Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chatter thread!
Idea if you do a holiday party, maybe have everyone bring a dish or treat or something. Doesn't have to be big (someone could say their Character brought candycanes, someone else could say they brought a roasted ham), but might be fun to see what people bring. Then its just an open event.

Another idea is maybe a cookie decorating event? Like just have basic "cookies" and have people draw on them and show them off. Pretty lowkey, wouldn't involve much more from ya then making the base
Give Me Your Coins
awwww the cookie decorating thing sounds really cute!! i could totally set that up, and other people could make cookie bases too if they wanted
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
good morning everybody, how's everybody doin today

i just got up after sleeping for 10 hours (instead of my ideal 8) and completely negating the fact that i went to bed early
Morning!! I do not want to be at work today >.<
I'll be acting as cashier in about 40 minutes. Wish me luck, we'll probably have no customers around 8. Store has an extra hour this week, and from 10 to 11 we will be dead gah

Hope everyone else is doing better!!
Give Me Your Coins
today i'm back on my hydrops medication (i've tried do it twice before and felt too ill and had to go off so im >___>) so i'm just trying to take it easy and drink lots of water. trying to do tcpdex work but my creativity brain isnt working too well aha =')
no longer active
i am.. applying for community college which is just going So well . it's nice to see the forums moving tho especially since i've been a bit too slantface emoji to do dms good, good luck today guys
(12-17-2020, 12:16 AM)seppawku Wrote: i am.. applying for community college which is just going So well . it's nice to see the forums moving tho especially since i've been a bit too slantface emoji to do dms good, good luck today guys

oh omg good luck!!! im rooting 4 u!
no longer active
mulling over some things and business brain is Going a bit today

would some kind of morbit-oriented character building guide/tutorial/checklist help people deepen their characters' lore, or just get overwhelming? itd obviously be optional as hell and im thinking itd be divided into different sections (basic section would be stuff like name, species, zone, etc, with advanced being stuff like scrap affinity/sensitivity levels, mutation level, etc, and Really Advanced being shit like whether they have a proxy and The Deep Morbit Lore) with links to applicable wiki articles

also considering doing a bunch of adopts leading up til the end of the month in holiday sweaters. would people be up for adopts in holiday sweaters
I think even a small guide would be a really good addition. Wouldn't have to be anything huge or incredibly expansive, but it would help and encourage some people with making their characters which is always a bonus
[Image: art_in_scott.png]
I would ADORE both of those things! I love character building and the adopts sound very cute
never eat ten oreos right before bed, especially without a drink to wash it all down with. trust me. Today I think I'm gonna draw, so look forward to that if you care about it.
looking forward to seeing it, lilium!

had an idea for a new kind of RP/forum game last night right before bed that could tie into character enrichment stuff, gonna set that up as soon as i figure out how to write it
[Image: GxjzyyB.png]

addition to this from discord
update: no, aparently I won't be drawing today. accidentaly took like, a five hour long nap.
https://homebrewdeviants.com/forum/Threa...d=15#pid15
updated a little misc TCP profile using the basic character development stuff, gonna enter them in ace's mystery gift thread

also hope the nap was at least good, those can be a doozy
reminder to enter festive findings, youve got until...i was gonna say early on the 25th but honestly i wanna get them sent out before i go to holiday stuff with comos family (dont worry theyve been quarantined to shit and everyone is following Extreme Safety Protocols in their house and we're not going outside anywhere in public) so probably aim before midnight PST or something so yall can unwrap your gifts on chrimbus morning...

i'm hoping to make the gifts really special and interesting, potentially stuff that could inspire whole stories if you vibe with it enough! maybe a lofty goal, but...who knoooows
afternoon everybody!! this is percy speaking, how's everybody doing?? ^_^
Good, I'm doin pretty good. got a digorno's deep dish pizza. turned out well. Currently thinking about backstory for an RP character, mainly family line type stuff. Think I might give them a family trait of their left arm bellow the elbow being cold pale white skin. still workshoping it, might being it to the character dev thread, otherwise I'm just trying to take it easy for new years.
sounds like a good time!! we might work on some music stuff, we'll see- but other than that, we have plans to do system work, watch some sweet home, and do an...escape room from home?!?!?
Oooo, an escape room from home sounds interesting. I've never done an escape room but they sound really fun, it's something I'd love to do someday
[Image: art_in_scott.png]
Re: escape room, That sounds both weird and fun, the best combo. Hope you enjoy yourselves.

