Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IN PROGRESS] TCP: ??? SESSION
> PRESS ENTER TO BEGIN. 
To join the session, please provide a picture or description of yourself as well as a name, pronouns, abbreviation, and custom text color. 

NAME AND ABBREVIATION: 
PRONOUNS: 
TEXT COLOR:
SPECIES/STATE OF DIVINITY:

<<DESIRED WORLD STATE: >>

Show ContentCOMMANDS:

<< Any character can join regardless of their prior experience, be it a god, collective, or player at an arcade. The game needs four more players to start. Standard TCP rules apply - keep meta-knowledge to OOC chat or to yourself. HERE is a discussion thread for your fellow players and observers. OOC statements may be made in the game thread, but questions for other players, planning, or off-topic speech go in the discussion thread or in DMs. 

Please include your desired world - the base will depend on everyone’s wishes. You may provide as much detail as you'd like but it may not all show up. Once the world is created, you’ll be given a chance to choose your BIOME.

The game moderator will supply each spawned TCP (if not pre-existing) and their first CHECK. 

Each player may, if wished, spawn a pre-existing one type TCP as their first. If so, when asked to spawn for the first time, supply a picture or description of them and a personality. Any subsequent TCPs will be randomized based on the supplied noun. Once a TCP has spawned for you, use the NAME and CHECK commands - once you’ve seen them checked for the first time, they’re all yours. The first CHECK command will only contain the TCPs canon ability, their full health, and their state at spawning. 

The progression of the game is up to the players - the game moderator will make announcements such as the TCP limit rising, auto-balance being triggered, weather changes, and other necessary information. Outside that, it’s up to you where this goes, though if you'd like random or pre-set events for your territory those can be provided. You have control of your kitties only - when interacting with other players, be careful not to god-mod. To determine the outcome of an action on another’s TCP, roll a six-faced or larger dice OR talk with the player about what you’d both like to happen. This can also be used for risky actions of your own.

Mark OOC text in <<arrows.>> Speech to your TCPs and chat messages go in your chosen text color to make it easier to distinguish. To talk to other players in-character, please make sure to find a communicator. You can use a video or voice call, and icons are optional. Alternately, if your TCPs encounter each other, you can use them as proxies.>>

NAME AND ABBREVIATION: Lan / LAN
PRONOUNS: They/them
TEXT COLOR: Text 
SPECIES/STATE OF DIVINITY: Jabberclaw, mortal
<<DESIRED WORLD STATE: >> Longer nights than days?

[Image: qxjZWTs.png]
(art by @chemtrails)

NAME AND ABBREVIATION: ATTITUDE / ATT
PRONOUNS: SHE/IT
TEXT COLOR: TEXT
SPECIES/STATE OF DIVINITY: LESSER GOD
<<DESIRED WORLD STATE: >> URBAN WITH RAILWAYS LIKE VEINS 
[Image: atittudecomm.png?width=443&height=600]
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
NAME AND ABBREVIATION: Milieu, MIL
PRONOUNS: He/they/it as well as dotself and fae/faer pronouns.
SPECIES/STATE OF DIVINITY: Flexin (mortal)
<<DESIRED WORLD STATE: >> Rainy and grey, with strange structures that play a melody when the wind passes through them.
[Image: flexin.png]
no longer active
NAME AND ABBREVIATION: Tenement / TEN
PRONOUNS: It/They
TEXT COLOR: TEXT
SPECIES/STATE OF DIVINITY: ???
<<DESIRED WORLD STATE: >> Impossibly-structured labyrinth of pools, beaches and waterparks where it's always a dark-pink dusk

[Image: yEpDFhs.png]
NAME AND ABBREVIATION:  Arvyx / ARV
PRONOUNS: It/Its
SPECIES/STATE OF DIVINITY: Construct (Mortal)
<<DESIRED WORLD STATE:>> You can never go wrong with some fun lights. Things floating about are also always a classic.
<<A reference image in addition to the description is WIP. TLDR Description: Waterproof grey 'amphibious' construct.>>

