Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4
we may consider having Illusio use their magic ball if it really comes down to it
We need you, Jaspers. Your family need you to do this.
First things first, have Marnet, Illusio, and Cynthia get Whipp, Lady, and Slick behind them.
Ask our teammates any other vital info about Bungles and have our TCPs open fire, maybe have Illusio cast a illusion spell or throw a pie in the Bungle's face if they're willing.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
Just want to ask, is this comic still active? It is very good!
it will be active again sometime this year, as soon as maybequest (an 18+ comic accessible to those who are of age and signed up for this forum) is done with its current arc!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
Wasn't really expecting a reply this fast, but thanks! I love this comic so far!
haha its all good, we have a bot in our discord that lets us know when forum posts go up so whoops i basically get instant pinged for this stuff- feel free to look around the forums and make yourself at home in the meantime!
[Image: 76.png]

VOIDSY: Get Lady, Slick and Whipp in back, Cynthia and Marnet up front!
EASTWOOD: Way ahead of you.
MILLER: Lady can handle herself!
WRETCH: Got it...

[Image: 77.png]

Whipp gets behind Cynthia, Lady and Marnet, aiming her gun directly at the bungle. Slick ducks behind the gun type, trying to hide behind her tiny body. 

[Image: 78.png]

The bungle starts to move, looming over the group, only for Whipp to get a direct shot in one of its eyes. Much to your horror, the bungle barely reacts, only recoiling for a moment before shifting back into place.

[Image: 79.png]

Cynthia holds her umbrella out with a fierce expression, forming a shield for Whipp and Slick. Marnet cocks her shotgun and tenses up, your lobster type clearly waiting to see what kind of move the monster makes.

[Image: 80.png]

You tell Marnet to pass some instructions onto Illusio- they should make Whipp and Slick invisible and head to the front. Marnet gives you a nod and yells the orders to Illusio, not wasting a moment. Illusio jumps to it right away. They use their magic hands to raise up a cloth in front of Whipp and Slick, despite Whipp’s protests. In a moment, the two of them vanish, along with Whipp’s sniper rifle. With that done, they scoot up behind Cynthia, but don’t head straight to the front, saying they feel they’re better as support for the moment.

[Image: 81.png]

Lady says she’s got it covered, and tells Marnet not to shoot just yet. As the bungle rears up to move again, she heaves her harpoon back and chucks it, piercing straight into its chest. With it stuck inside, she wraps the rope around her hands and gives a mighty tug. The bungle in its entirety is yanked off the ledge down in front of the party, giving Marnet the perfect lineup for a shot.

[Image: 82.png]

The lobster type would have grinned if she could’ve. She points the shotgun directly at the bungle and-

[Image: 83.png]

The bungle flails and manages to swipe a wing at her, the umbrella taking most of the blow- but it’s enough to hit the shotgun and knock it away, leaving her unarmed. She starts cussing, getting back behind the umbrella as she waits for your next order.

[Image: 84.png]

Whipp fires off another shot, puncturing the beast in an eye on the other side, getting a loud hiss out of it this time. Marnet comments that it looks real damn mad, only punctuated by the creature lunging at the party. It doesn’t look like it can find where the shots are coming from, but that’s not stopping it from baring its teeth and gnashing. 

Ask Illusio if they can keep up the invisibility if Slick and Whip move. if so suggest flanking them with the invisible TCPs. Suggest Slick should create an oil slick on the bungle if possible, under it if possible, or if all else fails between the main group and it. Marnet: Cover Lady, don't try and go for the shotgun, it's not worth the risk when you are unarmed, and Lady seems to be the one with the most damage dealing ability right now. Illusio confuse the thing by using your mage hand gloves at range. punch, pinch, slap, whatever, keep it disoriented and keep it from advancing.
Okay, so it doesn't seem to be able to see us which is a start, but I'm sure it has other senses it can use so not out of the canyon yet

Let's try to cut off this thing's mobility next, let's try either having slick make an oil slick around or underneath the bungle, or failing that go for the limbs, those wings look sharp and dangerous disable them (and the mouth if possible) asap

ask if illuso can make electricity and try to zap the thing, or AS A LAST RESORT lighting the oil if that's an option, fire is dangerous and can get out of control easily, I also don't think this thing looks particularly flame resistant

Marnet only try to get the gun if you feel safe doing so, not only is getting closer to the bungle ill advised, it also puts you in the line of fire for whipp
speaking of

Whipp keep taking shots as you can, but also don't hesitate to bolt if it finds you
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
Agreeing with the above posts overall, both are pretty good, though in particular I think it'd be a good idea for efforts by Illusio regarding the Bungle to be focused on the eye that is not currently wounded if its open, since that one is still probably unharmed and working just fine.
[Image: 85.png]
You can’t decide on whether to tell Marnet to go for the gun, but it doesn’t take more than a moment before your lobster type’s going for it anyway. Whipp yells that she’s getting in the way of her shot, but Marnet doesn’t react, diving for the shotgun as the bungle lunges.

