Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SELLING-ART] Boo'ed TCPs!
A new modifier has been discovered at the TCPDex research facility, and just in time for the season, too! It looks like exposing a TCP to scraps with pertinent memories of Darkest Night festivities can change their physical form into something... spookier. The process is a bit inconsistent- different TCPs and different memories may affect the transformation in a variety of different ways! But not to worry, if something happens that you don't like, the research team has time type TCPs on hand to restore your original form, provided you change your mind within a few days.

This is a new type of commission I'm experimenting with- how it works is you provide an image of one or more of your TCPs, and I'll make some spooooky alterations to its body, coloration, and ability to match the festive style of Darkest Night! You can provide a theme to work with based on fun festivities or fond memories, but you don't have to. I'm offering these for free until November 1st november 31st because i didnt announce this at all last year and announced it late this year lol, and from then on they'll be $10 per TCP. Every October they'll be free again for the entire month! It's a lot easier to harvest Darkest Night scraps when it's the time of year for it.

Some rules:
-Any TCP you submit must be your own or used with permission of the owner
-No 18+ content

Show ContentSUBJECT 000- PRIMUS (noncanon obviously):
Show ContentSUBJECT 001- CHAINBOUND:
Show ContentSUBJECT 002- SUNRISE:
Show ContentSUBJECT 003- HAZARD:
Show ContentSUBJECT 004- SPELL:
Show ContentSUBJECT 005- FORREST:
Show ContentSUBJECT 006- INDIE:
Show ContentSUBJECT 007- FUNGUS:
Show ContentSUBJECT 008- PLATINUM:
Show ContentSUBJECT 009- BAUBLE:
Show ContentSUBJECT 010- LYS:
Show ContentSUBJECT 011- BRISK:
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Boo!
[Image: 740457139730120715_2-1.png]
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Oooh this is fun!!

[Image: g3RIIJL.png]

Sunrise work?
Give Me Your Coins
SUBJECT 001- CHAINBOUND
[Image: 740457139730120715_2-1.png]BEFORE [Image: 902881792120459274_chainbound.png]AFTER
Visual Changes- Sweater became darker, main skin tone changed to a more purplish hue. Fae wings replaced by bat wings. Two additional markings on the face resembling fangs.

Ability changes- Fae type aura seems more inclined towards deals of a nefarious nature. Narrator type aura specifically causes others to narrate as if they were in a horror story. Chainbound is able to slowly drain the health of other TCPs by touching their face to them, although the slow rate of health drain makes it impractical for most situations, requiring a few minutes or more to have a significant effect. Notably, there is very little sensation when one's health is being drained, making this ability best used when others are sleeping.

@victorianflorist
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: wLLrP0f.png]

IT IS TIME

throw a scrap related to cooking some delicious treats in there
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
SUBJECT 002- SUNRISE
[Image: g3RIIJL.png]BEFORE [Image: 902885951070679040_sunrise.png]AFTER

Visual changes: Fabric on body is much rougher, has several stitches in it, and is a dull tan. Scarf around neck is a slightly brighter orange. Head color changed to purple with black outline and markings.

Ability changes: The treasures Sunrise generates now appear to be haunted in various ways- they seem to move when no one is looking, and can even alter or manipulate other objects nearby to a minor degree. The hauntings, while often mischievous in nature, are almost never truly harmful.

@AceOfNothing

[ADOPTS]

SUBJECT 003- HAZARD
[Image: wLLrP0f.png]BEFORE [Image: 902892784934068264_hazard.png]AFTER

Visual changes: Body color changed to green with yellow and red stripes. Fluid is much denser, and tastes of rich caramel. Bite mark present in neck, revealing fruity material inside. Stem visible on top of head. Several layers of cellophane are wrapped loosely around Hazard's body, giving her a mummy-like appearance.

Ability changes: No changes to original ability, however Hazard now seems to function the same way as a food type in that parts of her body can be removed in order to feed to other TCPs. Regeneration happens at a similar rate to most food types, and the effect given is a combination of healing and energizing. Test subjects reported a strong similarity to caramel apples.

@skinstealer

Show Contentunwrapped alt:

[ADOPTS]

YESSS TY

knux said i could come back for more so here's spell

[Image: 7fxGNCV.png]

worth noting that they are full of sand a la sand plushes
high priority:
[Image: 628101870484979712_ember_tcp.png]
forrest - vampire type, would love if you could add scraps related to being lost in the woods

[Image: 5wUDl8s.png]
indie - bear trap type, angel hunter theme

low priority/optional:

[Image: 866864213019328512_yew_tcp_real.png]
platinum - worm-on-a-string/dragon/cerberus type, KAIJU / CITY CRUSHER theme alt. "Was hoppin' around / Hearth city like a big playground"

[Image: 596824577053556751_bauble.png]
bauble - mobile phone type, mad scientist/shocking! theme

[Image: 871942827423195196_wildflower_tcp.png]
lys - rafflesia/horrorcrust/inferior mirage/taint type, heartbreaker/man-eating plant theme

[Image: qH7IAHF.png]
brisk - patchwork type, something like a frankenstein's monster or the morbit equivalent
no longer active
SUBJECT 004- SPELL
[Image: 7fxGNCV.png]BEFORE [Image: 903432071903608882_spell.png]AFTER

Visual Changes: Overall coloration of main body is much paler. Eyebrows shifted to a more fearful expression. Tail head has grown significantly and is a deep purple, with the tail gradually shifting to the blue of the main body. Tail head has developed a large, toothy maw, enlarged eyespots, and several tendrils.