Description: It is a waterproof, bipedal construct, possessing a head, torso, two arms, and a tail. Its head is composed of a sphere. There are five circular screens on the sphere, one for the 'top', 'right', 'left', 'front', and 'back'. Surrounding each screen is a ring of seven smaller concave circular details, which consist of speakers and various sensory apparatuses. The head is connected to the torso by a short rounded neck. The torso is shaped like a thin pill. There are two circular indents on the 'sides' of the torso for ballast intake/outtake. The torso also possesses a utility light on the 'front' and 'back'. The is composed of three segments, a rounded upper arm, a rounded forearm, and a clawed hand. The legs are constructed like the arms, but with clawed feet instead of hands. The tail is a series of five segments. The first four segments are rounded shapes, while the piece on the end is a propeller blade. The construct is grey-scale in color. The main parts of the body are a medium grey, with most details being a dark grey. The lights are a whitish color and the screens on the head are black.
> LOADING…

The world that loads into view’s axis tilts heavily to the side, leaving it with a longer night than day and a deep pink dusk - constant, in some places - as well as shimmering auroras at the poles. It comes along with (limited) gravity and air, though kitties don’t need to breathe! Be cautious of floating objects and jumping too high. Nothing else lives on this world (Yet?) and its cities, structures, and sprawling public transportation lay untouched and lacking power, lit only by colorful will o’wisps in various sizes.

> PICK A BIOME
BEACH
DESERT
CITY
FOREST
MOUNTAINS
RUINS
NORTH POLE
SKIES
SOUTH POLE
SWAMP
UNDERGROUND
UNDERWATER

<<After you choose, a small blurb about your choice will take the place of the next loading screen while you wait. Pick carefully!>>
> SELECT
> RUINS
> RUINS SELECTED
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
> SELECT
> RUINS
> ERROR: RUINS ALREADY CLAIMED BY OTHER PLAYER
> RUINS
> RUIN
> RU
>
> SWAMP
> SWAMP SELECTED
no longer active
Plenty of fascinating options. Only one force is powerful enough to make decisions among such great choices. Eeny. Meeny. Miny. Mo. Pick the parcel by the specifically labelled direction so that the contents of the package are not damaged because if there was a cake in there or something then it might get smushed...and...well, that'd be a travesty. The result of that runaway train of semi-random selection and consideration is...

>Underground Selected

...which honestly seems like a pretty interesting challenge. Bingo.
> SELECT
> RUINS
> ERROR: RUINS ALREADY CLAIMED BY OTHER PLAYER

> SELECT
> UNDERGROUND
> ERROR: UNDERGROUND ALREADY CLAIMED BY OTHER PLAYER

> SELECT
> WHY
> ERROR: "WHY" IS NOT A VALID BIOME

> SELECT
> CITY
> CITY SELECTED
> LOADING.. PLEASE READ.

> The RUINS BIOME is a mix of architectural styles and broken stone with bones, artifacts, and art waiting to be discovered. The wind howls through the ruins, and the train lines stop where the rough ground begins. Full of potential hazards.

> The SWAMP BIOME is full of murky water, half-drowned trees, and mandragoras.The only structures are scattered tree-houses and strange, musical stone sculptures. The will o’wisps flock
under the heavy clouds and canopy. Frequently rainy.

> The UNDERGROUND BIOME is a sprawling cave system with exits (and openings) randomly placed across the world map. It’s filled with everything from pitch black caves to shallow mines to underwater sections, and that’s just the easiest parts to map. Difficult to navigate.

> The CITY BIOME has a skyline full of towers, with the typical train lines bleeding into a nonfunctioning subway. Stores, people’s homes, and even hospitals sit empty of everything except items. Everything relying on power is useless.

> The SKIES BIOME is mostly made up of a thick layer of clouds, painfully bright in the day and heavy with brewing weather. The colors of dawn streak through them; the rest is empty sky. Cut off from other biomes.
> COMMANDS UNLOCKED
TCP LIMIT: 0

..uuh, didn't think of that part, huh.

> CREATE: Moon, elementals, clouds thick enough to walk on
> CREATE: skybridges (connecting towers and other buildings), dense mist (low visibility), living trains (populating the train tracks and subways)
> CREATE: Graffiti Golems, Herds of Cow-Rats, Metal Flowers, Black lights lighting up the railways, Giant Neon Slimes, Abandoned Warehouse (In the Ruins)
>CREATE: moss, glowing mushrooms, fireflies, glowing salamanders.
>CREATE: gondola boats, street lamps with empty circular bulbs that wisps are attracted to/play inside of
no longer active
> TCP LIMIT RAISED!!
TCP LIMIT: 5

<<Spawning time! For now, everyone gets one - the limit won’t always raise 5 at a time, but each first CREATE unlocked another. Choose only your type for a randomized TCP (if its a noncanon type and you have a base feel free to drop or describe, if you don’t I’ll do my best,) or this time only post a single-type TCP of yours to spawn in for a starter.>>
>SPAWN: tuning fork type
no longer active
> SPAWM:-

fuck-

> SPAWN: Fur type
> SPAWN: siren type
> SPAWN: blood oath type
>SPAWN: Gargoyle Type

A TCP spawns in each player's field of vision. 