[Image: 86.png]

The bungle’s caught mid-jump as Lady grips the harpoon’s rope, slamming it back down onto the ground. She backs up, keeping leverage on it as best she can to prevent it from getting back up.

[Image: 87.png]
Marnet retreats back to the group, yelling for someone to grab its attention so she could take the shot. Illusio’s hands levitate in front of the bungle, drawing its eyes momentarily. With a clap, a bright pulse of light flashes in front of the bungle, confetti falling as the bungle is blinded momentarily.

[Image: 88.png]

Marnet gets in way closer than you ever want her to, risking getting close to those needle teeth and jumping up on the creature’s snout. Before the bungle opens its mouth to throw her off, she shoots.

[Image: 89.png]

Blood splatters against Marnet and the bungle's face as the bullet goes directly into the creature’s brain. The bungle recoils and falls forward, ceasing its flailing.

[Image: 90.png]

The bungle is definitely DEAD.
Good job Marnet!

Very impressive first kill!

And props to everyone else! It was a team effort and y'all took it down very swiftly.

If anyone can make use of the materials left behind in the corpse, have at it. If not, its time to get moving along.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
!!!! good job marnet, everyone, lets keep moving but yall did great
Marnet, that was very impressive, but It was also an unnecicary risk. You put your life in danger when you didn't have to. you have a team backing you up. Please try to be more careful, I don't want to see you hurt. That said don't waste much time celebrating you need to move. who knows what else Spit has lurking around.
Damn marnet more like slayer, okay oksy lets check on everybody, heal them if needed and then lest gogogo
Bold of you to assume I know what i'm doing
Ok! Definitely make sure to congratulate Marnet, but at the same time, that was...a bit of a risk! Not chastising her for protecting her family, but she doesn't *always* need to throw herself on the front lines, especially when Whipp seemed to have a handle on it.

That being said...DING DONG THE BUNGLE IS DEAD.
[Image: 91.png]

You congratulate Marnet, telling her that she did a good job- it’s an impressive first kill, even if she...kind of took unnecessary risks. Marnet blows you off with a wave of her hand as she climbs down from the bungle, worry setting in a bit more. You’d have to talk to her more about that one, but you had check-ins to worry about for now.

You tell Marnet to go ahead and see if there’s anything to salvage from the bungle, but not to worry about it if she couldn’t find any good shit. She gives a thumbs up and turns to the creature, leaving you to go talk to your team. 

[Image: 92.gif]

VOIDSY: Well...we got that done!
EASTWOOD: No injuries or damage to our equipment either, by the look of it.
EASTWOOD: Not bad for our first group combat encounter, even if it was just an animal.
WRETCH: just an animal?!
WRETCH: that fucker was huge!! it could have eaten our cats in one bite!
MILLER: We shouldn’t downplay the dangers at hand, no. I’m glad that things went well in the end, but…
MILLER: That was a scary situation to be in, and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time…
MILLER: I...knew there was going to be violence in this “game” and I was prepared for it as best as I could be, but it still felt…
MILLER: I don’t know. Even if Marnet was the one to take a life, Lady contributed, and I directed her to do so.
MILLER: I can’t help but feel like there’s some blood on my hands as well…
EASTWOOD: It’s them or us, and I don’t want it to be us.
WRETCH: yea...voidsy like, fucking dies if they lose, so…
MILLER: I know. We did what we had to do, and it wasn’t sapient to begin with, but...it’s still unsettling.
MILLER: But, on the matter of Void dying…
MILLER: You really need to be more careful with what you tell your TCPs to do! That move you pulled was incredibly risky and could have lead to Marnet getting eaten!
MILLER: I’m glad Lady was able to hold onto that thing, or we could have had a real problem!
VOIDSY: We...didn’t actually direct her to do that.
MILLER: ...what?
VOIDSY: That was all her.
MILLER: That...presents an issue of its own.
MILLER: Giving the TCPs room to do their own thing is important and I’m all for it, but if you’re going to do that, you need to make sure they know the risks at hand first.
MILLER: If Marnet is that impulsive, you need to figure out a way to curb that without taking away her free will. 
VOIDSY: We know...we’re going to talk to her about it in a second. 
VOIDSY: Trust me, we don’t want her dying any more than you do. She’s important to us.
MILLER: Good.
EASTWOOD: Yeah, probably a good idea to curb that...bloodlust. 
EASTWOOD: Though it definitely got the job done. Clown contributed too. 
EASTWOOD: Could have gone a lot worse.
Wretch doesn’t say much, and you’re not sure what to do there. Something’s clearly bothering her, but it’d have to wait until you got a moment...possibly alone.

