Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UNKNOWN SESSION
For appearance, I think legs would be neat. However many or wherever you want. Maybe drippy eyes.
We certainly could use another motif, maybe ink or writing like the others were suggesting? Or language?
Oh, on that note, though a bit negative sounding, I think a domain of miscommunication would be interesting.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
I think we should also have a motif of Light/Biolumensecence, because all our dangly bits and accents would be really cute if they were glowy.

I'm a fan of Vertigo.

They/it's for pronouns will do
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
We need an old tv head with a japanese school uniform
Bold of you to assume I know what i'm doing
i think that it is quite possible that the static-y stuff we have been finding might belong to another god in our session, are you guys sure we want to copy one of their posiible motifs? idk that seems like a dangerous thing to do

and for a name i was thinking Ypsi would be nice
also seconding caligraphy as a motif
(ýpsi means heights in greek btw)
they/it sounds good for pronouns, i'm sticking with my suggestion of vertigo for the name too!
no longer active
You continue to think and revise the image of yourself in your mind, slowly getting closer to finalizing your thoughts. 

You are currently deciding your appearance, motifs, and domains, as well as your name and pronouns. The Appearance Generation System will take in suggestions and use it to create and modify your appearance the best it can.

You can have up to two motifs. Motifs affect your appearance and may give bonuses to items you make and spawned TCPS. Currently, your motif(s) are:
Static
Light

You can have up to two domains. Domains do not currently affect gameplay. Your current domain(s) are:
Heights
Miscommunication 

The Appearance Generation System takes in your motifs and direct suggestions to auto generate an appearance. If you would like to change it, please input a direct suggestion on how to modify it. Currently, your appearance is:

[Image: Pannel%2020.png]
Based on: Static(motif), Light(motif)
You are composed of mostly static sludge, with a blanket like cloak hanging from your back. Your face is a screen and can change it’s display as desired, and you also have a TV antenna on the top of your head. Your antenna and the bits hanging from the blanket both naturally glow, and you can make your screen glow brightly as well if desired.

You must decide on a name to call yourself. Below is a pool of currently suggested names. The name that is suggested the most will automatically be chosen, but in the event of a tie, a random name will be chosen from the tied names. Your current name is:
Vertigo

You must decide on pronouns to be referred to by others. If no pronouns are submitted, or there is a tie, the default option of (they/its) will be selected. These may be changed later. Currently, your pronouns are:
They/Its

If you would like to modify anything, please make a suggestion below. If you are satisfied with your choices, please say so. Note that appearance, motifs, and domains can not be changed after you submit your choices.
i think miscommunication could play well with the static motif so i think this is excellent!! what a cute form =)
no longer active
I'd say to match the colors of their screen ears to the blanket, but other than that they're looking great!
I love Vertigo's design so much <3
I am satisfied
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: Pannel%2021.png]
As you finalize your image of yourself you see another pop up appear.

Thank you for using our New Form Creation Services[BETA]! If you have any suggestions, comments, or complaints, please direct them here to your admin, or high god Solar or Lunar. Your receipt number is 2318277323.

The links on the weird pop up seem broken, so no way to contact any of the people it mentions. Oh well, you probably should turn your attention back to Tippy anyways.

[Image: Panel%2022.png]
As you do so, you see her walking along, bouncing to each step and looking at her feet, before she notices you and starts vigorously waving. She welcomes you back as you start to tell her about yourself, and she listens intently, hanging onto each word. After you're done, she declares that when she gets home, she will paint a portrait of you. She skips forward with increased excitement, and soon you both see something besides the endless rolling hills.

[Image: Panel%2023.png]

There was a small train station there, along with that familiar sludge, that now that you had as a motif, you had a gut feeling that it wouldn’t hurt Tippy. She seemed in awe, and asked if she could go look around. 

What do you do?
"Sure, the sludge won't hurt you, but be careful of the train tracks, and don't get on any train you see without talking to us first, we didn't make that... someone else might have."

I don't want to poison Tip with notions of capitalism, but I also want to give her something for her effort if she does end up making us a portrait. given that we and will give her anything, what's something special you think would make for a thank you gift? My first thought is candy, but that seems a bit shallow. maybe some art textbooks? coloring books?
Go right ahead! Look around and explore! We're right here with you
"Get your slingshot ready, just in case. ...Actually, now might be a good time to practice with it a bit. Can you make a smiley face on the side of the train station from where you're standing?"

We can always make a fridge for her to put it on, or a gallery, or something similar. The reward can be our appreciation.
i LOVE the idea of an art fridge!

also seconding slingshot practice followed by exploration
no longer active

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.