Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TCP: Suburban session [fan session]
You are nothing and then you are something, staring  at a blank light. It’s eerie but you go to it nether less. You find yourself staring at the light as words appear. 
WELCOME to TINY CAT PEOPLE! 
Please Pick a noun. Improper noun please no need to be all fancy and proper we are ALL
Friends here  

The light blinks a few different colors as different noises can be heard, a bicycle bell, a doorbell, a ball bouncing up and down  theses are the sounds along with others that’s you hear
:3
Umbrella
[Image: 3DaQdhK.png]
Gentrification
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
sweater
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
Leafy Sea Dragon
Tyrant
Component
seconding leafy sea dragon
Seconding umbrella
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
A leafy sea dragon tcp appears!

[Image: image0.jpg]

They are alone in the white void. Multiple commands appear 

GIVE> 
SPAWN>
CREATE>
CHECK> 
NAME>
Name: Gentry
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
NAME: Meeba
CHECK MEEBA
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
i second naming them meeba
[Image: 3DaQdhK.png]
NAME> MEEBA
 Meeba walks around the emptiness 
CHECK> Meeba 

Meeba is Alright alright alright 
She/her
Health- 10/10
items-none
CREATE: A plush, patchwork patterned, countryside.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
Give: Rapier
Meeda is shocked as the new landscape appears around her along with the weapon she hasn’t no clue why should would need such a threatening object! She holds her head concerned and confused

The distance sounds around you get a but louder for a few moments. You hear laugher. And the cheers of “yeehaw” and soft country music
CREATE: Floating fruits and vegetables

"Oh, don't worry about that, it's for kebabs!"
Meeda looks very confused at the sudden appearance of floating fruit, she doesn’t understand the concept of kebabs. She grabs a fruit from the air and puts it on her head as if it were a hat
Teach: Reading, Speech, Rapier use
back at it again at krispy kreme
seconding those teaches, I don’t want to overwhelm her but also reading and speech can be important basics for self expression and rapier-use feels like it could be necessary to prevent any accidental injury from mishandling the rapier. aside from that maybe we should explain that we are making this stuff for meeda and teaching her things because we want her to be happy and taken care of but we aren’t yet sure what she likes so she should let us know if there’s anything she’d like us to make and/or teach her!
no longer active
Meeda holds her head as all this new knowledge pours into her mind, she stares around quizzically as she can now voice the questions she has been pondering this whole time “what am I?” And “Where did all of this come from?”
Create: Gravity
"You're a tiny cat person! We made you, and we made everything around you so far. You can't see us, but we're here, and we care about you!"
(04-21-2020, 10:20 PM)King-Clod Wrote: Create: Gravity
"You're a tiny cat person! We made you, and we made everything around you so far. You can't see us, but we're here, and we care about you!"

seconding this!
no longer active
CREATE: GRAVITY
Meeda and the sword fall to the plush ground. The fruits stay floating . Meeda rubs her knees.

-"You're a tiny cat person! We made you, and we made everything around you so far. You can't see us, but we're here, and we care about you!" -

Meeda nods in response. That all sounded logical to her. “What do I do?” “Why did you make me?”
um, I guess you can do anything you want! we don’t want you to get hurt so we might discourage you from doing anything we think might put you in danger but ultimately your choices are your own. as for why we made you, i can’t really say for sure. something about the emptiness of this world just asked to be filled.... i hope we can make it a good place for you.
no longer active
Create: Mobile home

CREATE: MOBILE HOME 

meeda regards the mobile home with interest.

“um, I guess you can do anything you want! we don’t want you to get hurt so we might discourage you from doing anything we think might put you in danger but ultimately your choices are your own. as for why we made you, i can’t really say for sure. something about the emptiness of this world just asked to be filled.... i hope we can make it a good place for you“

she nods, “thank you. I think I’m going to explore.” 
“what is your name?”
YOUR NAME IS> SPRAWL 

TCP LIMIT IS NOW 2 

TCP LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED 

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.