[Image: 93.png]

You turn back to Marnet to see her wrenching teeth out of the bungle’s mouth with her claws, grimacing a bit at the dental hell on display. She seems unbothered by it, and that just makes you worry more. You ask her how she’s doing, and she admits that she’s still coming down off of a weird rush- it didn’t feel great, but she couldn’t deny that there was some kind of power going through her when she took that shot. You have no idea if TCPs have any kind of adrenaline or not, but you figure it’s probably close to that. You make sure to tell her that that kind of feeling during something like this is a completely normal survival reaction, but...she needs to be more careful with it. She really, really took a risk there, and you don’t want to lose her. She’s important to you.

Your words seem to sink in, and she nods. She didn’t want to leave the other TCPs alone either, and knows how much it’d affect them if she were to bite it. 

But, that just means she’d have to win. You reluctantly tell her that having a positive attitude towards this is probably for the best, as long as she’s more cautious. No more jumping onto bungle faces. She sighs and agrees fine, she’d do her best not to make moves like that again. It seems to be the best you’re going to get.

[Image: 94.png]

Marnet, having filled her hands with bungle teeth, heads over to Cynthia and asks if she can put them in her bag’s pockets. Cynthia seems to almost grimace, but accepts, the lobster type putting the needle-like teeth in the outer pocket for later. The guidance type seems to almost start asking what Marnet’s going to do with said teeth, but thinks better of it. Marnet just holds up a bloodied hand for a high five, to which Cynthia hesitates and weakly smacks her hand.

The high fives do not end there. Over to Whipp, who staunchly refuses, and then Slick, who doesn’t seem to have much enthusiasm either- if anything, they seem almost despondent. 

Marnet doubles back to Illusio, offering the same, horrible, blood smeared hand. Up top, she says. Illusio backs up a pace and politely declines, looking nervous in front of the blood-covered lobster. Lady, however, immediately accepts when offered, albeit without much fanfare.

[Image: 95.png]
>CHECK: MARNET

Marnet is a LOBSTER TYPE TCP, and is bulky and strong. Being a CREATURE TCP, her abilities are passive and cannot be used intentionally without aid of magical items. LOBSTER TYPES shed their shell armor regularly and without warning, giving them a vulnerable period while the new armor grows in. The shed armor can be used as you see fit.

Marnet seems to be cooling down from the fight, and is mainly spending time talking to her comrades. Her health is at PERFECT, and despite the fact that she’s completely splattered in blood, she’s sustained no injuries from the fight.

Marnet’s thinking about what you talked to her about earlier, and is weighing the pros and cons of risk taking in the face of mortal danger. She seems pretty split on it, and leans more towards making risky decisions if the ends justify the means...but she also worries about the little family she’s been welcomed into, and what they’d do without her. Like it or not, she’s definitely the strongest TCP physically, and without her, they’d be really struggling. Besides...there’s one TCP in particular she didn’t want to make sad- but you can’t seem to get more of a read on that from a simple check command.

Marnet's SKILLS can be checked separately via a CHECK SKILLS COMMAND. She currently has no inventory.

Marnet is also YOUR, VOIDSY'S, TCP, and is safely under your influence.

EASTWOOD: Looks like nobody needs healing, like I thought. We’re good to go.
MILLER: Should we move on now, or are there any last minute matters to tend to?
MILLER: Anyone have concerns or discussion to make?
Make a mental note to ask Marnet later about why she took the tooth; it could be useful later, (but I'm also worried she might start one of those hunting trophy collections, and start doing things like this more...)

Also, I might have a clue what those feelings-about-a-TCP mean, and gosh dang that's cute~

Time to clean the blood off and continue on!
This isn't a great place to loiter and it'll be good to get back as soon as possible, so, move on.
>let's roll
>How are things going with the other groups?
Get the hell outta dodge
New voice here. I have just catched up and there is something that I am concerned.

