Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
petz general thread
hgfhfghfghfgfhfgfh this is the first thread in the gaming forums lmao

spam whatever petz stuff you want, if people have more specific petz stuff they want to do then ill make a subforum or something but for now this is just where we talk about petz. petzposting go

lately i've been turning 4dopt adopts into petz hexes and it's been going well for me, my kang base is almost done and then i have to go to hell doing paintball work

[Image: jJFnDXz.gif]
[Image: GEexxko.png][Image: Ct2dQam.png][Image: Noe67RC.png][Image: jzr6J54.png]

also i installed a shitload of clothes and did dressup

[Image: VgbUEcr.png][Image: Y47lFQU.png][Image: NabF6gh.png][Image: 8keJ7KG.png][Image: RTBG7Mp.png][Image: KHLTxec.png][Image: 27RwdSe.png][Image: eJEvz4H.png][Image: Qr5Tu6O.png][Image: pHXkjWl.png][Image: F56ChAp.png][Image: W6G2fvN.png][Image: 1kZJoni.png][Image: Z5fYLZ1.png]

in hindsight using one of my visually busiest slymers was probably not the best idea but guillotine wants to be PRETTY
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
ok getting to work now but it was very important that you see these kangs directly delivering serotonin to your brains

[Image: p7LJs0E.png][Image: eF5P5wB.png][Image: IdD2seL.png][Image: oMfEFZH.png]
This is ADORABLE. Love to see your petz stuff(in modorate doses, mind you)
okay so im gonna make a rule on this thread and say that you are not allowed to backhanded compliment my hobby while posting on it when i have pretty big insecurities about posting about petz in general thank you

(the "in moderate doses" thing really rubs me the wrong way and hits me in a very personal spot where people have complained about not wanting to see me post about my hobbies before, please do not do that in a thread literally dedicated to my hobbies, thanks)

anyway, kangposting

[Image: SlEQlKu.png][Image: SwcImZA.png][Image: 5UoE6z3.png]
[Image: UqTouAd.png][Image: 6yhdPAF.png][Image: CGo9Gin.png]

meet strawberriesdowny, the first finished kang and the literal only plain kang that i have. fuck. now i have to get off my ass and make markings for the rest of my kangs, but then i'll have more friends for strawberries (or should i call them downy for short?) and all will be well in the world
Goodness kangs are massive in petz
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
i mean i did ask marcel how big kangs are and they said "a bit smaller than gray kangaroos" who are six and a half feet tall So Like
They're so good! The wizard and the one with the tiara are especially good
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
More Kangposting

did freckle + blush markings (super easy, super cute), did up what kangs i could, still got a bunch to go

[Image: iwwqRX9.png][Image: pEy9sWc.png][Image: ExZoRYm.png][Image: 7dyHrva.png][Image: qWjnVLa.png][Image: O0ZHiV4.png][Image: 1qG8owa.png][Image: v75C68z.png][Image: NsllQZT.png][Image: Lf8QY1e.png]
the freckles and blush up the cuteness x10
[Image: P0yIXgz.png][Image: P4W2yN4.png][Image: lKtXSzj.png][Image: X93y1a5.png][Image: aYXY6bG.png]

i had a grand total of one meeting today and a bunch of forum posts have kang
[Image: hih6ZdX.png][Image: FFtCyhO.png][Image: xiSPLrS.png][Image: 7j3GybP.png][Image: MwOqTnV.png][Image: Engqgf8.png]

now presenting: tipped kangs

i am going to lay in bed now
These are all incredibly adorable. thank you for sharing.
kangs seriously turned out SO well it's super impressive
no longer active
TYY the kangs appreciate the kind words...

[Image: tslqFSY.png][Image: l2Gc5WT.png][Image: XF0uMMz.png]

underbelly kangs are Go

[Image: Iii9Q1e.png][Image: 337Bl44.png]

also, dressup
[Image: AIubEBc.png][Image: JcwYaaC.png][Image: z5LhqUp.png][Image: UFeaKdW.png]

made sweaters for friends for chrimbus!!
[Image: itVcGy7.png][Image: r3rvtsi.png][Image: N15Efhz.png][Image: 7byEEDh.png][Image: 4KCxrfN.png][Image: uFucT7u.png][Image: qkE03gK.png][Image: 7y34Bl5.png]

pouch and stripe kangs are In (though im not looking forward to making my Striped pouch kang lmao), almost 100% done with this file and just have two more kangs to do

[Image: 0r4cVbj.png][Image: EnrunRB.png][Image: JoV0pWR.png]
also, got a cat for christmas from pinto in the petz community! i have not named her yet
[Image: VTLW2Ys.png][Image: kdRUuoi.png][Image: SvvqnJ2.png][Image: QCeiVAv.png][Image: 8sT9ySy.png][Image: RL6kqg4.png][Image: pnU9ET0.png][Image: zK5o05I.png][Image: MjvzUQm.png]

polyestertwine....is HERE

one kang left
have not posted in a bit which is a shame because i have been up to shenanigans

first of all i fucked up and got another kang before moving onto my Last Kang so
[Image: Cr2PyS2.png][Image: Ninb2X7.png][Image: ZBxirXT.png][Image: RqkllJ0.png]

then i moved onto the Last Kang
[Image: 3OJWsVH.png][Image: DdDfmR7.png][Image: HMLfAj0.png][Image: 59fwGiy.png][Image: ahV1XIK.png][Image: uih6fOf.png][Image: MhNAqVo.png][Image: zxo1Eq0.png][Image: 9GZrpiJ.png]