Show ContentTUNING FORK:

Show ContentFUR:

Show ContentSIREN:

Show ContentBLOOD OATH:

Show ContentGARGOYLE:

> NAME & CHECK?
>NAME: Dally
>CHECK: Dally
no longer active
>NAME: Trill

>CHECK

Show Content>CHECK: DALLY:

Show Content>CHECK: TRILL:
>Name: Syngere
>Check: Syngere
>TEACH Dally: Speech, reading, writing

>SAY: Hello there, Dally. My name is Milieu. How do you do?

Dally makes a small ringing sound, finding its words. It warbles a hesitant hello back, saying it guesses it's okay.

>SAY: Can I do anything to make you more comfortable?

Dally wanders over the window of the treehouse it spawned inside of it, saying nothing right now, thank you. But soon it might want to go outside and see what there is to see. Not yet, though.
no longer active
Show Content>CHECK: SYNGERE:
>NAME: Monitor
>CHECK: Monitor
Show Content>CHECK: MONITOR:
>CREATE: sea of clouds

>TEACH: speech, swimming, singing

>SAY: Sorry about that!! Get your bearings, okay? I'm Lan! We can get you anything you want once you're a little more balanced

Trill doesn't say anything, but they scoot over and into where the 'sea' starts.
> NAME: Monty
> CHECK: Monty
Show Content>CHECK: MONTY:
> TEACH: Speech, Reading, Writing

> CREATE: Bedroom, Bathroom, Bath Tub, Ice Bath

The bedroom and bathroom appear on the first level of the lofts in the warehouse.

> SAY: Ey, Monty. Welcome to our crib. I am the voice yr gonna hear in your head. Call me AT. I make all your shit so hit me up for any things you want. I noticed you're a bit overheated in the warehouse, so I made you a bed and bath upstairs. The bedroom has a ceiling fan and the bath has an ice bath for you to cool down in. Why don't you cool off and get situated while I work on some things?

Monty is a bit overwhelmed, by the teach commands and the block of text projected into its mind but gets its bearings after a moment. The fluffy TCP huffs a bit and nods, remaining nonverbal, before finding the stairs and heading up to the ice bath.

> CREATE: Spotlights, Dancefloor, Party Bus
Monitor spawns within one of the skyscrapers; within the top-floor suite of a high-rise hotel, to be exact.
They immediately seem curious, examining the various furniture in the room, and admiring the view of the balcony.

>TEACH: Speech, Reading
>SPAWN: "Skills Catalogue" (small book that acts as a dictionary for quite a few teachable skills; anything from drawing to codebreaking to crochet), "Pronouns List" (pamphlet that explains pronoun usage and lists some of the most commonly-used ones)

Monitor is drawn inside from the balcony as two objects spawn in the living room. They lean down to take a look.

>SAY: Alright, let's get started.

The TCP seems startled, wheeling around to find the source of the voice. Their voice comes out, sounding like chains being pulled tight and the soft dripping of liquid. They bombard the unfamiliar speech with curious questions, wondering where they are, and who they are.

>SAY: Tenement. I'm the one who helped spawn you here, not that that's necessarily a good thing. And you can't see me. I'm not here, or anywhere you can actually travel to... mostly. But I can hear you, and see you. So, I--

It asks Tenement to clarify the 'mostly' part.

>SAY: It's nothing you need to worry about. At any rate, I've dropped some things in for you. There's a pronoun pamphlet you should probably go through first. You can pick whatever you want, I just need to know for future reference. After that--

Dropped from where, they ask.

>SAY: Nowhere. I spawned them in, same as you.

They let Tenement know that this is very confusing, and that they'll have a lot more questions for it later, once they've looked over these things.
The blood oath type picks up the pamphlet.

