Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[GROUP IM: FRIENDZOO DEVELOPMENT]
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: …ok, jury’s still out on whether wiggles is alive for obvious reasons but
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: i am…/worried/ about speckle

Show ContentSpoiler:

[DIGITAL_HORROR]: at this point im pretty freaked but i need to figure out what’s going on
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: wiggles was all the way across the screen from speckle and speckle was just…stretched out and watching him
[DIGITAL_HORROR] sent friend130.png
[Image: ZNlfaA1.png]
[DIGITAL_HORROR] sent friend131.png
[Image: Sp0Gfys.png]
Show ContentSpoiler:

[DIGITAL_HORROR]: still nothing out of speckle, but it decides to go to the corner and watch from there

Show ContentSpoiler:

[DIGITAL_HORROR]: i spawned in a pillow to see what would happen, and wiggles went right to it. i took a picture, because i thought it was cute…
[DIGITAL_HORROR] sent friend132.png
[Image: XLbyt01.png]
Show ContentSpoiler:

[DIGITAL_HORROR]: at this point speckle swooped in from his corner and pounced on wiggles…
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: i separated them by picking wiggles up but when i dropped him back on the ground, he just…
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: laid there
[DIGITAL_HORROR] sent friend133.png
[Image: SJiVMND.png]
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: ive been keeping an eye on him while sending these messages but all that’s happening is speckle sleeping on the pillow and sending “.” occasionally
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: so, uh
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: yeah…
[CRITTER_CATCHER]: what the fuck?
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: also fuck sorry got so absorbed in this stuff that i forgot to say yes 3D you can invite your partner
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: just...warn them first, ok?
[CRITTER_CATCHER]: are we seriously sending /more/ people this game????
[CRITTER_CATCHER]: last time i checked, you didn't mean to install *murder* into it!
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: i don't think he's dead!
[DIGITAL_HORROR]: ...probably
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [GROUP IM: FRIENDZOO DEVELOPMENT] - by skinstealer - 04-17-2022, 10:35 AM