Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TCPDEX] Points Shop
TCPDEX RP POINTS SHOP
Here is where you can spend the points you earn from roleplaying- enjoy! To spend points, just put a message below with what you want, and we'll get to you ASAP.

ARTIST PRIZES
Artist prizes are prizes well, done with custom art. Due to the extra effort put into these, they're not always cheap...but some will help you out in games and roleplays!

[Image: oT8vpU7.png]
ID CARD- 50 points each
ID cards are required for your TCP characters to go on "missions" (coming soon!), and will allow you to join a party. You can purchase one ID card per TCP you've acquired through the TCPdex RP. ID cards are currently not available for non-TCPdex RP TCPs, but that may change in the future! You'll be able to customize any of the text fields on this ID, as well as the backgrounds and colors.

[Image: 626615376138207242_hazard1.png]
PHOTOSHOOT- 100 points each
Photoshoots get you well, photographs! For now, we offer basic backgrounds and bust poses- though more will be added to the options as time goes on!

[Image: 626621595506704405_hazardcasual.png]
OUTFITS- 75 points each
Get an outfit for your TCP! Outfits will either be sketched on top of sketches/flats/refs (if you have them) OR a grayscale ref for the TCP's type- think of it like a mannequin!

[Image: 626638898335973396_hazard.png][Image: 626639987722420225_hazardanimated.gif][Image: 626643650432204810_refill.png][Image: 626644744579055636_refillanimated.gif]
PIXELS- 75 points each
Pixel art of your TCP- you can get one per TCPdex TCP. Purchasing will get you a static pixel, a very lightly animated bob version, and scaled up versions of both. These may be used for games down the line!

GRANDMA SIMULATOR ROLLS
All TCPdex RP TCPs come from Grandma Simulator, our handy dandy bot- and now you can get some new recruits from the facility! These are far less customized than the TCP you've received as a player character, but can be gifted/traded with other people- just make sure to have an in character reason! Recruits from these rolls do not have to share housing with your player TCP. We have many tiers and options for rolls, with more specific/custom requests costing more! 

If you roll a TCP you don't want, you can exchange them for 50% of the point value, and placed into the Lab Candidate rolling pool for other people to get! You can also put them up for trade or adoption- it's up to you.

NORMAL ROLLS
These are the general rolls done without customization at all, and you'll receive the first TCP that Grandma spits out for your request. Note: these TCPs may not look especially cohesive/might come out a little funky looking. Don't let that deter you, though- they still make excellent friends! 

[Image: 626652817381261332_0.png]
BASIC ROLL- 20 points each
Basic rolls give you TCPs with a limited palette, making them simple friends at an inexpensive point cost. Some details, shading, and markings may be lost with this option- but it's kind of a unique look on its own!

[Image: 626656095733153792_21.png]
DEFAULT ROLL- 30 points each
Default rolls give you TCPs with full palettes, but just recolors. Some details/shading might be lost to this roll method, but for the most part, they come out looking great!
[Image: 626661816801558538_16.png]
FANCY ROLL- 50 points each
Fancy rolls give you TCPs with full palette and mask markings- Grandma has over 1000 and counting to work with, with all kinds of themes! While these come out well, fancier than other rolls, colors CAN clash and they will be notably harder to draw. Still, it's whatever floats your boat.
[Image: 626662433745797134_13.png]
DITHER ROLL- 20 points each
Dither rolls have a limited palette and a dithered effect- they pretty much always come out muted, but it has a nice retro feel!

PRIZE BOX ROLLS
With Grandma Simulator, we have what's called the "Prize Box"- a folder full of TCPs hand selected from generated piles, chosen for their cohesive, nice looking designs. All of the player TCPs came from this box, and event TCPs will as well. You can guarantee that your design will look good when they're from the box! All designs rolled from prize box will still be the first one randomly selected.

[Image: 626656379796455434_12.png]
DEFAULT PRIZE BOX ROLL- 50 points each
A default TCP rolled from the prize box. Well composed color palette guaranteed!
[Image: 626662072821743616_47.png]
FANCY PRIZE BOX ROLL- 75 points each
A fancy TCP rolled from the prize box. These guys come out really unique- no TCP will ever be like yours!

TYPE CATEGORY ROLLS
All of your roll options, now with the ability to select a type category! You'll get the first roll within the type category of your choosing. No real descriptions provided for these guys seeing as they're self explanatory, but the example category was storage!

