Contacting [USER]high_god...

ERROR NO [USER]high_god FOUND

Looking for alternate protocols...

Protocol [BETA]Auto_High_God found!

Initiating [BETA]Auto_High_God...

Gathering data...

Creating server…
[Image: First%20Pannel.png]
Before your eyes a note appears in a white void. It reads in a nice cursive with occasional look mechanical areas that look inserted in:“Welcome to Tiny Cat People [NEW_USER_32857]! Please @#E^*@O# and SPAWN your first TCP! As long as you Q%&@& you and your new friend will get along great. Have fun playing! - Lunar”

Your TCP limit is [VALUE 1≥]

(AN: I’ll be using all of my own or modified designs for this session, though abilities will likely stay the same. The other teams will all have themes, feel free to do the same or not. Feel free to start CREATING as well. Please just relax and have fun!)
TCP Spawn Suggestion: Crayon!
Create: Grass covered ground
Create: One infinitely long, indestructible floating pole
Create: A large, hanging hammock home of sorts hanging from the pole (underneath our first tcp so they don't fall to their death poor thing)
(think this in shape, except the size of a soccer field, more or less)
[Image: CrickladeSwingChair.png]
Create: Gravity
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
while I absolutely love the idea of a Crayon type I am going to suggest Venus Flytrap type
hahahaha

yeah
(to be updated later with links to where i'll put my tcps and such)
seconding crayon type
create: sky that looks like a children's drawing
Suggesting Stamp-type
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
crayon type! and some papers for them
Crayon type sounds good! Also CREATE blank white landscape with paper surfaces to draw on, complete with gravity, paper hills, mountains, and the works.

Also, make sure we @#E^*@O#, that sounds important.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
(07-23-2019, 09:08 PM)knux400 Wrote: Crayon type sounds good! Also CREATE blank white landscape with paper surfaces to draw on, complete with gravity, paper hills, mountains, and the works.

Also, make sure we @#E^*@O#, that sounds important.

Oh that sounds cute!
I second this, as long is it's far, far beneath the pole, so the pole doesn't get in the way of any mountains or anything
SPAWN: Crayon type
CREATE: One infinitely long, indestructible floating pole, A large, hanging hammock home of sorts hanging from the pole, sky that looks like a children's drawing, papers, blank white landscape with paper surfaces to draw on, complete with gravity, paper hills, mountains

You decide to SPAWN a crayon type, and while your at it you create a landscape for her to play in, as well as gravity. She falls and bounces a bit against the hammock, making a scribbling sound that can only be described as a giggle. She stands up with a wobble and tries to bounce on the hammock some more, slowly getting better at moving around on it.

[Image: Secound%20pannel.png]

[Image: Third%20Pannel.png]

As she does this two more notes spawn next to her. One is in a different handwriting from the one before and seems to be a generic note everyone gets and the other only has a scramble of staticy ink that is unreadable. 
[Image: Fourth%20Pannel.png]
The generic note reads:
“GIVE- sharing gifts makes the kitties happy and well! anything can be a gift. 
CREATE- the void is pretty but has full of nothing! kitties can't walk or play on nothing.
NAME- naming kitties makes them unique and special! they like two syllables best. 
TEACH- kitties have nothing but fluff in their heads! teaching things will make them skilled and strong.
CHECK- checking kitties is a good way to make sure everything's okay! sometimes they have secrets. 
SPAWN: if you already have a kitty, you'll need more to keep them company! spawning with words helps you make more, but only if the limit says it's ok.
KILL: sometimes kitties aren't nice to each other, or go bad along the way. this helps you keep things friendly!”
This reminds you that your new friend still needs a NAME!
NAME: Tip-Tap
Because their little feet look like they'd make those sorts of noises!
Also it just sounds cute
seconding tip-tap because AAAA CUTE!!!

check: tip-tap
NAME: Tip (short for Tippy Toes)

CREATE: Plexiglass box around the static note (i don't trust that thing)
TEACH: Speech, Reading, Art
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

three seems like a lot to teach at once? let's start with speech nd then ask tippy if they are good for learning two more things! if they say yes, THEN teach tip reading and art. the box seems like a good call though....
Tip-Tap is so perfect!! (Tippy for tickname)
Introduce ourself to Tippy! As best we can, as we are currently nameless.
Say, "Hey Tip-Tap, it's so great to meet you! I'll be making and teaching you a few things, so don't be surprised if knowledge and items appear out of nowhere. If you'd like me to slow down, please let me know and I'll adjust my creations accordingly."

