Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[MORBIT] The Pickled Corvice
[IMPACT]: Yeah so do you just really hate the taste of peppermint or something?
[peppermint sucks, fite me]: it's a reference
[peppermint sucks, fite me]: a combination of two phrases from two different properties I like
[peppermint sucks, fite me]: well, one of them I like.
[peppermint sucks, fite me]: one of them I sorta just grew up on but
[peppermint sucks, fite me]: still
[peppermint sucks, fite me]: ...I also really don't like peppermint though
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[wax1]: don't knock the digital water until you've digital tried it
[wax1]: i didn't even know this was a chatroom until i went in
[IMPACT]: Huh
[IMPACT]: Cool!
[IMPACT]: ... (Im sorry IDK what else to say that’s interesting though)
[peppermint sucks, fite me]: oh yeah?
[digital water sucks, fite me]: what now?

[digital water sucks, fite me]: and you're cool don't worry

[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: oh neat i think I got the icon thing to work finally
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: took long enough
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: I made my account at the behest of one of my associates, spent time to make an account with all the bells and whistles, and all I see when I properly login in is this mess?
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: I would like to have words with the owner of this establishment.
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: what were you expecting?

[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: d*mmit it broke gimme a sec
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: My associate said this would be a place for exchanging ideas.
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: I'm thoroughly unimpressed.
[wax1]: maybe you aren't getting any ideas out because you haven't put any ideas in
[IMPACT]: Yeah what wax1 said
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Unless one of you happens to also be in the business of managing expeditions into exceedingly hostile environments, I believe they would be useless to you.
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: anywhere can be a place for exchanging ideas
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: just not necessarily good ones
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: but yeah I agree the site is pretty lackluster so far
[wax1]: i've been in lots of businesses
[wax1]: including being a janitor. so i'm definitely qualified to manage that
[wax1]: what's the great idea you got
[IMPACT]: Ive got a... friend who’s sorta similar to that
[IMPACT]: Or more she just travels where ever by herself with very little to defend herself with no matter how dangerous it is
[IMAPCT]: ...And she calls me “reckless”
[IMPACT]: Sheesh
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: I will humor you because I spent a fortune of resources to both obtain this infernal contraption and the program running right now.
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: I am currently looking into the use of the skills inherent to these recently invented "Tiny Cat People" as supplements for expedition members.
[IMPACT]: HOTDAMNED is a TCP but for some reason I feel like you two wouldn’t get along
[IMLACT]: Do you consider swearing unprofessional?
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me] "recently invented"? dude where have you been
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: This "Dude" has been busy managing affairs beyond your scope.
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Unscrupulous individuals are the typical kind actually available for employ in my kind of business.
[IMPACT]: Good point
[IMPACT]: If u aren’t fucking immortal or something TCPs have been around longer than you have
[wax1]: that could work but the only thing you'd save on would be food money
[wax1]: tcps are based off of other stuff. and you can generally just use the actual other stuff
[wax1]: also you actually wouldn't save on food money cat food isn't cheap

[wax1]: wait why is your name against digital water now
[IMPACT]: To spite you, I think
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: because it can be
[wax1]: i'm going to put peppermint in all your digital water from here on out
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: oh no, not my digital water
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: how will I digitally water my digital plants now
[Image: dysforumicon.png] [BAD_DEATH]: wait are digital plants a thing
[IMPACT]: Do digital plants mind digital peppermint?
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: I'm still curious to what water is made of toes and fingers.
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: I mean, I was being sarcastic, but I think there's this one site my sister goes on sometimes, like... Wotplants or something? which is basically a pet site for all intents and purposes, but with carnivorous plants I think
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: I, personally, like stuff with a bit more danger to it
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: but I won't speak further on that sort of stuff again
[wax1]: only if they're digital peppermint digital plants
[wax1]: actually no digital plants are probably cool with cannibalism
[wax1]: digital cannibalism
[wax1]: always looking to get a byte from their digital rivals
[Image: dysforumicon.png] [BAD_DEATH]:  brb making an account
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: And the plants have toes and fingers as well?
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: idk, possibly?
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: More questions; what is this "idk" you prefaced with, is it some slang?
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: yeah, 
i up
d
k yours
[IMPACT]: It stands for “I Dont Know”
[IMPACT]: Veil’s sake, you really have been living under a rock, huh?
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: I am a rock.
[IMPACT]: I dont really know how to respond to that
[wax1]: i knew someone who was a rock before
[wax1]: they were real gneiss

[wax1]: that was a joke they were some other rock actually
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: For the record, I am a bismuth crystal.
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Hopefully that ruins any hopes for your terrible humor.
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: I mean
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: we don't need to know what type of rock you are
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: we can mind our own bismuth
[wax1]: it won't
[wax1]: getting back to bismuth, i can't think of any tangible benefit additional tcps would have over conventional equipment. my consulting fee is 25$
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]:
[Slime Floof] - Oh god, I'm gone for an hour and the whole chat is suddenly on fire
[Slime Floof] - Hello to the new people though!
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Hello.
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: This chat doesn't appear to be on fire to me.
[Slime Floof] - Well okay, not so much anymore
[Slime Floof] - But a lot of chaos went down over the past hours it seems
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[vegbatelluvr665]: Do you ever think about what life would be like if you were a carrot.
[vegbatelluvr665]: Sometimes.
[vegbatelluvr665]: I think about it.
[vegbatelluvr665]: HI FOLKKS
[vegbatelluvr665]: This is an imporant question
[CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Oh my Gods.

[CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I take one fucking nap and this blows up?

[CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Good to know I have to treat this shitshow like a job if I want to be involved.

[CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Anyway, I think I'd like to be a carrot but only if I was still capable of doing all the things like like doing.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[HOTDAMNED]: what the fuck did i miss that made the chat turn into discussion on whether or not someone would want to be a carrot
[Image: NyONEVZ.png][HOTDAMNED]: anyway yeah i took as good of a picture i can get in this shitty ass lighting so hey look its me
[Image: NyONEVZ.png][HOTDAMNED]: if you happen to have seen my face on a poster somewhere which yeah you probably have if you're anywhere near where i am these posters are fucking everywhere 
[Image: NyONEVZ.png][HOTDAMNED]: then please dont go fucking apeshit about it
[Image: NyONEVZ.png][HOTDAMNED]: yes its me the allthrill guy
[Image: NyONEVZ.png][HOTDAMNED]: and if you have no idea what the fuck im talking about then good less bullshit i have to deal with
[Image: NyONEVZ.png][HOTDAMNED]: though even if not im probably gonna get questions on
[Image: NyONEVZ.png][HOTDAMNED]: "oh no he has a mark what happened"
[Image: NyONEVZ.png][HOTDAMNED]: "why is his face made out of metal"
[Image: NyONEVZ.png][HOTDAMNED]: etc
[Image: NyONEVZ.png][HOTDAMNED]: go ahead but im gonna answer like a dick because god damn
[CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I've got no clue what you're off about.

[CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Sounds like you're looking for attention about whatever the hell you're talking about.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: NyONEVZ.png][HOTDAMNED]: fuck you for even going as far as to give a slight implication of the idea that that might be true