[Image: 626653137754652673_21.png]
BASIC TYPE-CATEGORY ROLL- 40 points each

[Image: 626656769212678154_8.png]
DEFAULT TYPE-CATEGORY ROLL- 50 points each

[Image: 626658085133484032_28.png]
FANCY TYPE-CATEGORY ROLL- 70 points each

[Image: 626658343825440770_19.png]
DITHER TYPE-CATEGORY ROLL- 40 points each

TYPE-SPECIFIC ROLLS
Been craving a new TCP, and you know just what kind you want? This kind of roll will let you specify a type, and guarantee you the first TCP you roll within that. No descriptions for these, but the type picked was Irony!
[Image: 626653324829130753_19.png]
BASIC TYPE-SPECIFIC ROLL- 70 points
[Image: 626656913228038155_1.png]
DEFAULT TYPE-SPECIFIC ROLL- 80 points

[Image: 626657326170112039_12.png]
FANCY TYPE-SPECIFIC ROLL- 100 points

[Image: 626657466452541442_9.png]
DITHER TYPE-SPECIFIC ROLL- 70 points

BONUS PRIZE BOX ROLLS
Type category and type specific rolls, now taking from the prize box! Expensive, but well worth it to get a TCP you can't stop thinking about.
[Image: 626658587581874177_7.png]
DEFAULT TYPE-CATEGORY PRIZE BOX ROLL- 75 points each

[Image: 626659705888047130_39.png]
FANCY TYPE-CATEGORY PRIZE BOX ROLL- 100 points each
[Image: 626660654723497984_23.png]
DEFAULT TYPE-SPECIFIC PRIZE BOX ROLL- 100 points each

[Image: 626660463912026122_13.png]
FANCY TYPE-SPECIFIC PRIZE BOX ROLL- 150 points each

THEMED ROLLS
Themed rolls are similar to the player character rolls you did at the start of the game, but a lot less custom- you'll provide a theme and a TCP will be selected from the prize box- there is some randomization involved, rest assured! Themes can technically be anything, but the example one here was "soft and cozy!"

[Image: 626661158702546945_41.png]
DEFAULT THEMED ROLL- 75 points each
[Image: 626661524613890069_22.png]
FANCY THEMED ROLL- 100 points each

MISC ROLLS

[Image: VEmEPvl.png]
LAB CANDIDATE ROLL- 100 points each
Get a leftover lab candidate from the Housing Initiative, or any other official ways of obtaining TCPs! If you've seen a TCP you liked but didn't get chosen, this is a roll for you.

[Image: 7Saoq81.png]
PALETTE ROLL- 150 points each
Rolls a fancy TCP with a chosen palette! Provide 5 colors, and we'll roll a TCP with that in its color scheme.

WATTPLANTS ROLLS
Yeah! Wattplants! We got em! What you can do with them, we're not sure yet- but they're here!

[Image: 626653762148237319_42.png]
BASIC WATTPLANT ROLL- 10 points

[Image: 626654943389941761_29.png]
DEFAULT WATTPLANT ROLL- 20 points

[Image: 626655307233230848_20.png]
FANCY WATTPLANT ROLL- 30 points

[Image: 626655472287481876_3.png]
DITHER WATTPLANT ROLL- 10 points
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
can i get an ID card for clarice? =D
can i get a patrice (trice!) id card, please..!
@chemtrails @seppawku

both of you will need to give me
-name
-type
-pronouns
-zone
-color for stamp (1)
-colors for bg (2)
-type of bg (dots, lines, stars, hearts, diamonds, squares, noise, flower, clubs, spades)
name: Clarice
type: Collision
pronouns: she/her
zone: Wonder
stamp color: light pink
background colors: light blue, white
background type: lines
[Image: Wfw9MZV.png]
@chemtrails enjoy!
name: patrice
type: blanket
zone: novelty
stamp color: teal! darker than her lil feeties
background colors: pale yellow, light blue lines
background type: squares? if itll end up plaid-ish.. otherwise diamond please
I'd like to request an id card please!

Name: Timothy
Type: Morriña
Pronouns: He/Him
Zone: Hearth
Stamp Color: Yellow
Background Colors: Black, Red
Background Type: Flowers
[Image: 3DaQdhK.png]
[Image: SfroAIW.png]
[Image: TcT6ZLh.png]
@seppawku @RibbonCharm

here you go!
[ember here]
can i get an id card for indie? thanks!
-
name: Indie
type: Bear trap
pronouns: Any
zone: Hollow
stamp color: orange
background colors: dark navy/black, red (basically matches their fluid)
background type: dots
[Image: tumblr_pf5w4d8u371tckf0go1_250.gifv] [Image: tumblr_pf5w4d8u371tckf0go2_250.gifv]
[Image: DaOikgE.png]
@chemtrails here you go!
Two ID cards, please!

