Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sage's TCP Art Dump
new kitty!! so cute
no longer active
TCPs... with mouths........... pretty cute, but also...... VERY cursed.........

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: art_in_scott.png]
oh very very good
I love Dusty's fangs, and the "w" "3" cat mouths for the other too are splendid
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
So I wanted to design myself a goopy/gorey TCP and that body TCPs are WAY harder to draw than I thought! So I'll keep thinking about what type to use because I can't get used to drawing these guys (unfortunately). For now, here's a humor (body) type who is admittedly off model that I had more fun colouring than sketching and now I will never draw them again! But maybe they'll find another home someday

[Image: small_myster.png]

Also, not to self promote, but Art Fight is soon and I'm participating! If you don't know what Art Fight is, the short version is that it's a yearly event where you draw stuff for people on another team and get points for your team! This year the theme is steampunk vs cyberpunk. My account is https://artfight.net/~NotThePinkKirby, I'm on team cyberpunk and Scott and Dusty are there. If anyone else has their TCPs on AF, I will probably draw them. Self promotion over! Here's a Dusty in a new style I've been trying recently

Oh yeah and as a bonus fun fact, the first name that came to mind for the wool type was Catnip. I figured it was an odd name choice for a wool type, so I eventually recycled the name for another OC who is NOT a TCP but is also a cat https://toyhou.se/11520267.catnip. For now, the wool type still has no name, but I still have ideas I'm thinking about
I may have made a new TCP I may keep using! I'm really not sure, only time will tell! They're cute though! They're a sundew type

[Image: sundw.png]

Here's a bonus kelp type and nature space type doodle too. I had the most fun drawing the sundew type which is why I picked them to colour, though I think it would someday be fun to have a nature space type who is Scott's colours but inverted and they can be rivals or something
ohhhh, they're all very good! the colors are great, and l love how flowy the kelp type looks!
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
that sundew type looks great! nice colors too
no longer active
I'm in a hurry so I can't write much this time but hey look at these doodles I did using MS Paint's default colours

Interesting post today! I was recently surprised to realise I don't have any Lemon Demon themed TCPs yet. People who have talked to me elsewhere probably know I'm a huge LD fan, and since I also love TCPs and the creative freedom you have with them I'm surprised I've gone this long without making any. So I present to you all, my first LD themed TCP, inspired by Amnesia Was Her Name!

[Image: amnesia.png](full res version on her Toyhouse)

A memory/loss hybrid! Amnesia is her name! Because I'm unoriginal and no one can stop me! It occured to me at one point that I could just design an amnesia type but I don't have any hybrids yet so I thought I'd give it a go. And I don't have to worry about it being boring because of the lore that even hybrids of the same combination can look different! Heck yeah!

I'll probably do more because she was REALLY fun to design. There are a lot of options! But I'll probably do one for a different album next time. Maybe a ghost/phone, for the entireity of Spirit Phone
Woah it's me again, I have more art, I've been in an arty mood today

[Image: amnesia_baby_edition.png]
More Amnesia! I am already in love with her! She's on Art Fight now too https://artfight.net/character/1890619.amnesia

[Image: WOAHAHAH.png]

And also whatever this is! Sorry the image is huge, I can't make it smaller because it's aliased. It features multiple Lemon Demon themed TCPs! The Ocean the ocean type! The Afternoon the pop-up book type! Ask For Nothing the balloon animal type! Sweet Bod the bumblebee/corpse hybrid! Jaws the shark type! SAD the depression/festivity hybrid! HECK YEAH! I may never draw any of them again but hey I'm still kind of amazed I just nyoomed through these
I finally posted in Felid Factor, I'm still pretty nervous about it but oh well that's not what this post is about! This post is about the art that was in Scott's profile that's blurred because I thought that'd be a nice little bit of personality. Here's the not blurred version

Plus just Meo. As you can tell she wasn't designed to be looked at unblurred but hey the lineless rough style is still pretty cute

And also here's a bonus absolutely TINY Dusty. Unrelated to the other stuff, they're just really cute
oh my gosh I love that bumblebee/corpse hybrid design....
Also Scott and Meo are!!
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
I have THREE new TCPs from the prize box thread! I love all of them already! But I've only drawn two of them so far and this is my art thread. so

[Image: im_listening_to_blaseball_songs_rn.png]

Them! Plasma (body) type and mushroom type! They're friends! They both use she/her but they don't have names yet, as soon as they do I'll probably be putting them on Felid Factor because I already have vague personalities for them (speaking of names, I named my wool type Mallow! I don't think I've mentioned that yet?)
Plasma type's Toyhouse- https://toyhou.se/12309515.tbn
Mushroom type's Toyhouse- https://toyhou.se/12309527.tbn
Shark type's Toyhouse- https://toyhou.se/12309506.tbn
Your art is always a treat sage Smile
good!!! i really loved that plasma type but have too many tcps already so i'm really glad they got a good home =) you draw them so nicely and i love their apron!
no longer active
Finally got the motivation to catch up and draw TCPs I own but haven't drawn yet! I also now have 10 TCPs, though I think for now I'll develop and draw the ones I have before getting more hisdfuh half of them don't even have names

[Image: embarrassing_file_nam.png]

(Also, I know I don't respond to compliments directly that much but I just want to say I see every one and I really appreciate them! Thank you for enjoying the thread!)
Oops I vanished for months again! I'm extremely out of the loop with Morbit because of being wrapped up in other interests (this time it's Blaseball) but I did find this doodle of my mushroom type who I named Pteris from about a month ago. I also drew it in Krita which is new, everything so far has been in Firealpaca. It's a fun program but I've still got a lot of practise to do hsdufsh

[Image: i_drew_this_a_while_ago.png]
They're super cute! Love the lil apron
Give Me Your Coins

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.