>SAY: ...sure. So, the other thing I dropped--

Monitor says he likes he/him pronouns. He's going to use those.

>SAY: That's fine. And I use it or they. So, that book--

'She/her' also seems cool, he says. Maybe he'll try those later. 
But 'she' and 'he' should look more different, he thinks. It's too easy to get them mixed up. 
Maybe Tenement should think about updating these, he says.

Elsewhere, Tenement clutches their forehead.
>SAY: ...Noted. The book I dropped lists out some other skills I can teach you. Keep in mind that I'm most likely limited in how much I can teach you, and how many things I can spawn in at a time. I also have to balance between things you want, and things I think you need, so choose wisely.

Monitor picks up the little book, skimming through it. 
When he's done, he points to a couple of skills as if ordering from a menu.
He'll have these for right now, he says.

>SAY: Alright. At least one of those is useful.

>TEACH: Rock Climbing, Table Tennis

He's going to need a table for table tennis, he says.

>SAY: You don't have anyone to play with yet. How are you going to play?

Monitor says he's got it covered, seeming surprised at Tenement. He asks if Tenement knows anything about table tennis.

>SAY: It's tennis. At a table. That's as much as I will ever need to know.
>SPAWN: Table Tennis Set

Already knowing full-well how all this very technical equipment works, he folds the other side of the table upwards to make a little wall for himself, and begins practicing.
Syngere spawns inside a pitch dark section of the underground.

Arvyx takes a moment to think about the situation. What's a good way to introduce a person to the world in a way that helps with the current situation? What are good options for this location that are easy to explain. After a few moments of silence, it comes up with what it believes is a fairly alright plan of attack.

>TEACH: Speech
>SAY: Hello there, skipper.

Syngere immediately corrects this greeting, as Syngere is the correct name.

>SAY: Yeah, I guess going with aquatic based nicknames is probably not the best thing off the bat. Hey Syngere, hi, welcome to being in a place...which you probably can't see very well, because I haven't given you a light source...yet could you hold on a second, I should do that.

Syngere does not know what half of those things are, and makes a confused hum, deciding to wait because maybe that will make things will clarify themselves.

>CREATE: Hardhat with utility light, featuring appropriate slots for horns.
>SAY: Alright sailor, can you feel around on the ground for a helmet. It should pop onto your head pretty easily, you might have to turn around to get it to fit right, but it has a light on it, and a button on the back to turn that light on. So, that should help you actually know a bit about where in the blazes you are. Or, uh, in more plain language. It should let you see around, once you get the light on. It fits on your head to keep your hands free.

Syngere fumbles in the dark, ignoring that the speaker has failed at names again, hitting the button before managing to solidly grab the helmet. Luckily, this makes the process a bit easier, though a few attempts are necessary to align the helmet right. Light is probably the best thing...whoever was talking did. It is in fact, very nice to be able to see what is going on. It takes a moment to look around the immediate surroundings. The 'room' of stone seems to be grainy, with various stalag tites and mites alike. There are a few paths away from the current location. On the manner of who was talking, there does not appear to be any hint of that thing in these surroundings. Syngere asks where the thing is.

Oh. Right. Arvyth forgot the introduction.

>SAY: Name's Arvyth, I am in fact, not there. I am nowhere, for almost all practical purposes. I just, do things that can influence there, sort of. I haven't exactly done this thing before, but I was in port and saw something interesting that I'd read about a while ago and had some time off so...anyway I might be a bit unpolished at doing things that are helpful. Feel free to ask me about or for things. Sorry for mincing the introduction, but I figured trying to get things a bit better was important. Now that things are a bit calmer...do you want to stay about where you are or maybe take a look around?

The TCP agrees that, well, light was probably a nicer thing than the introduction, though knowing that Arvyth has a name and is not there, does partially clarify the earlier question. There is a lot more to ask, but Syngere decides to wait on further inquiry, to first reply to the question it was given. The TCP decides that looking around would be interesting, but is unsure of how to make the way back if it wants to go back to this area.

Arvyth is beginning to wonder if picking a challenge option for something it has never done before, was in fact, a good idea. It is undecided.

>SAY: Uhh, sure, right, right give me a bit of time...I need to, figure that one out.

Syngere decides to take a look at its immediate surroundings in detail, with its newly given light source, while waiting on Arvyth to figure out that problem. The time also gives an excellent chance to think about what to ask.
Trill splashes around in the clouds, dipping under the ‘sea’ until their head stops spinning so much. When they surface again, they’re covered in a light layer of fog and dew. They stay floating near the surface, making themself comfortable.