Name: Petra
Type: Knight
Pronouns: She/Her
Zone: Wandering
Stamp Color: Dark Red
Background Color: Cream/Grey (similar to the color of her armor)
Background Type: Spades

Name: Brisk
Type: Lizard (Dimensional Anomaly)
Pronouns: He/Him
Zone: Precipice
Stamp Color: White
Background Color: Dark Teal/Dark Blue (similar to the color of his robes)
Background Type: Noise
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
(Jay here) Could I request an ID card?

Name: Michelle
Type: Anatomical Surrealism
Pronouns: She/Her
Zone: Epiphora
Stamp Color: Seafoam Green
Background Color: Light blue to dark blue
Background Type: Spades
[Image: 3DaQdhK.png]
ID card for Flicker please!

NAME: Flicker
TYPE: Flytrap
PRONOUNS: He/him
ZONE: Luxson

Stamp: Yellow, same as his cheeks and flytrap spines
Bkg: Black top and light brown bottom
Pattern: Flowers
[Image: 46L7SNf.png]                         [Image: AccxU29.png]
~Calyx
@RibbonCharm @knux400 @aeshihowl

enjoy!
[Image: WOxKePR.png][Image: 46L7SNf.png][Image: vyQSk9X.png][Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
ID for Trophy, please!

NAME: Trophy
TYPE: Unicorn (Dimensional Anomaly)
PRONOUNS: She/Her
ZONE: Luxson

Stamp: orange of her stripes/chest heart/other minor markings
Bkg: gray (80% value) for top, same green as tail/eyes/horn/hooves for bottom
Pattern: diamonds
[Image: 46L7SNf.png]                         [Image: AccxU29.png]
~Calyx
name: Shock
type: Arachnophobia
pronouns: They/them
zone: Hearth
stamp color: rust red
background colors: dark green, light green (both swampy)
background type: diamonds
no longer active
[Image: aXqq9IW.png][Image: AccxU29.png] 
@chemtrails @aeshihowl here you go!
gosh i just realized i misremembered the points needed for an id card, one for Markus please! if possible with his scarf thing if clothes are allowed (also he doesn't have the standard corpse face, since it is stitched up instead)

Name: Markus
Type: Corpse
Pronouns: he/him
Zone: Fallow's Island

Stamp: #E6D996
Background colors: dark muted blue to dark muted purple
Type of Background: Clubs

[Image: 634798359533584384_unknown.png]
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[Image: Kcwpngi.png]
@Pichi2214 here you go!
name: mince
type: obj (dimensional anomaly)
pronouns: they/them
zone: novelty
stamp: hot pink! similar to lineart on sketch
bg: clubs, orange&yellow like candy corn ?
@seppawku
[Image: rclf54X.png]
here you go!
can i do a lab candidate roll? (i'm trying get hannah!)
[Image: tumblr_pf5w4d8u371tckf0go1_250.gifv] [Image: tumblr_pf5w4d8u371tckf0go2_250.gifv]
You are presented with a randomly matched file...

[Image: IVNzhUb.png]
Bonnie, the fantasy (genre) type!

Keep or Exchange?
1 Id card please!

-name: Trevor
-type: Shark
-pronouns: He/Him
-zone: Traveling or Unavailable 
-color for stamp: A blue like his mouth or gills, if possible
-colors for bg: Red and pale blue (Lumikki colors, just ask me to send Lumikki if you want)
-type of bg: Noise
Give Me Your Coins
exchange, thanks!
[Image: 3es70dy.png]
@AceOfNothing here you go!

@allhallowed
exchanged for 50 points!
One lab roll please!!
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~

i'd like another one too, thanks!
[Image: x1BviYJ.png]
Teddy, the loss type!

Keep or Exchange?

[Image: fxGDJlY.png]
Maps, the sameness type!

Keep or exchange?
I'll keep them thank you!!

keep! and i'm giving them to thursday :-)
can i roll again?
Another lab roll please!

[Image: Km5n17T.png]
Hannah, the quilt type!
Keep or Exchange?
KEEP!!!! :-DDDDDDD
[Image: s7W8X6K.png]
Corpus, the touch type!
Keep! 
One more lab and one fancy patchwork roll please!

[Image: rk2yESB.png]
Ender, the divination type!
Keep or Exchange?

[Image: ze0pyJy.png]
Mickey, the patchwork type!
Keep or exchange?
Keep them both!

[Image: x1BviYJ.png]
NAME: Teddy
PRONOUNS: He/Him
TYPE: Loss
NOTES:  Excellent performance in all ability tests, though he prefers to use his powers towards helping people recover from loss, not intensify those feelings. Maintains a very positive attitude despite his typing, and has goals of helping others. Prefers sweet food type products, has average energy levels, and socializes very well. Will rehome easily, barring any hesitance towards his type. Good behavior with all staff, in no rush to leave the facility unless an ideal situation comes up.

[You may now use Teddy for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about him- he is yours now!]

