Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[MORBIT] The Pickled Corvice
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: Well first off, please no slap fighting...
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: I really don't want to have to ban anybody right off the bat.
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: Secondly, I'm referring to the Luxson Horror Plague of...uh...shoot, gimme a sec, I forgot the year already...
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: A bit before 300 RE.
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: I wasn't expecting to have an audience outside the cluster already! That's exciting.
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: As for the theme, there kind of isn't one? I just wanted to make a cool chatroom.
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: ...plus my boss said that if I build a website successfully I get a raise.
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: So! Thank you for helping me pay my bills hahah!!
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: I'm an OBJ, so the name's a little tongue in cheek. Bit gallows humor-y, but you do what you can post-plague.
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: Also, it might be a curse filter on your browser or network.
[not much room]: hm oh hello!!
[not much room]: I was wondering that myself
:3
[wax1]: maybe if you swear fast enough it'll overload and stop working
[not much room]: the what plague?
[IMPACT]: Hey you aren’t very weird at all
[IMPACT]: I feel sort of let down
[IMPACT]: I was told to expect someone very weird
[IMPACT]: Not that it’s a bad thing not be weird!!! Ur still cool (:B
[Slime Floof] - Oh!!
[Slime Floof] - My father and brother are OBJs as well actually, I think my fathers family somewhen moved over from there to here (here meaning Taverne/Hearth)
[Slime Floof] - I'm a ruffneck/OBJ!

[Slime Floof] - the plague was like... big bad thing that happened where horrors broke out and corvice had... ... a real bad time and well... lost their heads, so now they're OBJs
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[IMPACT]: WHAT THE FUCK THAT SOUNDS REALLY PAINFUL?
[IMPACT]: U okay dude??????
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: Oh, it was terrible!
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: But it was when I was a lot younger, so I'm mostly okay now.
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: yeah, probably. my sis is good with electronics and stuff, she probably found a work around to keep me from saying dirty words.
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: because of course she would
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: .....
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: f*ckf*ck f*ckkf cufkc f*ckf cufkc f*ckf cufkc f*ckf
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: sorry wax1, going fast didn't really help
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: unless you count "cufkc" as a swear
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: and holy sh*t that sounds awful dude

[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: oh, this is a bit off topic, but...
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: you should really get a more extensive like, list of prohibited speech, images, and the like
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: like harmful imagery, or spam
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: or soliciting
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: or advocating harassment
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: l mean, there hasn't been anything bad yet but
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: I've seen similar sites go down for that sorta stuff
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[not much room]: oh that sounds really bad
[wax1]: you don't need to be sorry it's still funny
[wax1]: yea i'm vaguely certain i need my head for things

[wax1]: i think
[Image: GwDr1F5.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Heyo! Nice to see another bug.
[Image: GwDr1F5.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I'm a Beatfox/OBJ myself, lucky enough to only have the top left of my head explode when the plague hit.
[Image: GwDr1F5.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Made me a bit loopy though.
[Image: GwDr1F5.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Though who's to say if I count as loopy.
[Image: GwDr1F5.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Not getting out much tends to mean losing touch with what deviates you from the norm.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: There does seem to be a high ratio corvice morphs here, seems you have at least half succeeded at reaching your audience.
[Image: GwDr1F5.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Buddy, I ain't a corvice no more.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: I can definitely get a proper list going, thank you for the input!
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: Aaaaah I want to talk more but my boss is calling
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: Stay cool, everybody!
[Image: t9yTtWk.png] [POGO_PUNK]: I'll be around. No more fighting!
[Paint_Drip] Oh man I missed the admin, haha.
Dri<3
[not much room]: I’m not an obj seems to be a lot of you here though
[Paint_Drip] Im not a obj either, and there does seem to be alot of objs 
[Paint_Drip] also

.png   Untitled173-1.png (Size: 1.19 KB / Downloads: 240) [Paint_Drip] TaDa!!
Dri<3
[IMPACT]: Oh is that you?
[IMPACT]: Cute!!

.png   Untitled173-1.png (Size: 1.19 KB / Downloads: 230) [Paint_Drip] Yeah its me!! 

.png   Untitled173-1.png (Size: 1.19 KB / Downloads: 230) [Paint_Drip] thanks :>
Dri<3
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Its good to see more professional care of your accounts.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Do you just spit words onto the chat indiscriminately?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Because I'm already snoring and I've only read like two of your sentences, Layabout.
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: I assume for cheap?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: ZZZzzzzzzz
[Image: Untitled173-1.png][Paint_Drip] Kay then.
Dri<3
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - Uhm... Can we please stop being rude and mean towards each other?
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~

[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I'll chill. 
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Just give me some good conversation.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Is that a trapling in your pfp?
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - It is!!
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - it's my girl Cinnanom, i love her

[Image: Untitled173-1.png][Paint_Drip] Oh nice, Traplings!
Dri<3
[IMPACT]: What’s a Trapling?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Only the cutest species on Wattplants!
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: I must contact one of my associates about these "Traplings".
[IMPACT]: Oh Peppermint called it “Wotplants” earlier
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - Yea no, Wattplants is the correct name
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - it's a pretty cool petsite and I love all my little plants dearly!!

[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - Actually lemme just
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - [Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_1.png]
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - There
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - That's my girl Cinnamon Bite, or Cinnanom in short
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - she's the best little plant

[IMPACT]: Yeah, she’s cute!
[IMPACT]: So uh
[IMPACT]: What do u DO with them?
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: oh f*ck it's spreading
[not much room]: what in the heck world!!
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: My associates tell me they are a "digital multimedia marketing platform" and that the things you can "do" with them are innumerable.
[not much room]: I don't like it
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: i think you like, dress them up? or dye them?
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: i know there's a little world you can "explore" with them
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: and minigames
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: but uh that's it
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: though in all fairness, I'm CERTAINLY not an expert, I've never played
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: there could be more to it `\/(@_@)\/`
[IMPACT]: Can u fight ppl?
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] I dont think so... :T
Dri<3
[not much room] I really don't like it, I hate it to be honest, kinda creepy
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: there's a specific area where you can, I think
[IMPACT]: Only in a specific area?
[IMPACT]: That's kinda boring
[IMPACT]: Loses the spontaneity
[IMPACT]: A fight should NEVER be predictable IMO like what's the fucking fun in that
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: yeah, honestly
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: i don't even think it's with other players, it's like, pre-programmed baddies
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: what's the point
[IMPACT]: BOO! boring ):B
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: It's that malicousness that attrachs so many people to TCP.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: The desire for weight behind conflict.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: These are the types you have to watch for, HOTDAMNED.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: These are the types that bother you 6Q.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I just called it a game, these are the types that treat it like one.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Actions mean more than words.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: But what do I know?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I don't call myself snooze for no reason.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I hardly have the actions to speak with.
[IMPACT]: What the fuck I just think fighting people is fun
[IMPACT]: That doesn't mean I want to make other people fight each other
[IMPACT]: That's just weird
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: yeah, you don't have to be a d*ck about it