any effect.

Brisk kneels down and peeks through the tiny door.
"That's odd. There's a disc wedged in here. Let me just..."

And with a gentle pop, Brisk removes a glass disc from the doorway, holding it up for the rest of the group.
"Huh. Anyone have a clue what this might be for?"

[ADOPTS]

"Maybe...?" Flicker unscrews a tuning fork as well and ventures over to Brisk, sounding the tuning fork and slotting the prongs on either side of the disc the other TCP is holding.
[Image: 46L7SNf.png]                         [Image: AccxU29.png]
~Calyx
"Maybe the disk needs to go into the hole in where the rods were attached to?"
no longer active