This base is some kind of spiral going down. In the upper part, there is a murder sludge of the doom which technically could erupt at any moment. We knew this were a trap, but was not that hard to get over it. We are putting all our TCP inside, but there are some of Spit's TCP outside.

I don't know, If I were Spit I would totally make this base a death trap, lure most of the TCP inside and click the autodestruction buttom. I would bet something that once we reach there the sludge will start to rise and flood over the base.
(08-06-2021, 05:18 PM)Guest Wrote: New voice here. I have just catched up and there is something that I am concerned.

This base is some kind of spiral going down. In the upper part, there is a murder sludge of the doom which technically could erupt at any moment. We knew this were a trap, but was not that hard to get over it. We are putting all our TCP inside, but there are some of Spit's TCP outside.

I don't know, If I were Spit I would totally make this base a death trap, lure most of the TCP inside and click the autodestruction buttom. I would bet something that once we reach there the sludge will start to rise and flood over the base.

this is defiantly the worse case scenario, but the likelihood of it is slim to none. We should bring it up just in case, but let everyone know this doesn't seem likely.
Your friendly neighborhood dumbass/Goblin
[Image: 96.png]
VOIDSY: Nah, I think we’re good here. 
VOIDSY: Let’s keep moving.

You pass on the instruction to Marnet, and by the look of it, everyone else. The group gathers and starts moving, albeit with a bit more caution this time around. Looks like the bungle encounter has everyone on their toes.

[Image: 97.png]

You decide to check in on the group at the pit, and to your relief, they’ve reached the surface. Everyone seems okay...aside from Jetter, who staggers out of Writhe and nearly falls over.
WRETCH: what happened?! his health is going down-
EASTWOOD: I don’t know, you ask him! He’s your TCP!
EASTWOOD: Of course something had to happen while we were occupied…

[Image: 98.png]

You can hear Jetter mutter that he got hit with something on the way up, and pulls what looks like a dart out of his shoulder. Dad demands to know why he didn’t say anything, to which the razorblade type mumbles that he didn’t want Jasper to freak out and drop them. Your fatherly TCP sighs and drags the bag over, asking Jetter to put his hand in every so often and soak up some jelly. At least that would keep him stable until whatever it is wears off.

[Image: 99.png]

Jetter places his hand in and presumably heals, based on Wretch’s relieved sigh. He seems guilty over the whole thing, and doesn’t say much else. Dana pats him on the back as she starts looking around at the spiral’s steep walls. How far was it to the exit? Jasper says that they can fly up and scout, and Dad seconds it as a good idea. The ghostly TCP flies up, taking a moment before dropping back down- it’s a long way, but they can vaguely see the other group way in the distance. With any luck, they’d meet up in the middle.

EASTWOOD: Why the hell didn’t you notice your own TCP get hit?!
EASTWOOD: The game tells you when a status effect gets inflicted!
WRETCH: i dont know ok!! i dont know!
WRETCH: i got distracted with the whole giant bird monster thing
WRETCH: it was fuckin terrifying and slick wasn’t able to do anything and i dont fuckin know get off my back about it
MILLER: Please be more careful, Wretch...but I understand.
MILLER: Don’t give her too much hell over this, Eastwood. Her TCP suffering is enough of a rough time as it is.
EASTWOOD: Fine. But watch it next time.
VOIDSY: Let’s just relax…

[Image: 100.png]
You decide to check in on Primus and Buddy next, eager to distract yourself from your team’s bickering.

Oh god.

[Image: 103.png]

Primus looks like he’s been through a horror movie, covered in Buddy’s fluid and looking completely shell shocked. You ask him what’s wrong, what happened, and take a look at Buddy- to your relief, its leg is amputated and both it and its facial wound are sealed cleanly, with the TCP itself looking like it’s resting...but judging from the stray knives and stained blanket, it wasn’t an easy time.

[Image: 102.png]
Primus says that he can barely think right now, and asks one of the nearby clowns (equally spattered with fluid) if they can explain. While a little confused about talking to some unseen person above them, Numfi takes the reins and says that they just did surgery on Buddy, and the scalpel that Primus used did a great job! But...it looks like the pain rebounded into him, or at least that’s what he warned them it would do. Frankly, she’s surprised he was able to hold up through that, something that Slop seconds. The revenge type is impressed with the guts Primus had on display, and he did a great job, too. There was just one problem…

[Image: 104.png]

Primus weakly says that he doesn’t know what to do for Buddy so that it can walk again, or at the very least, get around safely. Slop volunteers to carry it around in the meantime, but they really should get something figured out. Is there anything they can use around the tower that could work? She’s not familiar with what’s here.

