Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative
Are you an individual offering housing, or do you represent a company/complex (such as apartment complexes, a community, education center, etc)?
I am an individual seeking to offer housing and employment to a single TCP at this time.

What is your name/the name of your company/complex?

My name is Happen Stance, you may address me as Syr Stance or Happy. I am the co-owner and sole operator of the Grinn Lightworks, a lighting store located in Wonder's capital. 

What kind of housing will you be providing?

The resident will be provided accommodations in the form of an unused office on the second floor of the apartments above Grinn Lightworks. The remaining space of the apartment is mine. The office is ample space for one of that scale.

For how long will you be providing housing?

To be determined. This depends on the fact that the shop may not remain in my care for much longer, depending on a specific, pending lawsuit in response to a will.

What resources will your residents have access to?

My resident will have access to all essential amenities and will have options for participation in local TCP events.  

What are local job/academic opportunities?

I am offering a paid position as an employee at my shop along with the housing. There are local TCP education buildings.

What kind of TCP types are you best equipped for?
I am best equipped to take on a form-type that can create or alter materials for the better storage of lighting implements. This is not a requirement, however.

What kind of TCP types are you least equipped for?
Unwieldy typings who are accident-prone would not be fit for this offer.

What kind of TCP types are restricted/not allowed in your housing?
Sound-based typings that produce around 550 hertz of sound on a consistent basis will be very bad for business. 

What kind of personality would your ideal resident have?
Amiable and friendly. Or able to fake being friendly. The ideal resident should possess at least a little charisma and enthusiasm for sales, or even lighting itself. I wouldn't mind some help in my workshop, so if they are technically inclined, I wouldn't shy away from them.

Why this kind of personality?
Friendliness is a useful skill in sales. How often do you buy a new lamp? Lights are hard to sell because they're a purely artistic piece of your space. Even utilitarian designs are designed with their aesthetic in mind to a degree. You're selling something to someone that might not need or even want it.

What kind of personality would be not ideal for your housing situation?
Abrasiveness will not be tolerated.

Why?

The shop has lost customers as it is, with my partner's passing.

What do you aim to get by housing this TCP?
An assistant of sorts. Someone to help me with the shop. I have this Burgeon fellow who helps sometimes but Burg is mute and makes an incredibly ineffective salesTCP. I'm also honestly looking for someone to trust, a confidant. A friend.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by victorianflorist - 09-21-2019, 03:56 AM
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by Wittlog - 10-09-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: [GIVEAWAY + TCPDEX RP] TCP Housing Initiative - by Wittlog - 10-10-2019, 01:32 PM