Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ARCADE SESSION: REBOOTED
My only issue with you going off on your own is that it'll still count as an adventure, and we won't be able to do much for Hank apart from talking to them. Just please stay safe, and be ready to come back as quick as you can if I need you to, okay?
Got it.
Here, take this and use it to call me if you need help.

>CREATE MOTHY-TALKIE

...Wait, I can already talk to you no matter where I am. How would this help?
...Uh...
I'll take it with me anyway. Thank you.

[Image: 082.gif]

Echo boards the train, and it slowly moves northwards. It feels odd without Echo on your screen, but you've got another TCP to focus on right now. While you wait for Hank to come out of their room, you do some decorating.

>CREATE "FRANK GOLLUM" PIN

The pin pops into existence on the golem's chest. It doesn't seem to acknowledge it as it continues cleaning.

[Image: 083.png]

You also decide to check on the various pets while you're at it. Topaz is perched on the radio antenna, and seems content. Pumice is in his usual spot on the couch, and Opal is curled up in front of the door to Hank's room. Hank seems calmer now, looking around at the room and its furnishings.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
>create fully stocked kitchen/pantry

Meal time is important, and who knows, hank might like to cook.

when hank decides to come outside: >Talk Hank: Hey bud, how are you doing? Sorry for everything earlier. Echo's off on a mission right now, so if you need anything just let me know. P.S. I made a kitchen if you want to get a snack.
Not sure if we can create a kitchen if Echo is on an adventure.

Ditto for everything Dediles said to say, except change the PS message to "PS, they're someone that'd like to meet you outside your door, whenever you're ready."

I think interacting with Opal would be a good start to getting used to the base. (Also it'd be cute)
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
>CREATE KITCHEN
ERROR: CANNOT USE CREATE WHILE IN ADVENTURE MODE

Dang. You decide it's probably for the best anyways, since adding a new room for Hank to get used to might not be the best move.

[Image: 083.png]

For the first time since you started playing, you genuinely don't have anything to do. You told Hank that you would only start talking to him again when he's ready, and you intend to keep that promise. You lean back in your seat and stretch for a bit, then you wiggle your fingers, then you start idly tapping on the side of the cabinet, making a little song. You're interrupted by purple text on your screen.

Hi. ...Sorry about that.
It's fine! You about ready to come out now?
I think so. Thank you.
No problem! There's actually someone waiting for you, as a heads up.
Okay. I think I can handle talking to Echo aga-

Hank opens the door and is immediately greeted by an affectionate headbutt from Opal.

-Oh!
That's Opal. She's something called a Generic Animal Companion. She's nice!

Hank seems startled at first, but he slowly crouches down to meet Opal's gaze. He hesitantly places a hand on Opal's head and gently rubs it back and forth. Opal calms down considerably and gently leans on Hank's side. The two of them stay like that for a moment before Hank stands up again, slowly making his way through the upper part of the house. He passes through the lamp workshop, stopping to inspect the parts strewn on the table before stepping into the bedroom. Methodically and carefully, he inspects each item one by one, gently picking it up to look at it from all angles before slowly setting it down exactly where it was. Lacking the TEACH command, you have to answer all of his questions yourself- it takes quite a while to explain things like the wardrobe to him.

[Image: 084.png]

Eventually, Hank makes his way downstairs and repeats this process for the living room. It's kind of tiring watching him take everything in bit by bit, but eventually he finishes and steps outside.

Where did the lamps go?
Oh, those? I had the golem put them in a box for you.
...For me?
Yeah! I thought you might be getting overwhelmed by how many things there were, so I cleaned up a bit while you were in your room. Well, the golem did, anyway.

Hank glances to the golem, which is standing still near the last box.

And the... It looked similar to that golden thing, but it was silver instead. Is that cleaned up too?
Yep!
...Thank you. That helps a lot.

You're impressed by how well Hank remembers the layout of the garden- he was only there for a short time, and he spent most of that time sitting in a corner.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

Talk to Hank about Echo. Tell him that we kinda confused and frustrated her before by not telling her what was going on or how this whole thing worked. We're pretty sure she isn't still annoyed at us, but stipl, we want to keep that in mind for the future. So is there anything else Hank wants to ask, about, well, anything?
Oh right we have signatures
Ask if hank has any idea why they were so overwhelmed before. (other then the obvious spontaneously coming into existence.) It was concerning as heck, and we wanna know why so we can avoid whatever set him in the future. Might as well get the heavy stuff out of the way...
Your friendly neighborhood dumbass/Goblin
[Image: 085.png]

Now that Hank is feeling a bit better, you decide to talk with him a bit.

