Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SUPER CYBER WORLD TURBO aka catz adventure
well it's finally happening, ive gone off into the a-life deep end and i'm taking you all with me

please enter a name and choose from the following species:
-alley cat
-b+w shorthair
-calico
-chinchilla persian
-tabby
-maine coon
-persian
-orange shorthair
-siamese
-russian blue

you don't get to be a dog sorry
Maine coon!
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Well, our name will be "A Dog" then.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
Chinchilla Persian!
Give Me Your Coins
seconding "a dog"!
alley cat
[Image: Ununj5d.png]
you live in SUPER CYBER WORLD TURBO, a world populated by weird sparkle animals and strange pocket dimensions and shit. you have no idea what the deal with this place is but hey, it's time to explore it.

your name is A DOG and you are a CHINCHILLA PERSIAN. you have just been unleashed upon the world and you are ready to be a shitkid. almost.

what's three things about yourself you'd say are pretty important?
Outdated slang, oversized headgear, crime
Give Me Your Coins
You like to scream, like hardcore scream music
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
- the forbidden president of all dogs
- breaks into farmyards to eat tomatoes, corn, etc
- can lift
- I spent my infancy in the deep dark woods of Albernon, a pocket dimension inhabited only by me and, like, 8,000,000 dogs. Dog life is all I've ever known.
- My close family was killed by Keysmash, a robot overlord who's name no one can pronounce, hence "Keysmash." I followed him back through a portal to SUPER CYBER WORLD TURBO, and could not be more confused.
- I like to knit!
[Image: YM9dbas.png]
you come from the forbidden dimension of ALBERNON, where it's nothing but dogs. you were their leader until you hauled ass out of there on your magic skateboard in order to avenge your parents.

[Image: OMTDbEf.png]
you like screamo music, robbing farmyards and being an overall menace to society.

[Image: zX6wGIa.png]
you got issues and you could not give less of a shit about it.

as is tradition for leaving one's home dimension, you get to customize yourself up a little. nothing fancy til you get older, they're real fussy about that. they being the establishment of course. 
fuck em. but at least you get to pick:
-up to three fur colors
-body texture
-eye color
Red, Green, White
Meaty
Gold eyes
BRIGHT CYAN, CIRUS ORANGE, HOT PINK
BUMPY
BLACK
Give Me Your Coins
-Fur colors? Black for stealth. Bright red and blue for personality, but not really stealth.
-Body texture? Knives. Just try to pet me, world. I dare you.
-Eye color? One red, one blue. 3D vision, baby.
purple
[Image: hb2L0pR.png]
you choose a pretty damn good look if you say so yourself, even if the meat thing is a weird touch. hey, it's intimidating, and you're going on a revenge quest. there's just...one thing missing...

[Image: sD33vYL.png]
there we go. now we're talkin.

being a shitkid in SUPER CYBER WORLD TURBO, it's time for you to get your first personal pocket dimension. it can't be too big or too fancy, but you've got a lot of wiggle room here. where's your new home at
GUTTER PUTTER PARK, the coolest skateboarding arena/mini golf course ever!
Give Me Your Coins
you actually live in your 3d glasses. one side is blue, one side is red, and every side is for skating on
wherever you live, it absolutely has blacklights
Your personal dimension is every radical skaters dream, a floating skatepark with screamo music blaring from every corner, no authority figures anywhere in site, and a endless pit below. If you eat it on any ollie or grind, you eat it for good. Helps add a bit of danger to the mix, you know?
The totally radical SICK AIR DIMENSION, where you can get SICK AIR and also GET SICK BECAUSE OF THE RADIOACTIVE AIR.
[Image: A2p2x5J.png]

you live in GUTTER PUTTER PARK, a pocket dimension that's one half skate park, one half mini golf course. shit's got everything- blacklights, weird little windmills, rails to grind on...the red trees would be disconcerting to you, but that's kind of how it is out here in SUPER CYBER WORLD TURBO. anything goes.

anything.

[Image: VSx8jjh.png]

the golf course has got some nice fake grass- and some real grass too, what a treat. you're not sure how many holes this place actually has, but it's probably enough to keep you busy for a while.

[Image: Whxy6y8.png]

there's an indoor area too- this is your HOME, where you sleep and all that. you'd say it isn't much, but let's be real. look at this. it's amazing, and for right this second, it's yours. 

[Image: muv4ZUZ.png]

you set up your skateboard and climb right on top, getting your balance. you don't exactly have a bed or anything yet, but it's cool. your board is all you need. probably. 

sleep refuses to come easy, but you refuse to leave your sick ass board, just in case it does.

...what the hell are you even going to do with yourself now that you're here?
Start a merchandise line marketed to cool youths that sells skateboards and t shirts with your logo on them. This will help to amass the money required to afford the tools necessary to avenge your parents.
Learn how to fight, how to use a blade. You'll never be caught off-guard again.
Skate some sick grinds
Oh right we have signatures
Create an evil clone of yourself to race
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: IyLppFk.png]
you can't go and make an evil clone of yourself. you're sure as fuck not rich enough to be able to afford a cloning machine, let alone an evil one.
you can't afford to go buy a knife or extra shirts or...

...honestly you can't afford much at all, which is kind of a crucial piece of this puzzle here. you are flat broke. all you got is a skateboard. oh god, how are you gonna afford a knife, let alone food or anything else.

shit.
you need a job.
Rodeo Clown

Danger and style all in one
Gravedigger
or graverobber, if that doesn't work out
become a dog walker. because you’re the leader of the dogs, you can just tell them to walk themselves and they will! it’s foolproof
Find some kid with a magical destiny and become their spunky companion on an epic quest to save the world.
Usually the money problem just solves itself if you do this for some reason.
Oh right we have signatures
Sign up for a dating site but only date people with ridiculous amounts of money or money machines.
Give Me Your Coins

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.