Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IN PROGRESS] Scrap Scavenger Hunt!
MISSION: SCRAP SCAVENGER HUNT
[Image: TALL7eb.png]
[Image: WQoN48N.png]

I consider myself a wizard, but I don't need all the scraps in this pocket dimension, and the mansion keeps spawning more creatures. Maybe if some of the scraps are cleared out, it'll lighten up! I lit the halls myself, but it didn't last too long. Please help me out - this is my and Corpus's home. 
OBJECTIVE: Seek scraps! Fight monsters!
Party: [4/4]
Petra
Esther
Ender
Clarice
RULES: PVE, scrap-viewing equipment required. Weaponry and a source of light recommended. Work together, or compete a little! No PVP allowed. Party members will obtain at least one scrap from this mission <:
DANGER: MODERATE DANGER - creatures of the night roam the mansion, and not all the scraps to be found are passive.
CONTENT WARNINGS: Spooky mansion, light horror (think Darkest Dungeon, if less soul-crushing!) KNOCK-OUTS possible but only if you're really careless / go alone. 
[Image: 1xufiAk.png]
[Image: DGVV5eJ.png]

A spooky haunted mansion? Count me in! I've got a scrap-detecting sword, so I should be good to go.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
[Image: ZW5JQGc.png]
"No PVP? That's a shame...looks like I'll have to make my own fun!"

INVENTORY: no weapon aside from melee/claw gloves, no light source, mask has scrap viewing lenses.

[Image: rMppBPA.png]
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Image: 643075616895139860_uGJZwIg.png]
[Image: rk2yESB.png]
"I would love to acquire more scraps... I have one scrap based torch to light the way. I'm not that big of a fighter, but I can protect myself."
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[Image: Wfw9MZV.png]
I can always use more scraps for research!

Inventory: several glass collection vials, scrap-viewing headgear

[Image: 743988046910718012_clarice_outfit_current.png]
no longer active
SCRAP SCAVENGER HUNT: BEGIN!

The glow of a witchlight lit by scrap dissolves in, followed by the darkness - an OBJ type holds it in the end of their wing. There's a breeze coming through the entrance hall, and the doors are closed behind the spawn point. 

OBJECTIVE: Introduce yourself and check your gear!
Clarice waves to the OBJ type. “Hi there, I’m Clarice. What’s the plan for today?” She has her scrap-viewing goggles pushed up on her forehead and the vials in her pockets clink slightly when she moves.
no longer active