Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MAZE TRIALS] Maze Trials RP Specimen Files
Feel free to post your Subjects Specimen File here, Parking the thread, I'll do some fancy formatting later
Quote:
SPECIMEN PROFILE TEMPLATE

SPECIMEN NAME
TYPE: 
PRONOUNS
OVERSEERS: 
MODIFICATIONS:
TESTING NOTES:
[TRIAL CHAMBERS]
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
SPECIMEN PROFILE

PRODUCTION
TYPE: Power Armor
PRONOUNS: They/Them
OVERSEERS: [NONE]
MODIFICATIONS: [NONE]
TESTING NOTES: The specialized knowledge provided to Production has led to a curious nature in Production. They seem prone to looking at various objects around them and attempting to determine how each one was made. Given their typing, I see an opportunity to study how well power armor types can control their ability- perhaps further down the line, these types can be used to produce specialized armor for various applications.
TRIAL CHAMBERS
Show Content SPAWNING CHAMBER:
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]