Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative
Darkest Night 1-2

This letter comes in a box, with a bottle, full of sand, with the letter rolled up inside it. It is tied shut by seaweed. At least there flair to this one.

Costumes are fun. Boing says they are at least, they wear costumes all the time. Boing is going as a sheep this year, so their costume only involves painting on a pink nose and wearing a bell collar. They helped me make my costume, I’m going as…. a mermaid! I have no idea what a mermaid is, but I think it’s a fish with hair. No one has exactly told me, I think they expect me to know, and I don’t want to ask and look stupid. I’ll figure it out eventually.

Kringle is limited with her costumes. Lumikki gets incredibly distressed when she makes jokes about cracking her head glass case, so that cuts out the horror ideas she has. She’s painting part of her glass red and using fruit stickers to act like a fruit bowl. Apparently last year she tried to be a scuba diver, but someone tried to take her head off and this is why she doesn’t like clothes much. Cluster can’t really wear costumes, but Dream is really into them. He’s using body paint to dress up as some cat named “Dropdead.” Lumikki won’t let us watch Gauntlet, they don’t like Hoopla shows much apparently. William And Skip are going as mummies, they called it a couples costume. William doesn’t want to wear a costume but Skip has been begging for weeks. 

As far as the common costumes in the area go, there’s a lot I’ve seen. A lot of people are dressing up as Dropdead, which only makes me want to watch the show more. There’s also a lot of Gauntlet contestants, at least that’s what Boing claims they are. I’ve seen a costume for someone named “Cobalt” made from boxes painted blue, but for some reason the person tapped their arms to their sides. The was also this “Iris” costume with wings made from a blanket, and a “Rex” costume with balloons with faces painted on them. Gauntlet looks fun! I wonder what they’re doing on in, maybe it’s some art contest or something? Is contestant a type?

Besides that there’s also a lot for the God Wretch and the Demon Eastwood, with mostly friends going together. People also dress up as Wax and other gods I’ve never heard of, like Spit, who has a weird name. There’s other mermaids, and sailors, and people dressed up as various sea creatures. I’ve seen a lot of pirates this year, William says it’s an easy group costume. I also saw three cats running together as a giant dragon, they kept knocking into things, I’m sort of worried about them causing trouble. 

Kringle got a bit freaked out when we saw a cat watching us with glowing eyes, hidden in a hood. They had a scythe, so Kringle thinks they were a reaper of some sort. They ran away when I tried to talk to them, Boing insists she didn’t see them. I’m not that worried about it. 

I’m enjoying my costume, it’s fun to be something you’re not. I look forward to the rest of this holiday.
Trevor.
Give Me Your Coins

Messages In This Thread
[TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by skinstealer - 09-23-2019, 11:35 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-24-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-27-2019, 04:32 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-29-2019, 03:17 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 09-30-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 10-07-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 10-08-2019, 11:57 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 10-08-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 10-09-2019, 12:23 AM