Primus is quiet, deferring to you on this one.

[OOC Note: it’s suggested that you look back through old panels to see what you can find- you do not have to come up with something right this second, but you cannot create things currently, and will have to improvise if Buddy is to get a mobility device now.]
The first thing that comes to mind is to make a classic peg leg using the handle of this shovel from way back when. Even if it's too long, we can cut it down to size using any number of blades we have lying around. We can also cut up some blankets and wrap them around the nub itself for comfort and safety, and I'm sure we have some rope or tape somewhere we can use to hold everything together. The T shape of the handle should be a good place to anchor everything.

Alternatively, where's the Dadwalker? There should be a manual in one of its compartments. If Buddy fits in there, that seems like the ideal solution.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
(09-17-2021, 11:00 PM)knux400 Wrote: The first thing that comes to mind is to make a classic peg leg using the handle of this shovel from way back when. Even if it's too long, we can cut it down to size using any number of blades we have lying around. We can also cut up some blankets and wrap them around the nub itself for comfort and safety, and I'm sure we have some rope or tape somewhere we can use to hold everything together. The T shape of the handle should be a good place to anchor everything.

Alternatively, where's the Dadwalker? There should be a manual in one of its compartments. If Buddy fits in there, that seems like the ideal solution.

seconding all of this. seems like a solid plan, especially in combination (it might be hard for buddy to get in and out of the dadwalker without the peg leg and also probably some assistance from friends.
no longer active
If the dadwalker is unavailable we could either try combining a chair with either primus' skateboard or the wheels on the trailer. primus should have rope and a hatchet, to make that possible. I'm suggesting that in addition to the peg-leg, which could also be sourced from a/the chair. if there's time someone could get to work carving a more ergonomic wooden prosthetic from picnic table wood.
[Image: 105.png]

You tell Primus that he can use the picnic tables outside as a source of wood, and use his hatchet to hack it off into a prosthetic. He nods and asks if Buddy’s knives could be any help here too, to help carve it into a proper shape- you say that’s a great idea, and that the Dadwalker could be used as well to help it get around outside. Primus seems to feel a bit better after these ideas, and goes to get his hatchet...only to fall, clutching at his leg.

It hurts, he says, his whistling voice stuttering.

You ask Primus where it hurts, and he manages to get out that both of the places he operated on, Buddy’s face and leg, seem to have been mirrored onto him with the scalpel during surgery. He promises he can make it work, but Slop stops him and guides him over to the bed.

[Image: 106.png]

Slop tells him to rest with Buddy for a while, and let her and...the clowns, figure it out. He goes to protest and Slop shushes him, gesturing to how shaky his leg is. He’s in no state to go climbing up and down stairs, and if they’re going to survive this thing, the team medic needs to fucking rest.

He goes quiet, and finally agrees. 

[Image: 107.png]

Slop and some of the clowns start heading out, one of them, Numfi, staying by the side of the bed. She reaches out and brushes a sleeve against Primus’ face after magicking away the fluid stains, muttering soothing words in an effort to calm him. The tent type can’t help but cry a little at that, but seems grateful to have the physical comfort right now.

You really wish you could do the same for him right now, but having a giant clown play the direct role of caretaker will just have to do.

[Image: 108.png]

After a while of being whispered to and patted where it hurts, Primus speaks up- talking directly to you.

He asks if he did a good job.

He asks what everyone’s going to do now.

He asks if everything’s going to be okay.
we’re gonna do our best to make sure it is, primus. you did gr8
You did a great job Primus, we are so proud of you. You did everything you could and Buddy is going to going to recover in no time.

We're going to keep fighting and surviving. This world, this fight, is only the first hurdle and when we get through this we'll be together and free.

