Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TINY CAT: RTTT (OFFICIAL CHAT)
[ADMIN]: Welcome to the Tiny Cat: Rise to the Top! Official chatroom! Please enjoy your stay and be kind and courteous to others.

(Link to the main TC:RTTT thread is here.)
no longer active
[F1B3R_0PT1C]: gonna tune into this while i catch up on some work
[F1B3R_0PT1C]: seems like it could be fun
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
[DECON_RECON]: I agree, absolutely fascinating how the games are structured.
[DECON_RECON]: I'm taking notes for my next TCP game, there's some cool stuff going on here.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[thirdchild]: It's hard to pick a competitor, though!
[F1B3R_0PT1C]: mmm hard to place a bet without knowing what the tcps are actually going to be doing
[F1B3R_0PT1C]: wait a second
[F1B3R_0PT1C]: it says rein's blessing lowers a tcps speed to a set point?
[F1B3R_0PT1C]: so if you picked a tcp was at that speed already
[F1B3R_0PT1C]: hmm

[F1B3R_0PT1C]: gonna go with sunshine ig, theyre a good all-rounder and more importantly their speed is already pretty low
[F1B3R_0PT1C]: plus theyre cool lookin
[F1B3R_0PT1C]: gl hf everyone
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[F1B3R_0PT1C]: haha niceeee
[F1B3R_0PT1C]: i'm rolling in fake money now
[F1B3R_0PT1C]: gg

[ADOPTS]