Do you know why you were feeling so overwhelmed before? I'm just asking so we can try and avoid something like that happening again.
Oh, uh... It was really just the feeling of being... there, combined with having so much stuff to keep track of all at once.
Stuff to keep track of?
Yeah, you know how when you see something and you need to, like, remember what it is and where it was?
...No?
You don't do that?
Not really.
I thought everyone did that.
Just you, as far as I know.
But that doesn't make it a bad thing, or something to be ashamed of! It's just part of the way you are.
...Okay.
Would you mind telling me about it? Just so I can help if you're feeling bad again.

Hank pauses.

...It's hard to describe. I need to know where everything is and what it looks like, because if I don't know, then it's scary? It makes me feel safe, knowing exactly what's around me. In case it might come in handy later, I guess? But not just that. It's comforting, sort of. Like a... I'm really not explaining this very well, am I?
No, I think I get it. It's reassuring in a way, right?
...Yeah, kind of. I think.
So when you first spawned and you saw all the things around you, it was too much all at once?
Yeah. Part of that was just the shock of being... here, but it was also having to remember all those things.
Okay. Thank you for telling me.
...Yeah, no problem.

So one other thing: Echo got sort of frustrated earlier because I wasn't telling her what was going on or how things worked here. I really would like to avoid having that happen again, so if you have any questions about... anything, feel free to ask.
Oh. Okay, thank you. Can I ask one right now?
Sure!
Where are you? I've been looking, but you're not... anywhere. Echo was in a place when I talked to her, but you're not.
I'm sort of... outside, I guess? I can only see what's around you two, and I can only look at one of you at a time.
That... makes sense. I felt you leave for a bit, but then you came back.
Yeah, I had to talk to Echo for a bit.
Where is she, by the way?
She's out investigating something weird we saw earlier. This flying thing came by and left again, and we think it might be from one of the other players.
The huh?
Uh... Let me back up a few steps. Stop me if you get overwhelmed again, okay?
...Okay?

Welp, time to do this again. Hank seems a lot calmer than he was before, and you did promise you would answer his questions, but this is a lot all at once. How should you handle it?

[ADOPTS]

To put it very simply, there are more teams of TCPs (like you and Echo) and players (like me) working together out there! i can try to explain it more in depth if you’d prefer, but I don’t want to overwhelm you so just let me know what feels most comfortable for you
no longer active
(Don't know how much of this Trinket knows, so feel free to cut out parts that don't fit.)
You live in another world from me, created by the input of a 'player'. there are five of them in total, each with there own teams of TCPs. This is set up like a game, and the way to win is either by forming an alliance with all the players, or by removing all the TCPs of of every player not in an alliance with you. removing can mean killing, or convincing them to forsake their player. 

I want a peaceful wing, but we have to be careful, we don't know if any of the players are out for blood. That's why Echo is out scouting. that flying thing might be trouble.
Hmm. I'd be careful not to phrase it as a game.
Also, while I do want to mention that there will be other TCP teams with their own gods, who may or may not be friendly, I'd rather not bring up win conditions or killing just yet. Hank doesn't know of he can die yet, let alone be murdered, and I think these things would be better discussed with Echo around to reassure him.
Quick update: the computer with most of my arcade session assets on it is currently out of commission. I can't bring it to a repair place what with the quarantine going, so my only option is to remove the hard drive and attempt to get the files that way. I've ordered a thing that could help with that, but the soonest it's going to get here is the 9th, and there's no guarantee that'll work at all.

I'll keep you guys posted- in the meantime, now would be a good opportunity to figure out how you want to explain things to Hank.

[ADOPTS]

(04-06-2020, 06:03 AM)King-Clod Wrote: I'd rather not bring up win conditions or killing just yet. Hank doesn't know of he can die yet, let alone be murdered, and I think these things would be better discussed with Echo around to reassure him.