Ability Changes: Teddy bear aura remains normal. Chimera aura is now semi-controlled by the tail head, and can be directed towards nearby flammable objects. The tail head has developed a distinct mind and personality, and seems to be mischievous in nature.

@skinstealer

[ADOPTS]

[Image: 8u6ScgQ.png]

If you had time for a second one, maybe you can do Fungus here? Don't stress about it if you don't have time
Give Me Your Coins
SUBJECT 005- FORREST
[Image: 628101870484979712_ember_tcp.png]BEFORE [Image: 903440880088793138_forrest.png]AFTER

Visual changes: Body and cape color changed to pale browns and tans. Cape is visibly tattered and torn, and dirt stains are present on the body. Vines have grown over the TCP's legs, left arm, and head.

Ability Changes: Rate at which health drains is increased, but the ability now only works on those alone in a wooded area.

@cosmo

[ADOPTS]

SUBJECT 006- INDIE
[Image: 5wUDl8s.png]BEFORE [Image: 903964113741418546_indie.png]AFTER

Visual Changes: Colors changed to pastel blue and pink. Metal wireframe structures added to sides of head. Miniature metal shields added to wrists, each bearing a stylized logo of an angel.

Ability Changes: The protrusions on Indie's head appear to be special sensors that can detect when an angel is nearby. No changes to original ability.

@cosmo

[ADOPTS]

SUBJECT 007- FUNGUS
[Image: 8u6ScgQ.png]BEFORE [Image: 903964111040307251_fungus.png]AFTER

Visual changes: Body color changed to dark grey with dark red and blue splotches. The dark red markings bear glowing spiral patterns on them, and change to a purple color where they intersect with the blue splotches.

Ability changes: Gazing at the spiral patterns on Fungus' body may cause dizziness or lightheadedness, with subjects becoming unconscious if they continue looking for prolonged periods of time. No changes to original ability.

@AceOfNothing

[ADOPTS]

SUBJECT 008- PLATINUM
[Image: 866864213019328512_yew_tcp_real.png]BEFORE [Image: 905073889539936266_platinum.png]AFTER

Visual Changes: Body color changed to green, tan, and dark red. Left and right heads are now blue and orange respectively, and each head has gained bony protrusions- the blue head has a pair of tusks, the yellow head has a row of horns, and the orange head has a row of sharp teeth.

Ability Changes: Original auras weakened. Each head can project a different type of energy from its snout at the cost of health- the blue head can shoot ice, the yellow head lightning, and the orange head fire. Overall strength and constitution has increased.

@cosmo

[ADOPTS]

SUBJECT 009- BAUBLE
[Image: 596824577053556751_bauble.png]BEFORE [Image: 905081271431102494_bauble.png]AFTER

Visual changes: Body color changed to a dull white with dark grey buttons and markings. Screen color changed to a pale green. Eye color and electricity color changed to a bright yellow. Two copper pipes added to back with a large metal coil on the ends of each one. Electrical energy is more prominent between the earnubs and is also emitting from the coils.

Ability changes: Bauble seems to constantly generate electricity from their coils, and can use it to power devices, other TCPs, or even their own ability, which has not changed from the standard mobile phone type ability.

@cosmo

[ADOPTS]

SUBJECT 010- LYS
[Image: 871942827423195196_wildflower_tcp.png]BEFORE [Image: 906147415248216104_lys.png]AFTER

Visual changes: Main body color changed to green. Fluid is a slightly darker hue. Spots on the flower have been replaced with tiny thornlike teeth. Several more rows are visible inside the central stem.

Ability changes: Flower can fold inwards to approximate the appearance of a rose and conceal the teeth. Flower can now function as a mouth with a small cavity in the head for storing food. This allows Lys to "digest" some normal foods, with effects similar to ingesting food-type products. No changes to original ability.

@cosmo

[ADOPTS]

SUBJECT 011- BRISK
[Image: qH7IAHF.png]BEFORE [Image: 906536797616603166_brisk.png]AFTER

Visual changes: Body color changed to a haphazard mix of greens and browns, several rusty prosthetics added to body including pistons on the left arm and right knee, a spinal support and a set of bolts on the neck, and a set of gripper claws on the right foot.

Ability changes: Any patchwork areas Brisk creates will consistently be made of old, rugged fabric held in place by rusty staples. Left arm and right leg are considerably stronger, and right foot can grip onto softer surfaces.

@cosmo

[ADOPTS]

[Image: 2_17_10_23_11_27_20.png]

mortis sona GO

[Image: 2_17_10_23_11_25_48.png]

ref for heart sprinkles, same gray color as body
[Image: PvRN8Ll.png]

[Image: 1161935200683561060_Untitled75_202309301...7ddfabb5e&]

boo!! heres two of my tcps, if you can only do one the time type is top priority <3
​​​​​​[Image: Tabby_Laika_gif.gif]​​[Image: 69812896_cHnvc9h5dfLZjQ6.gif][Image: 69812904_zvCimISylgXPQyG.gif][Image: Tabby_raster_1_gif.gif][Image: Tabby_raster_2_gif.gif]​​​[Image: Tabby_Willow_gif.gif]​​​​​​
stickers by pichi
Think you could do this one?
[Image: 9_17_10_23_11_46_01.png]
MEDICINE_5"This medicine type is into some weird practices, using its ability for strange experiments..."
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: doc.png]
we would like to see something done with the doctor fellow

(if you have the time i'd also love to see Vanny but no worries if not of course)
[Image: vanitasref.png]
[Image: jrook.gif][Image: gyiyg.gif][Image: vaxis.gif]
what, purrrhaps, will happen to this cat...

[Image: 12_17_10_23_11_45_10.png]
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]