>SAY: Feeling any better?

Trill hums quietly. In a low singsong, they ask what Lan meant by getting them anything they want.

>SAY: Well, there’s not much around here, right? I didn’t want to create too many things before I talked to you.

Trill tilts their head to the side.

>SAY: But now I can make you anything you want! Liii-ke… this!

>CREATE: Towels, floating toys.

Trill startles, but flips over to swim towards a blown-up cryptid toy and clamber up onto it. It squeaks when they bat it on the head with a fin. They want to stay in the clouds, they say after a minute, but ask Lan for somewhere to shelter and for them to turn off the lights. It takes Lan a minute.

>SAY: Oh. Oh! The sun. I’ll.. work on a shelter, but—

>GIVE: Three-eyed sunglasses, astronomy book.

They look so cool.
It’s a nice day, if somewhat humid. The ground is covered in a low haze of fog and the sun shines brightly through the holes in the clouds.
Monty pushes their way into the well-appointed bathroom. The walls are covered in black and white tiles. The baths are massive, each bath more akin to a small swimming pool. Black and white rockwork frames each bath, the large boulders and pebbles interspersed with large plants with wide, glossy tropical leaves. These plants bloom with neon flowers, the tube-shaped blooms glowing with stark yellows, vibrant oranges, and bright blues. A pair of waterfall-like water features pour back and forth from multiple pools and eventually each settle into their respective baths. Towels sit folded on a table alongside a large empty metal cabinet, covered in etched graffiti patterns. 

> GIVE: TCP Shampoo, TCP conditioner, TCP body wash.

As Monty looks at the pools and into the cabinet, a number of large, value-size bottles of TCP-appropriate shampoo, conditioner, and body wash appear inside the cabinet. Monty handles them, squeezing some of the conditioners out onto their furry hand. They chuckle, a hearty rustling and huffing sound, liking the drippy way the condition runs through their hair and the way it smells like cherries. Though they note to themself that they don't know what cherries are. 

Monty turns away from the cabinet, bringing the conditioner with them to the pair of baths. They slowly step into the bath on the right, the ice-cold water instantly soaking their legs and seeping into their thick fur. The TCP huffs with a low rumble, their version of purring, and slowly descends into the bath. They float out into the icy cool bath, first setting the conditioner onto a small shelf in the rock, and begin drifting in the cool water. Small jets kick on, gently circulating the water, and the water feature for the cold pool begins to gently mix in menthols and mint into the bath, soothing the fur-type's scalp. 

As the fur type takes a break from the humidity, Attitude sits behind her monitor, her messy penthouse apartment dark and warm, the shades are drawn. The only light in the room comes from her monitor and the small neon lights on her custom TCP interface. She sets to work continuing to construct her base.

> CREATE: Neon fence, paved road, armory, clinic, Cow-rat Paddock, Barn

A fence made of curling metal and neon appears around AT's growing compound in the RUINS. She watches as a paved road forms running from the bay doors of the warehouse, the cracked pavement running out through a gate in the newly made fence. A small armory warehouse appears nearby the main warehouse, empty weapons racks and ammo storage lining the walls. On the other side of the warehouse appears a health clinic, housed again in a warehouse. The sterile location contains everything necessary to treat any sort of TCP affliction, though not the knowledge necessary to do so. A paddock appears around a large herd of cow-rats grazing on the metal grass and flowers nearby, the same neon fencing springing up and linking to the main compound. A few of the graffiti golems begin patrolling the entire compound, a number of them even taking to herding the cow rats into the large bright yellow barn that appeared attacked to the paddock.

> CREATE: Rail station

The pockmarked road continues paving itself, tearing through ruins, rolling all the way out to where the tracks end at the rough beginning of the ruins. The road finishes forming as a small rusted train station springs into being. Cracked neon bulbs in the shape of a train spark pitifully as the whole of the building comes into being. The train station's decay is plain; the gift shop's products strewn about, a puddle of melted slurpy on the tile, and a mascot costume resembling a clay pot, like those dotted around the ruins in various states of disrepair, lays soaking up the blue puddle. 