Agreed. just keep it simple for now. 5 teams of 5, we can spawn tools, toy, rooms, and teach them stuff when all our TCP's are at our base.
(04-07-2020, 11:32 AM)Dzib 9001 Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 06:03 AM)King-Clod Wrote: I'd rather not bring up win conditions or killing just yet. Hank doesn't know of he can die yet, let alone be murdered, and I think these things would be better discussed with Echo around to reassure him.

Agreed. just keep it simple for now. 5 teams of 5, we can spawn tools, toy, rooms, and teach them stuff when all our TCP's are at our base.
seconding this
You take a deep breath. Not that you're actually going to be speaking out loud to Hank, but it helps.

To put it simply, there are more teams of players (like me) and TCPs (like you and Echo). There are 5 of these teams in total. Some of these teams might not want to be nice to us, but there's no way of knowing. That's why Echo is out investigating, the flying thing could mean trouble.
...Oh. Does everyone get two TCPs?
We get 5 TCPs total, but there's also a limit to how many TCPs can exist at once. Right now the limit is 6, but it'll go up at some point. The limit just keeps going up bit by bit until all 25 TCPs are created.
...Six? So where are the other four TCPs?
They're not on my team, so I don't really know. We met one of them earlier (his name was Clemont) but we haven't seen the other three at all yet.
Can the other... players... make things, too?
Yes, but only when all of their TCPs are at their base. I can't make anything right now because Echo is away, but if she were here, I could spawn tools, toys, rooms, you name it. I could also teach you new things, like speech.
Okay.
Did you have any other questions?
...Not right now, no.

As you're halfway through typing a reply, you're interrupted by an alert on your screen.

[Image: 086.gif]

[ADOPTS]

Speaking of other players, huh??
Y
hahahaha

yeah
(to be updated later with links to where i'll put my tcps and such)
Hang tight Hank, one of the other Players I mentioned is calling.
Y
(04-21-2020, 02:53 PM)King-Clod Wrote: Hang tight Hank, one of the other Players I mentioned is calling.
Y

dittoing this
no longer active
...Hang on a sec, Hank. One of the other players I was talking about is calling me.
Oh. Okay?

You hit the Y key and are greeted with a smiling Karacel face. It doesn't seem to be moving, and it takes you a moment to realize it's probably another person using an arcade cabinet, and the picture you're seeing is the one they took at the start of the game.

[Image: 087.png]

"H-hello?"

He's actually speaking to you! It's been a while since you spoke. You clear your throat and respond.

"Yes?"
"Hi. Um... Can you help me?"
"What do you need help with?"
"Stitch- uh, my TCP is being attacked. There's a mean-looking TCP outside my base, and it's blowing holes in my wall."

His tone seems genuine, but you don't know where he is or how to get to him. And if a TCP capable of blowing holes in a wall is attacking, it seems like it would be dangerous for anyone you send to help. What should you do?

[ADOPTS]

Ask him where on the map he is, we need to know that before we can even consider helping. It really isn't possible for us to send Hank, though Echo might be up for it if we decide that's a good idea. She'd be very fast at getting there.
Also tell him that he should still be able to create things, as long as his TCP is inside his base, so he could create some kind of guardian to help protect it and Stitch. He could also just create stronger walls, or a pit or moat surrounding his base, or a stereo that plays very annoying music loudly. He has lots of options if he can create things.
What's his name anyway, and why did he contact you instead of the other players?
what's this fellow's name, and what else does he know about the "mean-looking" tcp? does he have any speculations as to their god?
(04-29-2020, 12:24 PM)1011686 Wrote: Ask him where on the map he is, we need to know that before we can even consider helping. It really isn't possible for us to send Hank, though Echo might be up for it if we decide that's a good idea. She'd be very fast at getting there.
Also tell him that he should still be able to create things, as long as his TCP is inside his base, so he could create some kind of guardian to help protect it and Stitch. He could also just create stronger walls, or a pit or moat surrounding his base, or a stereo that plays very annoying music loudly. He has lots of options if he can create things.
What's his name anyway, and why did he contact you instead of the other players?

this
also blowing holes how? do they have a weapon? how do they look like?
How would you like us to help? Would you like us to swoop in and do what we can, or do you need a place to recoup for a bit? Can you safely make it out of your base?
[Image: 087.png]
"If your TCP is still in your base, you should be able to create things to help you. Some kind of guardian would work, or you could just make thicker walls, a moat, whatever you can think of that might help."
"That's the thing! This TCP is making a black bubble around itself and whenever I try to create anything inside the bubble, it gives me an error message! I don't know if the bubble is doing anything to my TCP, but I can't seem to see or do anything when the bubble is covering it! And since my TCP is inside the bubble, I can't tell her to move!"
"Oh geez... Where are you on the map?"
"Uh, hang on a second... O-1 and O-2? I can't see anything outside the two squares my base is in."

