Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT] A Lesser God
[Image: 1.png]
I feel like garbage thanks for asking
I'm excited!! Let's do this! Who knows what's gonna happen
Give Me Your Coins
I feel...conflicted. I can't remember about what.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
I am also excited, but somewhat nervous as well.
I feel like everything and nothing all at once. I am infinite.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
I feel curious. Intrigued by what comes next.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
I feel like my hair is standing on end, like from static electricity, but I also feel like I'm about to sneeze
-Marxz-
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 3.png]
I think we should have claws! And be armored. Let's be a giant magic crab
Or like... peacock shrimp
Give Me Your Coins
Floating orbs for hands, like on miis. No arms, just vibes. They can pick stuff up, but it looks reeeally weird.
For legs? Hmm. Not sure what kind of legs they are, but they have cargo shorts on.
I have the idea of hands, sometimes crafted of earth, sometimes flame, sometimes horses in flight. I have hands crafted of dreams, of shifting, twisting reality built from the depths of the mind.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: unknown.png]
Love Letters and Pendulums
Crystal! Gems of all sorts! Glimmering and sparkling in radiant columns of geometric elegance! Cut in such sharp detail as to carve the light from the sky into shapes obscene!

And pipes! Those which act as a land's veins, pumping life and waste though tunnels unseen. Shrouded in darkness, clean and unclean.
Seconding crystal, that could work really well with the peacock look!
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Seconding both crystal and love letters, I think love letters match both the peacock and shrimp vibes really well.
[Image: 4.png]
[Image: 5.png]
[Image: 6.png]
Hidden things! Things tied in intrigue and subterfuge! Shrouded and cloaked in unknowns and mystery, called secrets! We craft them, change them, share them, enshroud them in colors and crystal and hide them between pages unseen. We fold secrets within the lattice of quartz and hide them between the lines of a pining thought. Secrets are where we dwell, for it is so easy to hide secrets behind a veneer of brightness and color. We are the distraction that diverts attention, that draws the eyes and ears. We are on the stage of the world, keeping the audience's eyes upon us as the black clad fellows move the pieces behind us. Our games are long and arduous in detail. Our domain is Espionage, though most assume it is Secrets in themselves.
Desires, both secret and known. The treasures that people seek, and the lengths they'll go to find them. How their desire changes over time, how it grows, and how it stays the same despite everything.
[Image: unknown.png]
Chi-Chi! (pretentious and overelaborate refinement)
Seconding chi-chi!! suitably small and cute name for a surprisingly small creature

-knux
I have no objections to Chi Chi, but let it be known that chi chi is one of many titles

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.