@entipikal I went to one for my birthday once, and it feels like a tiny theme park atraction just for you! your millage will vary based on how good you are with puzzles and teamwork, but at the very least the sets are cool.
heya Percy! things are alright

what does everyone have planned for new year's tonight?
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
whats up gamers its rin i just got completely derailed from drawing TCPs to order my first weighted blanket and a bunch of enamel pins for my ita bag
My dog isn't letting me sit comfortably on the couch but other than that relaxing before work!
Give Me Your Coins
I just had to explain Sirenhead to my dad how is everyone else doing
Give Me Your Coins
good *Checks time* afternoon y'all. I'm depressed! but I'm getting better. got kicked out of my college's system because I didn't take any classes in 2020, because ya know, 2020. I have to go through admissions again which is a pain, but I think I'm actually up to it today, which is really good progress for my mental health.

Hopefully things will settle down soon and I can work on art and some fan-projects.
here's to hoping things clear up soon- school stuff can be a real bitch to deal with

would people be interested in a thread showing off some of the highlights of shit i save for morbit visual development?
Yeah, that would be really cool!
That would be cool! update RE: school stuff: Got my account active, but can't access my email(Which I need to get in contact with my advisor so they can release a hold so I can apply for classes). they said it would take 7-10 business days for all my stuff to come back online, classes start in six days. Luckily when I explained that they escalated the issue and I'll be contacted tomorrow. feels like I'm getting really down to the wire on this one.

in more possitive news: I looked up a fried rice recipie and I'm stoked to try it! havn't had good fried rice in ages.
Unrelated to everything here.
But I can just like start my own story thing right? I had an idea and I think it could be really cool
:3
hold me back and put me in a box folks blaseball comes back tomorrow and it's already making my brain have idea energy
Put Me In A Box Before I Make Things That Don't Amount To Anything
Puts you in a box.
Blaseball back!
:3
With all due respect, I don't really think that's a good way to look at things? It's disappointing when community projects don't work out, but that doesn't mean you should stop trying with them altogether.
I mean, take a break if you need to, by all means, but don't put yourself or your ideas down.
i mean, fair enough, i just feel like i gotta keep my ideas from getting too out of control and these ideas Generally Can
...i might still try to come up with something though even if it's fun just for me and me alone
hows everybody doing tonight, im about to play the monster hunter demo and could use your thoughts and prayers
just watching Big City Greens and wondering where in the supermarket they keep the chili, I CANNOT find it, no matter how many times I'm up and down the canned foods isle. good luck with monster hunter.
I am doing alright, the card shop closed early on me tonight tho and I couldn't finish my EDH game Sad. But my supervisor gave me some good compliments at work so it evens out.

I still have the rise demo downloaded if you end up doing the hunts and want some more help (I'm assuming Zen or Como are playing with you too)
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
I uh.
Downloaded a janky horse mmo to stream and laugh at with my friends, but ended up getting a tutorial from a really nice player and couldn't leave the entire time because I felt bad. Gave me a horse, ranch, starting gear and everything. I. Might have to go on again tomorrow, I feel like I've signed a pact with the fae.
Good luck with Monster Hunter! I think you can be a cat in it? that might just be the game before Rise though.
Doing pretty good, got left over Chinese food. I'm having a lot of fun with the Build-a-Critter thread I'm doing on Twitter/discord and looking forward to the next designs. 

Monster Hunter soon, but that reminds me I need to get an SD card for my Switch so I have room for it and the other games I have that need updates. You could play as the Cats in MonHun Generations which was the game 2 games ago, it was on 3DS and Switch, but you still have cat companions (called Palicos) in this one, but they're also introducing a Dog companion for this one called a Palamute!

Wonder What weapon class you're going to go with Mortis, I'm probably going to go with Charge Blade, Hunting Horn, Lance or mayyyyybe Insect Glaive
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
update: we did the first mission and the tutorials SUCKED but the first mission went pretty smooth and i like the game so far and switch axe feels good

glad to hear that youre back to work puck, hope that means your recovery went okay!
Yup! I am A-Okay. My case was definitely mild in comparison.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
update to the update: we got our asses beat into the ground by mizitzune and it sucked and we dont know why they designed the demo like this

but i also played some pokemon cafe mix and it was good
Mizitzune seems not well balances for the demo at all. You like have to be able to ride the wyvern that's flying around to have a chance.
How's everyone doing today?

I learned today that a lot of species of pterosaur, including the really big ones like Quetzalcoatlus, are thought to actually have had pretty decent land movement and could basically gallop.

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
my fear of quetzalcoatlus grows more and more every day

im going to get back to work on the flexin base today as my main work, if i can get that done i have some other design comms to attend to as usual
I want to ride one
How are peeps today ^.^
Give Me Your Coins
my shunt is NOT behaving but i am starting to get back to work and i have Things planned today, namely a travel diary update, potentially maze trials and getting back at it with my SL bee avatar
Ooof sorry to hear about shunt again >.< Looking forward to more travel diary! And the avatars, I like seeing them

My cashier for the night had to leave so I've been alone for an hour. 3 and a half more to go, wish me luck.
Give Me Your Coins
Best of Luck Ace!

Doing fairly well today, mostly killing time before I have to go to work, poking at a couple of tier lists and mood boards for fun