[Image: 088.gif]
You open up your own map. They're pretty much at the exact opposite end from where you are.

"I'm, uh... I'm pretty far away. Have you tried asking some of the other players for help?"
"I did! But the three question marks guy said they don't trust me and CRC said it 'wasn't a good move' or whatever!"
"What about, uh, MRM?"
"They're the one who's attacking me!"
"Okay, uhh... Sorry, what's your name?"
"Pickle."
"Okay, try to calm down, Pickle. Did you get a look at the TCP at all?"
"I saw it for just a second before it made that bubble. It looks like it's medium-sized, green, and wearing some kind of camouflage outfit. Its right arm looked kind of funny, too."
"How is it blowing holes in your wall?"
"It's shooting something, I think? It only started after it made the bubble, so I can't see exactly."

...Those are all the questions you can think of. What now?

[ADOPTS]

he's too far away for us to get there in time, he can't solve the problem himself because of the bubble and no one else is willing to help
i say we try to make contact with MRM
Can't he create a creature outside of the bubble, that can then enter the bubble on its own and help his tcp? He'd need to be specific though, to make sure it doesnt fight Stitch as well.
Other than that, sure, let's try talking to MRM. What are we going to say to them though? I feel like appealing to their better nature is very unlikely to work. I guess we could threaten to tell the other players they just attacked someone out of nowhere for no reason. Actually we should probably do that anyway, though not right now.
Also, if there's time, I want to ask Pickle how many games of TCP he's played before.
We can contact MRM, but I'm not sure if they'll be someone we can reason with. I'd say send Echo in the train further down the track if we can, as a backup plan to getting Stitch out of there.
(05-08-2020, 04:03 PM)King-Clod Wrote: We can contact MRM, but I'm not sure if they'll be someone we can reason with. I'd say send Echo in the train further down the track if we can, as a backup plan to getting Stitch out of there.

i don't know man that tcp seems very dangerous if it can blow up holes in the walls imagine what it could do to our poor little bat
I feel echo’s already doing something so it would be best to not change things up on her. I don’t think we could possibly get over there soon enough anyway. Talking to the attacker is our best option here I think.
no longer active
(05-08-2020, 01:14 PM)1011686 Wrote: Other than that, sure, let's try talking to MRM. What are we going to say to them though?
for us to properly act we have to know both sides of the story, maybe pickle here isn't as innocent as we might think he is
other than that if he truly is the victim we have got to get a read on mrm's personality, motives and perhaps some sort of flaw or weakness we can exploit
"What if you made a creature or something outside the bubble and gave it instructions to help Stitch?"
"wait how did you know- nevermind"
"I can't directly communicate with creatures other than my TCP! Although that does give me an idea..."

"Go for it. How many games of TCP have you played before?"
"Uh, this would be my first. I actually didn't even know what this game was until my friend told me. I... kind of forgot about the whole 'killing each other' part until now, though."
"Alright, do your idea. We're going to try talking to MRM."
"That might not be a goo-"

[Image: 089.gif]

You hang up and quickly type /talk MRM into the console. That seems to work- apparently a player's 3-digit name is enough of a name to talk with them. You hear a series of ascending beeps as the call goes through. After a few seconds, you hear a ragged, unamused voice come through the other end.

[Image: 090.png]

"...What?"