We can't promise you that, I don't know if we're going to be okay. We are up against a brutal enemy, one without mercy who delights in creating suffering in the world, both on your scale and on hers. But we won't stop fighting, we won't give in. I dream of the day where we can look each other in the eye and I'm going to do everything in my power to ensure that our family can be together. You're all I have Primus, you and everyone else are all I know, I'm quite literally nothing if we don't fight this. But we're a family, and families don't give up.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Primus you went above and beyond. I'm not sure I could have done what you just did. Buddy is going to be ok, the other teams are leaving spits base as we speak. I don't know what the future has in store but for right now everyone is fine. You were amazing, I couldn't be more proud.
[Image: 109.png]

You tell Primus that he did great, and that you’re so, so proud of him. He went above and beyond, and you’re not sure you could have gone through what he just did. He did everything he could, and Buddy’s going to recover in no time.

Primus asks how you can be so sure, and you tell him that you can’t exactly promise that everything’s going to be okay, really, but you’re going to do your best to make sure that it is. You have no plans to stop fighting or give in, and you dream of the day where you can all look each other in the eye and be a family together in person. He weakly says that that sounds wonderful, and you tell him it will be. He seems soothed by your words, his pain eased enough for him to stop whistle-y whimpering.

You want to let him rest, but you figure you should at least let him know what’s going on- the other teams are leaving Spit’s base as you speak, and should be regrouping at Miller’s base soon. 

He asks if they should get over there too, somehow- maybe one of the clowns could ride the sphinx, and everyone else could come in the trailer.

...well, after someone handles the captured TCP down in the sanctuary. He doesn’t know what’s up with them yet, and he can’t exactly go down to check himself like this…

[Image: 110.png]

One of the clowns across the room pipes up that the TCP down there’s been interrogated already, and that she was there for it before coming up to help with this. None of the TCPs at the tower were really suited towards interrogating anyone, so...clowns did it.

You process the idea of clown interrogation for a moment, but decide that there’s much weirder things in your collective life so far. 

Primus asks how it went, and the wizit shrugs and says that the TCP seemed pretty shaken up, and not like a weird murderer at all. They said that they were scared and wanted to talk to “the nice voice”, and not to let Spit get them again. 

No idea what that means, though.

Alright, seems like Primus is settled. I propose making everyone hot chocolate or something else when everyone is together again. This has all be brutal.

Lets ask the others for status updates.
Worth investigating what they mean by the "Nice Voice". See what you can get out of this, may be a potential ally or tool whatever it is.
[Image: blazblue.png]
we need to check on all our cat's and teammates. To say this has been tiring on everybody is a bit of an understatement.
Your friendly neighborhood dumbass/Goblin
[Image: 111.png]

You ask if Primus is up for conveying things between you and the clowns, to which he says that he’s not sure. One of the wizits asks what he’s talking about, and he says that you don’t have a way to communicate with them without a middleman. The wizit involved in Chops’ interrogation pipes up again, saying that she might be able to help. Her name is Facade, the Lady of the Laughs, and one of her magical abilities is to focus and hear otherworldly entities. Whatever you are, she might be able to listen in.

[Image: 112.png]

You tell Primus it’s worth a shot, which he passes on. Facade takes a deep breath and strikes a pose, taking a moment before a puff of confetti bursts from her tail.

Should be good now, she says.

You say hi, and she says hi back, no delay. So...what’s the deal?

You say that you’re curious about this “nice voice” deal- could she bring up the TCP and get some more information out of them?

She says can do, and starts heading down the stairs. You awkwardly sit there, not wanting to leave Primus out of view.

[Image: 113.png]

After what feels like forever, she comes back up, pulling a restrained Chops along with her. The TCP looks nervous, looking around wildly- were they in trouble? What was with all the-

They only look more taken aback as they see Buddy, their voice coming out panicked and strained.

They swear that they didn’t hurt it that bad, they just captured it and tied it up, because M-mom told them to- they promise! They really didn’t do it!

You tell Facade that you know, and that it was Hark who injured Buddy that badly. Chops grows quiet as the clown passes it on, and nods. That...makes sense. They ask if Hark got hurt back, which you pass on that yes, she did, but only out of self defense. 

Chops says nothing.

You take the opportunity to ask about “the nice voice”- what was up with that?

Chops hesitates, and says that they could get in trouble if they told, but Mom doesn’t seem to be around right now, so...it was probably okay.

They say that there’s a nice voice that they hear sometimes, that tells them not to be afraid. It made them a toy, even, and didn’t get the chance to talk to anybody else before getting pulled away again…

Mom doesn’t seem to like it very much, and they think they heard it getting yelled at for not being harsh enough with them before your TCPs showed up.