[Image: s7W8X6K.png]
NAME: Corpus
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TYPE: Touch (Designer Modifier, Dimensional Anomaly) 
NOTES:  Average performance in most ability tests, though she refuses to increase peoples sensitivity if it would lead to harm...or disgust. A very clean TCP, distressed by dirt and even her own fluid drips. Prefers more prepared and refined food type products (meals vs ingredients), has lower than average energy levels, and is very selective about socialization. Will have some difficulty rehoming due to high standards, but has an interest in finding somewhere new to call her own. Has had some staff infractions, namely due to unreasonable demands towards her environment and living conditions. 

[You may now use Corpus for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about her- she is yours now!]
[Image: 6QP3ooz.png]
[Image: onjbCj2.png]

[Image: rk2yESB.png]
NAME: Ender
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TYPE: Divination (Dimensional Anomaly)
NOTES: Phenomenal control over her ability in all tests, but prefers to use scraps (especially those with cosmic leanings). Cares deeply for scraps, and has expressed sadness in having to return those given to her for temporary tests. Prefers salty food type products, has average energy levels, and does not need to socialize much. Would like a housing situation where she can be permitted to develop more scrap-based technology and tools, as well as add new scraps to her collection. No infractions with staff, has remained polite at all times.

[You may now use Ender for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about her- she is yours now!]

[Image: f37GMbO.png]
[Image: ze0pyJy.png]
NAME: Mickey
PRONOUNS: They/Them
TYPE: Patchwork (Designer Modifier)
NOTES: Average control of their ability in all tests, strives for better performance over time. Particularly enjoys repairing things with patchwork, even if those around them are offput by the sudden "living" material. Has made multiple living toys for people around the complex. Prefers spicy food type products, has lower than average energy levels, and does not need to socialize much. Not picky about housing situation in the slightest, and will be easy to rehome. Good behavior with staff, has been friendly with all other specimens.

[You may now use Mickey for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about them- they are yours now!]

[Image: fxGDJlY.png]
NAME: Maps
PRONOUNS: He/Him
TYPE: Sameness (Designer Modifier)
NOTES:  Above average performance in all ability tests. Seems to prefer making objects the same as bizarre artifacts and abstract shapes, especially if they have to do with angels. Prefers savory food type products, has average energy levels, and socializes fine, though he often prefers the company of books and studying. Insists on being rehomed into a situation with some relation to angels, not an easy task to fill. Despite that, no infractions with staff, and keeps an open mind.

[You may now use Maps for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about him- he is yours now!]

[Image: Km5n17T.png]
NAME: Hannah
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TYPE: Quilt (Designer Modifier, Dimensional Anomaly)
NOTES: Average performance in all ability tests, albeit easily prone to distractions when the topic at hand does not interest her. Seems to enjoy making quilts to decorate further, calling them "important costumes" and sharing them with other candidates. Does not seem to be having much trouble adjusting post-spawn, unlike most of the other dimension anomalous TCPs. Prefers sweet food type products, has average energy levels, and socializes best in one on one situations. Would prefer a place with significant outdoor space, and has a strange interest in scaring away fauna. No infractions with staff, aside from startling them a few times. 

[You may now use Hannah for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about her- she is yours now!]
[Image: ryPFh0e.png]
ID cards for nickel and hannah please!

name: Nickel
type: Vessel
pronouns: It/its
zone: Hollow
stamp color: light green
background colors: white and light grey (like their outfit)
background type: stars

name: Hannah
type: Quilt
pronouns: She/her
zone: Seaglass Beach
stamp color: orange
background colors: light and dark reddish brown (like her quilt squares)
background type: squares
One ID card for Ender please! (with the glasses from her outfit)

name: Ender
type: Divination (dimensional anomaly)
zone: Fallow's Island
stamp color: white (like the moon ...unless morbit moon isn't white, then whatever color morbit moon is)
background type: noise
background colors: dark blue and yellow (like night sky)

[Image: uGJZwIg.png][Image: HzOQAAS.png][Image: Q5RXKfr.png]

here you go!
@skinstealer

I'd like an ID Card as follows
name: Clive
type: Serpent
pronouns: She/It
zone: Wonder [Method]
stamp color: An orange like her Main Color
background colors: The light green of her horns to the green of her belly
background type: Lines

And an outfit for Clive, please. Business Casual. 

Clive Ref

Also a Lab Candidate role, please. 

Total - 175 Points
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
(will get the id card + outfit to you soon!)

[Image: JUiyKGn.png]

Ozley, the claw type!
Keep or exchange?
I'll exchange
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
25 points exchanged!
Another lab candidate roll pls, then.

[Image: 1CfomIT.png]

Casket, the corpse type!
Keep or exchange?