[ADOPTS]

Oi.
Knock it off.
Pls.
-Sincerely, Trinket
hm, by the looks of it they don't seem to be of the friendly type
we gotta pretend we don't know about their attack otherwise they might think we are against them

"hi mister, we are just calling everyone to see how they are doing
how are you doing?"
You chill bro?
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Well, hey howdy there, neighbor! Saw some other players were going around, so I figured I'd be neighborly and say how-do-you-do. Seems we have a nice little community growing here, which is pretty nice what with how rotten things are IRL these days. How are you doin', stranger?
"Hi! I was just calling to see how everyone's doing so far, and-"
"Really?"
"What?"
"That's the line you're going with? I know sometimes people like to try to gather intel by calling the other players up, y'know, maybe glean a sense of personality or general strategy or whatever. Most people realize it doesn't work too well after the tenth person just hangs up on them. But a 'just-checking-in' call? That's the single thinnest excuse for calling someone since the Official TCP Inspector ID card printed on wet tissue paper."
"..."
"So what's this really about?"
"..."
"Don't want to tell me? That's fine, it was a rhetorical question anyway. No, I'm not going to stop attacking your fluffbutt karacel buddy."
"How did you-"
"Gee, maybe it was the fact that the guy called me two seconds ago to try and ask for help? Fucker was all "oh no my tcp is being attacked and im physically incapable of defending myself in any way shape or form pls helpppp". I went ahead and told him I was the one attacking him, which, in retrospect, was probably not the best move on my part, but it got him to hang up before his whiny pathetic voice could grind into my eardrums any harder."
"Uh-"
"Because you're so fucking adorable with your "pweese don't huwt my fwiend" act, I'm going to give you one chance to appeal to my better nature. If you're convincing enough, I might let your buddy off with a warning."

"Go."

[ADOPTS]

i like him already
"you are right, it was stupid, i tought i was being clever but now i just look like a fool
i don't think i will be able to say anything without it just sounding like a sappy "don't hurt me"
just have a good day i guess"
Did you even fucking consider if railing on that person's Cat was the right move? There's cats out there with double the hitting power than PKL's and you're attacking them? If PKL was asking for help, it means they need something and if they mean something you can use them. Hell you could probably even net yourself someone to keep right under your thumb, and a whole nother 5 cats at your disposal. So be strategic, MRM
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Okay, I have gathered that you're some tryhard edgelord with a side of griefer bullshit.
Anyway, congratulations. You have singlehandedly given everyone someone to hate on this server, and made that person yourself.
Why have you done this? Because you have your head so far up your ass that you could use your colon to make a plaster cast of your face.Once this conversation is over, I will begin to make preparations to ruin your time here. I will save that other player, tell everyone what you're up to, find out where your base is, wreck all your stupid, edgy, Hot Topic wannabe shit, then go have lunch.Fuck you very much, and good day, sir.
personally id prefer not to try to counter an edgelord by being an edgelord ourselves. Whatever we say, let’s just be chill about it and not make every other word an insult?

“it probably would’ve worked on pickle though! you never know until you try. but like, seriously we just got started here pretty much why are you stirring things up? even if the other players aren’t trying to help pickle, they’re definitely going to be way wary of you now. one of the other players seems to be giving people moral tests... it’s a bit weird and with a show like this you’ve probably already failed but if you’d hold off on attacking that poor newbie for a sec i can tell you what I know about them and the tcp I met? information on a potential enemy and one that seems experienced at that feels more valuable than picking on someone who’s barely a threat anyway, at least to me.”
no longer active
Better not take the bait. Staying calm and pretending to be all friendly-like seems like the good idea here.
I love everybody because I love you...
Definitely don't want to start swearing at him.
But I don't want to be too meek, either. He's made it pretty clear he doesn't particularly seem to care how other people feel. He's an aggressor in a game where you don't have to be and he seems like he's played it a lot, so he's probably resilient to any form of moral persuasion by now. While I would honestly like to just directly challenge his playing TCP this way, strategically, that's probably not the best option. I think bringing up the other players trust in him will work better, convincing him he's going to have a hard time in this session if he acts this way.
Also, as a sidenote, can i ask how much does Trinket actually know about the culture around TCP as a game? Like, does she have any idea of the playerbase's general opinions on aggressive vs peaceful sessions?
(05-12-2020, 05:49 AM)chemtrails Wrote: personally id prefer not to try to counter an edgelord by being an edgelord ourselves. Whatever we say, let’s just be chill about it and not make every other word an insult?