which means....I Completed The Kangs

[Image: dfa9dgs.png]

until i got one the next day which means i have another kang to hex WHOO

ill do that later

also, some backpackcaterpillar pictures

[Image: 8mG71uD.png][Image: U4ZGA2L.png][Image: VLj071P.png][Image: VfA9qSp.png][Image: M7ecnHS.png]
BackpackCaterpillar is too cute Big Grin
long time since ive posted my exploits in here but ive been Busy

did a big ass update to our petz site, including two new "addon packs", basically themed content packs that in this case, contain a breedfile, clothing pack, and textures (and in addition, an adopt batch put up for people to trade for in the respective section)

check em

[Image: 4nm6R91.png]
[Image: wQfd6Xf.png]
[Image: y6AxMGI.png]
[Image: Gi4MzDk.png]
[Image: FKxb3Cr.png]

[Image: XcwV5cI.png]
[Image: EqD3oeW.png]
[Image: 6Fdg7jr.png]
[Image: QEwsuGX.png]
[Image: bCxj1XR.png]

you can check em out here

next up, blaseball hexes
I have to inflict these pictures on everyone.

(eye contact warning - I don't know how to spoiler images, sorry!)

-
-
-
-
-

[Image: fbghbg.png][Image: cirse.png][Image: iipgkg.png]
dusting this thread off and beating it like an old rug

we have two new files out!
[Image: witchsbrewz.png]
[image description: an advertising image for a petz mod. this mod features a cat-like creature in varying sizes and halloween-y colors, with ears that resemble horns, reptilian eyes, and a curled, stripey tail. they are covered in colorful spots.

text reads:
WITCH'S BREWZ
P3/4/5]

[Image: birthdaybeastz.png]
[image description: an advertising image for a petz mod. this mod features a large, muscularly shaped quadrupedal creature with a bird's head, floral patterns, wings for ears, googly eyes all over its body, a slightly visible angry mouth, a corkscrew tail with a heart on the end, and a bow on its head. it has big paws for front legs, and hooves for back legs. there are five of them pictured, all in eye-searing, CMYK colors.

text reads:
BIRTHDAY BEASTZ
P3/4/5]

get em here:
https://baddeath.neocities.org/
[Image: 2_24_11_23_2_26_38.png]
[image description: a wolf-like petz hex with pajamas and an ear flap hat covering up its eyes and ears. its body is dark blue and snow covered, its pajamas and hat are red with an orange mottled pattern, and its paws and nose are light blue. there are orange pompoms on its ear flap hat.]

a design sent by @AceOfNothing, now in petz!
i keep forgetting i can post about petz on my own forum

been working pretty hard on petz stuff this year. i have a lot to go over and show off but i don't feel like playing catch up so: here are some little guys i've worked on that are meant to be one off OC-type deals, based on prompts from a perchance generator i made. enjoy!

[Image: 2_29_01_24_7_39_23.png]
[image description: a petz screencap of ire, a gray, robotic creature with segmented body parts, black and rainbow speckled limb, neck and tail sections, and a rainbow clock face with white minute and hour hands on xer cartoony skull-shaped head. xer ears, limbs, cartoon skull "teeth", and tail are pointy, with a simple rainbow orb on xer tail tip. xey also have a simple black unicorn horn.]

[Image: 2_29_01_24_7_39_15.png]
[image description: a petz screencap of fixation, a small, primary colored clown toy. his body is a tricolor, fuzzy spring coiled up and ending in a pompom tipped tail. he has a clay face with blank black dot eyes, a big red clown nose, a somewhat unnerving smile, and rosy cheeks. on his neck, there's a simple white frilly ruff.]

[Image: 2_29_01_24_7_39_04.png]
[image description: a petz screencap of daydream, a bizarre creature that's hard to make heads nor tails of. she's made up of thin, noodly shapes that seem to contort in ways unusual to the petz animation system. she has an abstract blue and cyan body fading into cyan tips on her limbs, and red tips on her ambiguous head and tail. her neck is long and her pointed face is featureless, though both her head and back are surrounded by deep blue clouds.]

[Image: 2_29_01_24_7_38_54.png]
[image description: a petz screencap of namesake, a fairly simple cat-like creature with angular, pointy edges, a single cyclopsian eye with an anime style pupil and spiky eyelashes, and a cutesy smile in spite of her aggressive pose. she has a pink and yellow starry body with yellow accents and iridescent white countershading.]
richard here...i'm new to directly hexing, but i wanted to take a crack at it to help ease up some anxiety and assist in getting things done around here. i managed to make our monthly hex and a little "beastie" based on a generator prompt for myself. here they are...

[Image: 2_05_02_24_12_40_54.png]
[image description: a collage of petz screencaps featuring pastel colored, clown-like creatures, some with smiles and some with frowns. ]

i'm pretty pleased with these...they retexture amazingly and i kept cracking up at their little faces. i may make some more later to adopt out to patrons.

[Image: 2_05_02_24_12_40_29.png]
[image description: heartthrob, a quadrupedal petz hex based on a rubber chicken, with a brown, speckly body, and pink and dull red alternating colors on her wattle, beak, and scorpion tail. her front legs go into points, and her back legs are chicken feet. her pink eyes have pinpricks for pupils with a little shine, giving her a cartoony look.]

this is heartthrob, my first official personal pet. i have a couple that have been made for me before, but i'm really bonding with her. it helps that @gyiyg sent over some rubber chicken sounds for her...she's so unique, and makes me smile.

might post more if i do more stuff i can share tonight. it's a lot of fun!