Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative
HORROR No. 1
So I asked Entropy and there is a bit of a problem with this. Since I am not currently located on Morbit there are no horror vents. I thought I wouldn’t be able to do this one for a little while, but then I realized that just because there’s no horror radiation present doesn’t mean there aren’t any horrors. If you don’t know, there are a lot of parodies and monsters here! Not sure why, but they make up a higher portion of the population than they do on Morbit. I figured I’d do my research on them instead, so I hope that’s okay!

THE PARODY
Show ContentTrypophobia and eye horror warning:
(picture of Tremble above)
Tremble here says they were very near sighted when they first emerged and mistook eyes and other circular markings for holes. Once they realized their mistake, it was too late to correct it. They say that the vent was warm and cold at the same time, that the earth around it breathed and the horrors inside breathed with it. None of it made much sense to me but I was excited to learn! They said that they tried to blend in on Morbit, but got tired of it and tried to return to their vent. But it had been sealed up again in the years that they had been above ground! ]( I felt very sad for them. They say that they like the angelspace though, so it’s not too bad.

THE MONSTER
Show ContentTeeth, veins, and body horror warning:
(picture above)
The next person I interviewed preferred to stay anonymous. I tried to censor their picture to preserve their privacy, which they seemed content with. They are a former Morbitian who was mutated by horror radiation in a mining accident. They didn’t have much to say, but they want you to know that one of the best ways you could help prevent harm from horror radiation on Morbit is to team up with miner’s unions. Since anyone working a mining job is at a higher risk of being exposed to radiation, they say that it is typically one of unions’ primary concerns and having some “fancy science backing” to their efforts would be very helpful.

Messages In This Thread
[TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by skinstealer - 09-23-2019, 11:35 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-24-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-27-2019, 04:32 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-29-2019, 03:17 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 09-30-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by allhallowed - 10-02-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 10-07-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 10-08-2019, 11:57 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 10-08-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 10-09-2019, 12:23 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 10-10-2019, 07:31 PM