Give Tip-Tap: Paint brush, three buckets of paint, each one a different primary color.

Teach: Painting

"Now, you may notice that the hammock you're standing on is completely white... this is on purpose! This is your canvas, have fun with it! Feel free to splatter paint, draw crazy lines, whatever you feel would make this feel like home."
do we already have s/t making sure they can't fall off..?
NAME: Tip Tap

You name your new friend Tip-Tap! She seems to like the name a lot.

CHECK: Tip Tap

[Image: Tip%20Tap%20Check%20Screen%201.png]

Tip Tap is a CRAYON type TCP, and her ability is WRITE ON. At the cost of health Tip Tap can turn anything she touches into a same colored crayon. Additionally, She can use health to write in red crayon with her feet.
Tip Tap is currently very playful and excited to exist, and has just figured out walking. She has no SKILLS or INVENTORY yet.

TEACH: Speech, Reading, Art, Painting
CREATE: Plexiglass box around note
GIVE: Paint brush, three buckets of paint, each one a different primary color.

[Image: Pannel%205.png]

You teach Tip-Tap how to speak and read, and she twirls around in excitement, saying hello. You ask her if shes ok to learn a few things, to which she nods excitedly. You then teach her how to do art and paint. She seems a little dizzy, but gives you a TCP thumbs up. She then goes over to the paint buckets and dips her hands in.

[Image: Pannel%206.png]

You have a sense that you have just unleashed a beast. 

[Image: Pannel%207.png]

The next thing you know she is painting the hammock using mostly her feet and sometimes her hands, making a big flower for her first masterpiece, giggling all the way.
Uhhh. Was that static-y sad face always there? I feel like we should investigate it, but I don't want to burden Tippy with that this early in her life. If possible, could we zoom the camera in on it?

Aside from that, let Tippy do her thing for a bit! She seems content to paint.

[ADOPTS]

compliment how it's turning out!!!
CREATE: Another box over the static frowny face. its fine. everything's fine. we got this under control.

great drawings, tippy!!! they look amazing you are even more talented than we thought you would be!!!!!
turn that static frown upside down, literally if we have to
[Image: Pannel%208.png]

You notice the static face on the hammock, and despite it not doing anything it’s becoming a concern. It looks like a thick water made of tv static, it doesn’t seem to be spreading anywhere. Just in case though...

CREATE: Plexiglass box over the face.

[Image: Pannel%209.png]

You put a box over the face. You feel satisfied with your job, and you hear Tippy call you. Before you can react she notices the box over the frowny face, looking puzzled. 

[Image: Pannel%2010.png]

She then proceeds to lift up the box and put it to the side, and using her hand turns it into a smiley face. She says that looks much better. 

[Image: Pannel%2011.png]

She then excitedly draws your attention away from the box, showing off her finished artwork, which you complement profusely. She seems slightly embarrassed but proud of herself. She unfortunately is now covered in paint and even a bit of the weird staticy water, and probably could use a bath.
(oh fuck)

"That looks really good, Tippy! Let's make something to clean yourself off with now, okay? Oh, and try not to touch the weird static-y sludge, we don't know if it's safe."

>CREATE BATHTUB, TOWEL RACK, TOWELS, SCRUBBY BRUSHES

>CHECK TIPPY

[ADOPTS]

TEACH: Tip Tap how to swim & how to clean herself
CREATE: Soap Storm
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
CREATE: rubber duckie!!!
create another box to cover up the smiley face again while we’re at it
You decide that Tippy needs a bath to get that weird static and paint off of her. When you tell her this, she says she has no idea what a bath is but it sounds fun. You try to tell her that you not to touch the static, which is immediately followed by a “why not?”. You try to explain that you don’t know if its safe or not, which she seems to not understand. Tippy says it probably fine, it just felt fuzzy and like something she can’t place, and that it was really fun to paint with.

CREATE: bathtub, towel rack, towels, scrubby brushes, rubber ducky, another box, soap storm

TEACH: swimming, bathing

You make bath supplies and teach Tippy how to swim and clean herself. Over on the mountain tops a soap storm rages, which grabs Tippy’s attention for a moment in fascination. While shes not looking you put another box on the staticy face. Just in case.