As all these things pop into existence. Monty emerges from the bath, their thick fur weighing them down. Small fans in the ceiling kick on as the TCP nears the towels, warming the room gently to dry out the thick fur. Monty begins toweling off. 

> GIVE: Neon checkered Tripp Pants, crop top > Monty

An outfit appears before Monty and the TCP gently slides themself into the thin material once fully dried. The tripp pants have mesh at the knees and are light and breathable for the thickly furred TCP. The crop top is less a crop top and more a small top with one sleeve. Offering plenty of breathing to the TCPs thick fur. Monty emerges from the bathroom and gives AT a thumbs up, approving the outfit. AT immediately sets about stocking the TCPs room with more neon clothing. Monty looks on the warehouse from its place on one of the loft layers. There are a total of 5 loft layers, Monty's being the lowest. The TCP sees the new dancefloor and spotlights hanging above the entire warehouse. The cat even spots the large party bus, parked inside the small garage portion of the warehouse. Monty seems to smile.

> SAY: Ya like it? It's all yours for now, eventually, yr gonna have like friends and shit but for now it's just me and you.

Monty looks up, processing, and huffs a bit gesturing to their face.

> SAY: What's wrong? Want to talk back? I did teach you how to talk right? Or- Oh I get it.

> GIVE: Communication Tablet

A large flat tablet appears in Monty's hands. The TCP looks over it a moment and then perks up, stimming with their arms.

> SAY: Better?

The TCP takes a moment to fidget with the tablet, and the device issues out a "yes". Monty cradles the device a bit.

(From this point on any communication from Monty is to be assumed to have been done with the communication tablet.)
>CREATE: Paper, Pen

>SAY: Okay, so. Take the pen. That's the little tube shaped thing. Click the button on the back. The bit that'll press down. And the bit that pops out, can be pressed against the flat thing to make markings, okay. So, you can represent things with the markings.

Syngere manages to activate the pen after a few tries and attempts to make markings that look kind of like a wall of the cave onto the paper. Which, doesn't quite work out, due to a number of factors, including an awkward angle with the paper, being unsure of how to actually make the markings right, and some other issues. The TCP asks for assistance.

>SAY: Oh. Yeah. Hold on a second. That's not the right way for what I was thinking but that's actually a pretty good idea too. Hold on. I'll just. Pop in some info. That should help.

>CREATE: Satchel, Notebook titled 'Maps', Notebook titled 'Drawings'
>TEACH: Cartography, Drawing, Satchel Usage, Usage of office supplies

Syngere takes a few moments to get bearings on what to do, before gently placing down the paper and picking up the map notebook. The TCP paces around for a few moments, before marking out a title page, table of contents, a key page, and the first part of the maps which includes the rough shape of this room, and labeling each exit.

>SAY: Oh! Excellent work. Okay, so. If you'll notice that larger object. You can, open that up. Place the notebooks in that. And...carry it with that cloth bit, which can go over your shoulder if you stick your arm through that bit. As for the paper...I can think of a good solution. I'll make a folder, which can be opened to slot paper in and also put into the bag.
>CREATE: Folder

The TCP places the marked paper in the folder and slots away the map notebook for the moment, grabbing the drawing notebook. Syngere, with newfound powers of office supplies and more, gives making a depiction of the cavern wall another shot.

>SAY: Nice. Alright. I'll see about outfitting this room to be returned to later with a couple amenities that...might be useful, if you don't mind.

Syngere nods, unsure of what Arvyth has in mind, before going back to drawing the stone.

>CREATE: Doors for the neighboring passages; a desk with an office chair, a desk lamp, a box of additional pens, and a pack of paper; a sofa and a small table.

After the TCP is content for the moment, with the current drawings of various rock bits and bobs including stalactites and stalagmites, the sofa is investigated resulting in the status effect of sitting.
Milieu sets about to filling in the treehouse a bit while waiting for Dally to finish... staring out the window and watching the water.

>CREATE: Wall-size map of the swamp, firefly lantern, clothing catalog, waterproof curtains, galoshes

The map appears on the wall, as do the curtains next to the window, and the lantern, catalog, and galoshes show up in the middle of the room. The fireflies in the lantern cast dancing blue lights on the walls and reflect themselves on Dally's metal skin.

>SAY: I'm sorry but can I bother you to put these on? They will protect your feet from getting wet. You can pick out the rest of your outfit in that catalog though.

