Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DONATIONS] Mortis Donation Pool [ft rewards]
so money has been tight and commissions have been a bit rough on us here in the system, so we're opening up something new (but similar to bounty boards) in that people in the community can toss money towards a donation pool, and once the goal is met, we'll do something fun and personal for us to release to the community (such as micro twines, new sets of species morphs and TCP types, new side character refs, etc)

to donate, comment here with the amount you're pitching in and we'll DM you with the commissions account to handle paypal. thank you for considering helping us out when we're struggling a bit.

DISCLAIMER: there is no guarantee that this money will go towards essential purchases only, and there is a solid chance that along with house payments, food, and transportation, this could also go towards hobbies/crafting/clothes/fun purchases. please do not donate if you're not okay with this, or aren't up for the possibility that goals won't be funded immediately or at all- you're donating to help out, and the rewards are a bonus.

CURRENT GOAL: 966/1300 USD
pls help rin get a new laptop
15 NEW SPECIES THINGS (TOY + MORBIT)

random pulls of community decided species additions, 10 morbit and 5 toy worldbuild ones, all will be streamed 
people will be able to suggest up to 10 suggestions for morbit and 5 for toy worldbuild, anything goes as long as:
-no harmful/copyright things for either
-nothing that will kill me to draw
-no toddler/baby toys for toy worldbuild
-no human toys for toy worldbuild
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
I'll donate 50 to get things started
Give Me Your Coins
I will donate 50 as well
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
I'll donate another 50!
Give Me Your Coins
I am back to donate 50 again
Give Me Your Coins
updated with a new goal!
^^ could i donate $5? wanna b able to pitch in fr spooky
yes absolutely! will DM
I'm gonna throw 100 towards the spooky raffle (and u can just invoice me instead of dming, you can take this as my confirmation, unless you still want to dm me that is)
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
updated with a new goal!
last goal met, new goal added in the wake of computer repairs being costly