[Image: Pannel%2012.png]

Tippy has a ball in the bath, splashing and playing with her new rubber duckie toy, who she dubs “Sir Duckington the Third”, or Ducky for short. While she was busy you pulled up her check screen one more time.

[Image: Tip%20Tap%20Check%20Screen%202.png]
Tip Tap is a CRAYON type TCP, and her ability is WRITE ON. At the cost of health Tip Tap can turn anything she touches into a same colored crayon. Additionally, She can use health to write in red crayon with her feet.
The check screen hasn’t changed since the last time you saw it, except for it noting that Tip Tap is feeling adventurous after her playtime in the bath.
[Image: Pannel%2013.png]

Tippy emerges sparkling clean, although you note that her paper covering is still wet and can tear easier due to this. Tippy seems excited though, holding Ducky and asking you what happens next.

[THE TCP LIMIT HAS INCREASED BY 1]
"Well Tippy! I'll probably keep expanding your world, so you have new fun places to explore. And maybe we could make you some sort of house? Would you like that?"

"Oh, but first, let's get you dried off"

CREATE: A tpc sized hairdryer (powered by...something mysterious) to dry Tippy off
TEACH: Tippy how to use the "hair" dryer
CREATE: MINIATURE SUN (or something functionally equivalent), BEACH CHAIR

"Just lie down in that, your paper should dry off in a bit!"

[ADOPTS]

What happens next is mostly up to you! You already know painting, but there are lots of other things you can do too. You can learn skateboarding, carving, playing an instrument, writing, roleplaying, exploring, puzzles, and lots of other things. Do any of those sound interesting to you?
Oh right we have signatures
"Well Tippy! I'll probably keep expanding your world, so you have new fun places to explore. And maybe we could make you some sort of house? Would you like that?" "Oh, but first, let's get you dried off.”

CREATE: tpc sized hair dryer, miniature sun, beach chair
TEACH: Tippy how to use the "hair" dryer

[Image: Pannel%2014.png]

"Just lie down in that, your paper should dry off in a bit!" Tippy gives you a tcp thumbs up, and then she lounges in the chair drying off while holding the sun, which she said was pleasantly warm to the touch, though very bright, and had dials you could use to up the brightness/heat, it was currently at its lowest setting. After she felt like she was dry she put the sun down and got up.

“What happens next is mostly up to you! You already know painting, but there are lots of other things you can do too. You can learn skateboarding, carving, playing an instrument, writing, role playing, exploring, puzzles, and lots of other things. Do any of those sound interesting to you?”

[Image: Pannel%2015.png]

Tippy says she wants to explore what's out there, it all seems so interesting! She would need a way to get down from the hammock to do that however. If Tippy leaves the hammock you would be on an ADVENTURE and be unable GIVE, TEACH, or CREATE anything while she’s out. Tippy also currently has no way to store items, so she could only carry a few things with her and/or bring a few things back.
GIVE Tippy a backpack!
[Image: 3DaQdhK.png]
GIVE: Sling Bag, Sling Shot, Paint Balls, Paint Ball and Sling Shot waist holster
Give: Binoculars
Teach: Binocular use
Im not really sure what the best way to get down would be tbh. Probably not a giant ladder or staircase. Parachute maybe? Hot air balloon? Helicopter?
put a healing elixir (consumable by tcps) in the bag jic!!
CREATE: Rope ladder with winch

That way we can have a way down to ground level, but also one we can take away should the need arise. It never hurts to be careful!

[ADOPTS]

As someone who's struggled on a rope ladder before, and knowing just how difficult they are to use (even for people trained to use them), is like to veto that, if I can.
Instead, maybe
Create: Self powered ski lift/trolley car sort of vehicle that hangs from and travels along the infinite pole.
seconding clod’s suggestion, i feel like a rope ladder would be hard for tippy’s little crayon feet also
GIVE: Backpack, Sling bag, Slingshot, Paintballs, Holster, Binoculars, Healing elixir
TEACH: Binocular use
CREATE: Ski Lift

[Image: Pannel%2016.png]

In the center of the hammock there is a new small opening through it, and spiraling down where the pole would be is a ski lift that can fit two mid sized TCPs on each lift. Tippy grabs her new things and puts them in her sling bag, leaving the backpack behind for later.