“it probably would’ve worked on pickle though! you never know until you try. but like, seriously we just got started here pretty much why are you stirring things up? even if the other players aren’t trying to help pickle, they’re definitely going to be way wary of you now. one of the other players seems to be giving people moral tests... it’s a bit weird and with a show like this you’ve probably already failed but if you’d hold off on attacking that poor newbie for a sec i can tell you what I know about them and the tcp I met? information on a potential enemy and one that seems experienced at that feels more valuable than picking on someone who’s barely a threat anyway, at least to me.”
^^^
This, definitely. Also possibly a bit of

"I just... are you having fun? I don't mean this in a "moral high ground" way but... is this even fun? It's the equivalent of kicking down a kid's sandcastle at the beach - I can't imagine it'd be entertaining for very long. Once the castle's down that kid isn't going to build it up again anytime soon. At last wait until the guy can put up a decent fight, then you beating him would actually mean something. Or do anything that doesn't immediately label you in other player's minds as sometime to aim for first."
Hm. don't get provoked. Don't tell him off. there's no way he'll listen. He's already made up his mind about us so let's get straight to bushiness.

try to accede to his demands until it's clear that he wouldn't let up anyway, then hang up. he's right about one thing, don't give him too much intel.
(05-12-2020, 06:08 AM)King-Clod Wrote: personally id prefer not to try to counter an edgelord by being an edgelord ourselves.

we might not have much of a choice with this guy. I get the feeling there the "Strong rule over the weak" kinda guy. playing the "good person" angel will just piss them off more. with that said, I think we should just cut to the chace.
"Why you playing your hand this early? all you're doing putting a target on you and your kitties backs. If you want to make a power grab, wait and see who's gonna be the biggest threat to you, and take them out. Not some kid who can't even fight their own fights."
what i gathered from this guy is that he just have very bad anger issues
hes angry and stressed and he tries to relieve it by tormenting other people
he already knows its not strategical to attack weak people like pickle, he doesn't care, he just want to rip and tear untill his anger is gone which (spoiler alert) will never be

if thats the case, i wonder if abstract types can still affect irl players here even if virtual, because if we used something like a relaxation or catharsis type we could drain him of his anger and hopefully solve the problem altogether

You take a sharp breath, Mothlie warrior blood boiling in your veins. You're about to teach this fucker a lesson.

But you stop yourself, and calmly respond.

"Did you even consider if railing on that person's cat was the right move? There's cats out there with double the hitting power than PKL's and you're attacking them? If PKL was asking for help, it means they need something and if they mean something you can use them. Hell, you could probably even net yourself someone to keep right under your thumb, and a whole 'nother 5 cats at your disposal. But now you've lost the chance to do that. All you've done is put a great big target on you and your kitties' backs. If you want to make a power grab, wait and see who's gonna be the biggest threat to you, and take them out. Not some kid who can't even fight their own fights."
"There's four things I think you're failing to consider."
"One: attacking the strongest player in the game right off the bat is a great way to get your shit kicked in. Attacking the weakest player and neutralizing them early, on the other hand, is a great way to eliminate unnecessary variables from the equation. Also, he was closest."
"Two: You have no idea how difficult it is to keep someone 'under your thumb' when the player in question can create anything, including other TCPs."
"Three: Yes, I absolutely did consider if railing on PKL's cat was the right move. It was. So I did it."
"And four: Who says I can't hit two birds with one stone? If someone's got a bug up their butt about 'doing the right thing', they might decide to send their TCP out by itself and leave it vulnerable to being shot out of the air while I distract them by spewing a bunch of nonsense about strategy."

Echo's health is now OKAY.

[Image: 091.gif]

"That is your TCP, right? I'm just assuming since you seem to be the only one with a burning sense of righteous passion for helping the innocent."

[ADOPTS]

Holy shit, buddy! Do you pride yourself on being nastier than fermented horror slime?

...is what i'd like to say-- is far kinder than what i'd like to say, actually, but-- let's be calm about this. let's be collected. two can play at that game. you want to patronize us "pro tip" style? let's school this fool. look at this chump who thinks combat is the best approach to a game that's literally about raising people! they're a prime target for having their sweet little kitties go rogue the moment they realize they have that option, aren't they? after all, no one would willingly stick around someone so disgusting as to imagine all interaction as combat.
if there were two guys on the moon and one killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what
Just end the call and check on Echo. this bastard isn't worth it.
(05-15-2020, 11:03 AM)Dzib 9001 Wrote: Just end the call and check on Echo. this bastard isn't worth it.

seconded
words have little to no power, we have act more and speak less

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.