Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trapped in house still
[PARTYS_OVER]: 

i know ive made threads about this before but i am seriously not joking i am trapped in my house and would like to get out

advice appreciated yes i can answer questions i am so fucking tired
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[FICKLE_FANCIER]:

Though they feel its silly to say, Flick would like to ask, "Have you tried the front door?".
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[PARTYS_OVER]:

doorknob disappeared and i cant pry it open no matter what i use, windows are the same way
[FICKLE_FANCIER]:

Flick is a bit taken aback, they've never heard of such a thing. They ask if Party can see anything out of the windows, or if they seem different beyond the lack of latches.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[f00tsies]: UHHH

are the windows still made of glass??? you could try breaking them, and then cover the broken glass with a blanket or something when you're climbing out

also if i may ask, what type are you? itd be helpful to know what ability you might have, or what your body might be like (for instance if youre an armor type you wouldnt have to worry about being cut by the glass)

that sounds spooky as hell, hope you can get out soon
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
[3D]:

Is this an ARG
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
[PARTYS_OVER]: 

i can see out of the windows but trying to break them doesn't work, i've tried everything. even beating them with a chair doesn't help me out, and thanks to me being in the woods, no one can see or hear me

i'm a party type and making this account was my only shot at communicating with people who might get it, all the other paranormal boards laughed me out of there

and no this is not an ARG i swear to god im not fucking with anyone
[3D]:
Ok. 1st of all: Is there a person physically preventing you from leaving. Like would you get into trouble if you started breaking shit

2nd of all: You've made several threads for this and STILL havent been able to leave your house. Why do you still think a random forum board is gonna get you out of there
my gallery
[PARTYS_OVER]

i have literally tried digging holes in the walls and they just seem to go on forever instead of letting me make any way through, ok, breaking shit is not working

and i don't know maybe i'm just lonely and scared alright
[3D]:

Lol ok. How much do you know about computers? Have you ever tried putting your IP through a geolocating website? I shouldn't be entertaining this but it's kind of funny. And sad.
my gallery
[PARTYS_OVER]:

admittedly not a lot but i've been trying to learn more on account of having literally nothing better to do aside from reread the same books over and over
[3D]:

Ok so heres the thing. Your computer has an address thats sort of unique to whatever network you're in. You can trace back details about it on a geolocating website.

Now ignore the location it says on the geolocating site, because that thing ranges from unreliable to extremely unreliable. HOWEVER the website also tells you what provider your internet comes from. And if you don't know your own physical location, the guys who give you your internet probably do. So you could call them up.

Unless you're gonna come up with "I don't have a phone".....
my gallery
[PARTYS_OVER]:

i mean...i know where i live, i just can't get out of my house. i've attempted to call emergency services here (which i've needed to do before getting trapped in here and they got here just fine) to try and get me out, but they can't find the house.
[Afterlife Signal]: 

So, not to jump to conclusions too quickly, but from what I'm understanding this sounds like you may have gotten stuck in an extradimensional pocket, which I have some experience with.
the unfortunate part is that literally every one I've encountered has had different rules and methods for exiting/escaping, and some can be rather uhhh esoteric
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
[f00tsies]: have you tried combining everything with everything and using everything on everything? sorry dumb joke. uhhh hm. whats the last thing you remember before your house did this? any events that stand out to you?
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]