Facade says whatever she’s going to grill them on or do next is up to you.
Is there any more info Chops can give on the Nice Voice?
My guess is either the "nice voice" is Wax, or Spit got a roommate, we should ask around if thats a possibility
Call the gang, ask if it's possible for someone else to use the computer that a god is using for a tcp session because I'm pretty sure spit is offloading some of the work onto someone else, maybe her demon. And that person seems to be trying to be nice to her tcps.

Ask chops if they ever heard spit mention a name, or the voice introduce themselves in any capacity.
We don't want to overwhelm them, but I think we should ask more questions beyond that of what the nice voice was, though that is intriguing. Can we try to ask them questions we've been wondering about for a while, like who the 5th TCP is and if they've met them? And what job has Spit's given that 5th TCP to do?
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[Image: 114.png]

You ask Facade if Spit ever mentioned a name, or has the voice introduced themself. Facade relays, and Chops seems to panic a bit. They weren’t supposed to tell anyone about it, not unless they were “the new person”, and they have no idea who that even is-

Primus sits himself up as best as he can, making sure his voice could be heard better. He says that you’re a new god and new to the “game” as well, so...maybe it was you. Chops takes this in, nodding to themself...okay. They’ll tell.

They said that the voice’s name was Chelsea, and that they only want to talk to you, if anyone. None of the other gods. Chops had asked why that was, and Chelsea didn’t want to share much. All they said was that it was vitally important that as few people as possible communicated with them directly. Other people knowing they were helping with the game was fine, as long as it wasn’t detailed on.

Chelsea...huh. Pretty normal sounding name for someone with access to Spit’s console.

You ask Facade if she could ask Chops about Spit’s 5th TCP, one they haven’t met yet- so not Chops, Hark, Raw, or Writhe. What job were they given to do?

Facade passes it on, her voice all business.

Chops is quiet for a moment, saying that they don’t really like Bile much. Bile? Primus asks, his voice strained. Is that the fifth TCP? Chops nods, saying that it was his job to handle lots of traps. He wasn’t allowed to fight directly, though- he’s a poison type, and his body’s glass...Mom was always yelling for people not to break him when they sparred. They never wanted to, obviously! But...he’s...pretty mean. Always doing weird things, and picking on Writhe...

Chops definitely seems less hesitant to give up this information, in any case.

[Image: 115.gif]

You turn to your alliance.

VOIDSY: Hey, checking in real quick- how’s things at the pit?
EASTWOOD: We’re almost out. It’s been going smoothly so far, aside from fucking Jetter needing to eat more than half the jelly.
WRETCH: he’s poisoned!!
EASTWOOD: Still, that’s almost all our rations gone. 
EASTWOOD: We’re hoping it wears off soon, at least. 
MILLER: What’s going on back on your end?
VOIDSY: We’re talking to the captured TCP of Spit’s...they said that there’s a “nice voice” that talks to them, and even helps them out sometimes.
VOIDSY: Does Spit have a roommate?
MILLER: Well, she lives with a lot of her high ranking cult members...but the one most immediate to her location wise is her demon.
MILLER: Chelsea pretty much only gets to leave Spit’s side when she’s visiting me-
VOIDSY: Wait, Chelsea?
VOIDSY: That’s the name Chops said.
MILLER: Oh!!!

Miller sounds delighted.

MILLER: Chelsea’s great!
WRETCH: she’s alright
EASTWOOD: Wait, how do you know her?
Wretch doesn’t answer, letting Miller carry on.

MILLER: I’ve known her for decades! She doesn’t like working with Spit at all, and is unfortunately kind of her unwilling servant and mercenary…
MILLER: ...she’s been through a lot. 
MILLER: Kind of grumpy, personality wise… But frankly, in her shoes, she has a reason to be.
MILLER: I can’t imagine living with and working with Spit is pleasant in any capacity, especially not with the way that Spit frames their…”partnership”.

Miller shudders a bit.

MILLER: I’ve always wanted to get her out of there, but it’d be impossible to get her somewhere truly safe from Spit.
MILLER:  ...Rein says it’s a lost cause and would be dangerous to let a high ranking cultist free from that, but I don’t really know how to feel about that. 
MILLER: It probably just needs to get to know her better!
VOIDSY: Huh...okay.

