Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RAFFLE + SALES] Pride Month 2021
welcome to the official skinstealer pride month store! here you can pick up pride themed commissions and adopts!

any flags are welcome so long as they're SFW and not straight pride- please link an image when you post!

PRIDE TCPS
[Image: PJmO5om.png]
Unedited- given away in raffles, one raffle will be put up with every commissioned TCP

[Image: unTemWL.png]
Edited- 15 USD, theme required, can pick from any created type (see TCPdex). will be given as a flat image/sketch

PRIDE MORBITIANS

[Image: z1125UW.png]
Unedited- given away in raffles, one raffle will be put up with every commissioned Morbitian

[Image: 5e57oGG.png]
Edited- 25 USD, them required, will be on available bases (flexin, courier, karacel, beatfox, OBJ)

PRIDE ICONS

[Image: P82j9xz.png][Image: KmvYq9R.png]

30 USD- will be in normal icon style but feature a pride flag color background, any character welcome (not inherently Morbit)

RAFFLES
to enter, just comment which character you're interested in! raffles end 3 days after they're started (when at least one entrant joins)

[Image: KHRzjG3.png]
TRANS PRIDE SLUGGER (BASEBALL) TYPE
Entrants:

[Image: 2McBjOw.png]
BISEXUAL PRIDE KARACEL
Entrants:

[Image: qPw6K9a.png]
GAY PRIDE FLEXIN
Entrants:

[Image: UCPJOJB.png]
TRANS PRIDE BEATFOX
Entrants:
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
updated with some raffles- made 3 morbitians to go with the comms that have been ordered but also i accidentally made 3 TCPs before i realized i had to make those so they're here too
I'd like to enter the gay pride aesthetic type raffle
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
can i be entered for the bi sticky hand raffle?
@victorianflorist @seppawku entered, and raffles started!
raffles ended- @victorianflorist gets the aesthetic type, @seppawku gets the sticky hand type!