[Image: Pannel%2017.png]

Tippy hops on the lift, slowly spiraling down towards the papery bottom. When she touched ground you realized that the area below your hammock was still considered your base, so if you wanted to build anything down there you have free rein. Tippy takes a second to get used to the change in the ground, then asks you where she should go for her adventure.

You could go to the north where the mountains are.
The west where the sun sets.
The east where the moon rises.
Or the south where the unknown lies.

What will you choose?
>South! To adventure!
South for sure, it’s adventuring time
GIVE: invisibility cloak (magic item)
tell tippy that this cloak will hide her and keep her safe if she feels like she might be in danger. however she should only use it in emergencies because powerful items like these typically have a cost!

then we can go south when tippys ready
GIVE: Invisibility cloak (magic item)
[Image: Pannel%2018.png]

Before you head out south to a land of the unknown you decide to give Tippy an invisibility cloak to use just in case she needs it. You make sure to warn her not to use it too much as these items usually have a cost to use them. She says it just looks like an old blanket to her, but she trusts that it's a special invisibility thingy. She tucks it away in her backpack for safe keeping, then steps out from underneath the hammock.

You are now on an ADVENTURE! While on an ADVENTURE you can only COMMAND your tcps and use the CHECK and KILL COMMANDS, and no other players can SPAWN tcps.

After you read the message you notice Tippy’s making good pace across the hills, but it still may take some time for her to find anything of note. She notices your attention’s back on her and she asks what your name is, and other questions about yourself to entertain her as she walked, not really accepting a reply. You hadn’t really thought of what you were before now... it might be a good time to figure yourself out while you and Tippy explored the hillsides.
maybe we could make the static-y ink one of our motifs? tbh it concerns me and I feel like it could be harmful to tippy and/or us, but if it’s our motif we could control it! (not in the game necessarily but by principle) of course there’s also.... the chance that by claiming it instead of just gaining control over it, it might corrupt us somehow... I don’t know what do you guys think? having it as a motif might also give us a better understanding of how it works.
no longer active
I think, its quite possible that if we picked static-ink as a motif, that might be too specific to really give us any sort of useful control. Especially since whatever the staticy thing is it might not be ink. I think just going 'static' as a motif is more likely to be useful, so i think we should do that. Also, when Tipppy gets back we could try >teaching her about staticy stuff and seeing if she learns anything relevant.
Anyway, name. I'm really bad at names, so here's several ideas.
-Sitrusius
-Alanda
-Kelevier
-Leen
(as i said, bad at names)
I want to second the "static" motif! That sounds great!

Here are some name suggestions!
Daze
Vale
Velo
Caligo
Dizzy
Disiugo ("Dizzy" for short)
what about vertigo? it kind of fits the base we’ve constructed! ^___^ we could pick heights as one of our domains too.
edit: oh and calligraphy would be another good motif! especially since it could give some sort of synergy bonus with tippy.
no longer active
As you start to think about these things, a pop up appears somewhere in your consciousness.

You are currently deciding your appearance, motifs, and domains, as well as your name and pronouns. The Appearance Generation System will take in suggestions and use it to create and modify your appearance the best it can.

You can have up to two motifs. Motifs affect your appearance and may give bonuses to items you make and spawned TCPS. Currently, your motif(s) are:
Static

You can have up to two domains. Domains do not currently affect gameplay. Your current domain(s) are:
Heights

The Appearance Generation System takes in your motifs and direct suggestions to auto generate an appearance. If you would like to change it, please input a direct suggestion on how to modify it. Currently, your appearance is:
[Image: Pannel%2019.png]
Based on: Static(motif).

You must decide on a name to call yourself. Below is a pool of currently suggested names. The name that is suggested the most will automatically be chosen, but in the event of a tie, a random name will be chosen from the tied names. Currently, the name pool is:
Sitrusius, Alanda, Kelevier, Leen, Daze, Vale, Velo, Caligo, Dizzy, Disiugo ("Dizzy" for short), vertigo

You must decide on pronouns to be referred to by others. If no pronouns are submitted, or there is a tie, the default option of (they/its) will be selected. These may be changed later. Currently, no pronouns have been suggested.

If you would like to modify anything, please make a suggestion below. If you are satisfied with your choices, please state so. Note that appearance, motifs, and domains can not be changed after you submit your choices.

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.