[Image: 116.gif]

VOIDSY: Is it possible for someone else to use the god console?
MILLER: It’s really not allowed, but it is possible.
EASTWOOD: People have gotten temporarily banned from the game for sharing consoles before, so it’s kind of an unspoken rule not to tell if you do. Snitches get stitches.
VOIDSY: But wait, couldn’t we just tell on Spit, then?
EASTWOOD: Not that simple. 
EASTWOOD: If I had to guess, I’d say that the only reason why she’s letting someone else at her station is because she has some kind of backup plan if she gets banned.
EASTWOOD: Some kind of failsafe that could kill her TCPs off in the case that she’s kicked, or worse, a lot of ours.
EASTWOOD: Hard to say, but I wouldn’t risk it.
do you think if chelsea was at the console without spit looking over her shoulder she would do anything to help us? If spit has some sort of contigincy plan on being banned, would that failsafe activate if we were to make all her TCPs go rouge? also fifth type is a poison type, his body's made of glass and he's fragile, he's also in charge of traps so a heads up to the away team.
Honestly this seems like a potentially really good situation.

There'd be no reason for Chelsea to say that she didn't want other people knowing details about her involvement if she was just going to be working as an extension of Spit, at least I don't think so. Something's going on here.
I have a good feeling about Chelsea's involvement.
i bet chelsea is not as cute as wretch ;3
[Image: 117.gif]

VOIDSY: Do you think that she’ll be able to help us at all? Like, if Spit wasn’t looking over her shoulder.
MILLER: It’s possible!
VOIDSY: Still...I worry about that kind of failsafe activating if we made all of Spit’s TCPs go rogue.
EASTWOOD: Can’t deny the possibility of that. 
MILLER: Hmm...has she done that in past games?
EASTWOOD: None that I’ve seen-
WRETCH: yes

You all go quiet, waiting for Wretch to follow up on that. When she doesn’t continue, you step in.

VOIDSY: Wretch...if you can tell us anything about what she does, it’d be really helpful.
WRETCH: i’ve
WRETCH: seen her kill entire alliances before if she gets fuckin booted somehow
WRETCH: idfk how she gets it past the autobalance but like
WRETCH: shit like setting bases to explode with everyone in them
WRETCH: setting fire to the whole world somehow
WRETCH: i guess cause it fucks up her base too or anyone shes buddied up with it slips by
WRETCH: but it happens
EASTWOOD: Well, shit.
EASTWOOD: I hate being right.
VOIDSY: We’ll figure it out, there has to be a way out of that.
VOIDSY: We’ve come too far to lose any cats now.
VOIDSY: This time, it’s gonna be different.
VOIDSY: And...we have a good feeling about the Chelsea situation.
MILLER: Oh?
MILLER: I mean, so do I!
MILLER: But I’m curious as to what your reasoning is!
VOIDSY: If she was really working as an extension of Spit, she wouldn’t say that she doesn’t want people knowing details of her involvement.
MILLER: Oh...she doesn’t want to talk to us?
VOIDSY: Apparently she only wants to talk to us, as in, our collective.
WRETCH: weird
WRETCH: i dont like it
MILLER: I know Chelsea, it’ll be fine!
WRETCH: idk idk i dont trust her
EASTWOOD: Neither do I, but it looks like we’re going to have to try and find out if she’s really an ally or not.
VOIDSY: All we know is that something has to be going on here, and we’re going to find out what it is.
VOIDSY: And...Wretch, if it helps…
VOIDSY: I bet she won’t be cuter than you.

Wretch giggles at that, and you hear Eastwood groan.

MILLER: V-voidsy!
MILLER: Chelsea is trying her best!
EASTWOOD: PLEASE GOD NO MORE FLIRTATION WHEN WE’RE IN DANGER
WRETCH: no its ok lmao
WRETCH: i mean ive seen her and shes uh
WRETCH: more scraggly n dirty than cute 
MILLER: She’s trying!!

You glad that at the very least, Wretch’s mood seems a bit lighter now- but there’s one more thing to handle before you forget. 

VOIDSY: Oh, one more thing from talking to Chops-
VOIDSY: Spit’s last TCP is a poison type, and has a fragile body made of glass.
WRETCH: fuck thats probably what got jetter
WRETCH: goddamnit
MILLER: It’s okay, Wretch...things happen.
EASTWOOD: Hmph.
VOIDSY: Shit, hold on a second-

[Image: 118.png]

You’re getting a call.
yes, let's answer but be prepared in case it's actually spit
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
> Slams the Y button
We can't out talk spit, She'd say something to manipulate us, make some kind of threat. There's no bargaining with her. We cannot talk to her. but what if it's Chelsea? 

I say we do it, but keep a hair trigger on the disconnect button. if it is spit slam it immediately. don't even let her get a second to say anything.

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.