Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative
Hello, it's Timothy! Everything is going well at Silver Heights, even though I'm the only TCP there so far... I already found a job as a florist's assistant, with Mx. Wander helping by putting in a good word for me, and I meet a lot of new people every day!

It wasn't long after I got my objective that a wheel type came in with a cart attached her back, with TCP-sized packages for my boss. I stopped her before she left, and asked her about the spawn points around here.

She was a bit annoyed, but willing to answer my questions. She actually wasn't from Hearth, so she couldn't tell me about its spawn points, but she did ask me about a meadow, where her "wife" spawned. Are wife-types a thing?

I asked her if she remembered where the meadow was, and if she could take me there. She reluctantly agreed, and my boss said they'd still pay me for the missed time, so I went with the wheel type to the meadow.

(Enclosed is a childish drawing of a meadow. It looks like Timothy did his best.)
[Image: jCMPMAm.png]

Mx. Wander accompanied us and took down the coordinates. There were a few new TCPs stumbling about, but not many. The wheel type says it used to a lot busier... I tried to offer the new TCPs some help, maybe have one or two stay at my house, but the wheel type just pointed them in the direction of the city and gruffly told them to get a move on. She's a real no-nonsense cat.

I tried to ask the wheel type more questions, but she said she was going to be late with her next delivery if she stayed any longer, and zoomed off before I could ask anymore questions. That's alright, I didn't mean to keep her from her job for so long. It seems like its very important to her!

Since Mx. Wander was with me, I asked them if they knew about any places where lots of TCPs appear, and they seemed really excited at that! Apparently, the lake next to our community spawns a lot of aquatic TCPs! It started happening recently too. Mx. Wander sent its coordinates, as well as the ones for the meadow.

[Image: 4Schymj.png]

Mx. Wander told me not to get too close, since there's a Leviathan in there right now. No one can enjoy swimming while it's there, and it's hard to get the other TCPs out of the lake. They said they'll handle it though, so no worries! Apparently their friends won't do anything until someone complains, but Mx. Wander is try to avoid that. Aren't they nice?

That's all I have for now! I'm sure there's more around here, but I can't afford to stay away from work for too long, I've got a "mortgage" to pay, whatever that is! I'm hoping I'll be able to write to you again soon! Thank you so much for helping me find a place here!

(The document with the coordinates is quite large, even though it doesn't contain much. Looks like Frailie is still writing in large text, and remains completely unaware of it.)
[Image: 3DaQdhK.png]

Messages In This Thread
[TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by skinstealer - 09-23-2019, 11:35 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-24-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by RibbonCharm - 09-24-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-27-2019, 04:32 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-29-2019, 03:17 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 09-30-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 10-07-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 10-08-2019, 11:57 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 10-08-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 10-09-2019, 12:23 AM