It takes Dally a couple tries to figure out what Milieu wants it to put on, but eventually it carefully pulls on the galoshes and clomps over to the clothing catalog. It crouches over the catalog, turning the page with its more flexible hand. It points out a few clothing items.

>CREATE: Soft tunic, ragged scarf, brimmed hat

The clothing appears on the floor in a neatly folded pile. Dally attempts to pick up the clothes and put them on, but its a bit of a struggle with only one bendable arm and it ends up getting some of its fluid on them. It makes distressed ringing sounds at this, asking if Milieu can fix it.

>SAY: Oh no! I'm sorry I can- I'll make something you can clean them with!

CREATE: Washing machine, dryer

The washing machine and dryer appear at the base of the treehouse, floating on the swamp water yet buoyed to the base of the tree.

>SAY: Hang on, that must hurt right? I wasn't sure what the blue stuff was at first but if that's your blood...

>CREATE: Bandages

>TEACH: First aid, laundry

Dally seems more concerned about the clothes than its wound at first, attempting to descend the ladder to get to the washing machine but after it nearly falls down the ladder and into the swamp, Milieu manages to convince it to bandage itself up first. The hat and galoshes are unstained so they remain on, but the tunic and scarf have small blue stains so Dally descends and puts them in the washer. Milieu realizes dott forgot the soap so dott CREATES some detergent as well. At long last the clothes are in and Dally sits on top of the washing machine, the subtle vibrations of the machine's wash cycle causing its forks to ring out a quiet reverberating song through the swamp.
no longer active
It takes longer than Lan intended to settle on a shelter for Trill and subsequent kitties - they’re surrounded with crumpled up sketches and colorful sticky notes by the time they’re done, and some advance plans for their territory. Trill, left to their own devices, has flipped through their new (and now wet) astronomy book to find a page about the sun and stars.

>CREATE: Castle in the sky, beach umbrellas, waterfalls; silk hangings, aquarium, pillow piles
>SAY: Ta-da!

Trill asks if all of this is theirs - isn’t this a little oversized? They don’t want to burst Lan’s bubble, but..

>SAY: It is for now, but it’s nice, right? You can get in up the waterfalls, I thought it’d be easier than walking on fins ^^

They nod seriously and thank Lan. They’ll look around, they say, but what will Lan be doing?

>SAY: Looking for a communicator, mostly
>SAY: We can’t make much progress til I get one or the limit raises, so..

>TEACH: TCP rules
After waiting some time, the washing machine makes a dinging sound and Milieu walks Dally through the process of switching the clothes into the dryer. Dally settles back in their seat on the washer and Milieu types into his console.

>SAY: After your clothes are dry, would it be alright with you to go explore the swamp? I made a boat for you to travel in. There is no pressure but I am honestly quite curious to see what's how out!

Dally considers this a bit, and then says that it agrees, it would love to see what's out there.

>SAY: Great! We can do that soon then.

The two settle back into silence to wait.
no longer active
> CREATE: Mini Fridge, TCP Snax, Bed, and Television

Monty moves into their room and finds a massive bed, a walk-in closet stocked with clothing, a Mini Fridge, a snack table, and a television on a low table. The TCP huffs with excitement and types "For me?" into their tablet. 

> SAY: Totally, little buddy. LMK if you need anything else.

Monty nods and points at their fur, making twisted motions with their hand.

> SAY: Is something the matter with your fur?

Monty shakes their head and makes a brushing motion, hoping that's more clear.

> SAY: Oh! You want a brush, totally little buddy.

> GIVE: Hair Brush, Deshedding Brush, Hair Care equipment

Various accouterments for the care and maintenance of hair and fur fall onto the squarish vanity in Monty's room. The TCP seems to smile.

Attitude leans back in her chair, the metal creaking. Her apartment shifts suddenly, the mess rearranging rapidly as the train grinds some unknown object beneath its wheels.

"God, that must have been a big one. Takes a lot to jostle the city like that." 

She pulls out a phone-like device and sends a quick message to the city's chief executor, asking them to immediately get teams on any structural damage from the bump.

"Now, back to work." 

> CREATE: RPG Towers, Monsters, Horrors, Loot

Towers matching each biome's local aesthetics spring up from the ground, one per biome, far from any players bases. These towers function as vertical dungeons and are stocked with area-appropriate monsters and inert horrors as well as treasure and enchanted items.

> CHECK: Monty