Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[MORBIT] The Pickled Corvice
[sour gear]; im sorry we have not had time to produce and avatar yet, me unlike you maybe have other work to get to and do not ave time to create an avatar
[not much room]: i should have one soon
:3
[NotABotISwear]: I'm refraining from getting one intentionally.
[NotABotISwear]: Not like it matters.
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Avatars are the pictures some of us have next to our names
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Like mine! Aren’t I cute?
[wax1]: i'd have an avatar but any picture of me just raises questions i don't want to answer
[wax1]: does anyone know how to treat very small gunshots
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Well is the bullet still in there or did it go clean thru?
[wax1]: probably still there it was very small
[wax1]: mostly just treating bruises but i know that one
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: IDK then maybe just put some ice on it?
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Ive only really dealt with normal size ones
[wax1]: yea it's closer to a real bad splinter than anything i'll figure it out when i get home
[wax1]: i'll be sure to ask here if i encounter any normal sized guns
[not much room]: uh how did that happen
[not much room]: what the heck
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: Do not remove the bullet Smile
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: If possible, restrict fluid flow to the entry point Sad
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: Otherwise, a bullet wound is identical to a puncture wound Smile
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: And should be treated as such Sad
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: What's with the excessive use of emoji dude.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: And the encyclopedic knowledge is a bit weird, you ever talk like you don't read the dictionary casually?
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[NotABotISwear]: Hey, the Dictionary is a good read.
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: And knowing how to treat a bullet wound really comes in handy!!!! Trust me
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: You guys need to get out less.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[sour gear]: jokes on you I never leave home ?
[NotABotISwear]: The entire zone I live in is my home.
[DOG_BLOOD]: Hi!
[DOG_BLOOD]: Are there any people here willing to take a quick survey?
[DOG_BLOOD]: It won't take long at all, I promise! :)
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[NotABotISwear]: See, seeing some random person join a chat and immediately start spouting about a survey would be normally classified as "obviously spam."
[NotABotISwear]: But let's see where this goes.
[DOG_BLOOD]: I promise, I'm not spam.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Why not?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I'm incredibly interested in bricking my machine.
[DOG_BLOOD]: What is your opinion on Bluster, the Taverne zone?
[sour gear] i dont know never been
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: As far as I remember, people say it was a bustling place til the high god got themself eaten.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Now its an icy wasteland, or so I've heard.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I guess I'm neutral?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: It'd definitely be a place to visit if I ever went to Taverne.

[GILDED_SEER]: I used to do salvage missions with a small crew.
[GILDED_SEER]: It's a wild place, they used my visions to help guide them.
[GILDED_SEER]: I foresaw a few horror attacks that we were able to avoid.
[DOG_BLOOD]: I assure you, if you went for a visit, you would almost definitely die!
[DOG_BLOOD]: There's nothing but dozens of feet of ice in the deeper areas, with nothing but freezing rain.
[DOG_BLOOD]: How in the world did you manage a salvage mission, if I may ask?
[DOG_BLOOD]: Surely you must have had equipment.
[GILDED_SEER]: They had some crazy equipment.
[GILDED_SEER]: I was sealed in an almost lantern-type housing while the complexes had these elaborate suits.
[GILDED_SEER]: Breathable air was pumped in from a central housing that ran on a cable out into the cold.
[GILDED_SEER]: Missions alternated between salvage operations and setting up more of the cable.
[GILDED_SEER]: Really quite ingenious.
[GILDED_SEER]: There were these radio-like things that we communicated with but it ran on some TCP in their employ that I never met.
[GILDED_SEER]: A network-type I believe.
[GILDED_SEER]: The cold interfered with normal radio.
[DOG_BLOOD]: So, TCPs were a vital part of the crew?
[GILDED_SEER]: Extremely.
[GILDED_SEER]: We little guys have a lot of versatility.
[GILDED_SEER]: I know there was a fur and warmth-hybrid who helped insulate the suits.
[GILDED_SEER]: I can't quite remember if there were any others.
[DOG_BLOOD]: Fascinating!!
[DOG_BLOOD]: This conversation has proven even more fruitful than I imagined!
[GILDED_SEER]: You're lucky you caught me!
[GILDED_SEER]: I'm quite the well traveled madame.
[GILDED_SEER]: Maybe I should seek employment with you post this little television show I'm on.
[DOG_BLOOD]: Who said I was hiring?
[GILDED_SEER]: Who said you weren't?
[sour gear]: how delightful
[not much room]: sounds tooooooo cold
[Image: QY8Dx96.png][GILDED_SEER]: Exceedingly Cold
[not much room]: great never going there
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Can I also take the survey or is it over?
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: In response to the earlier question, it is because we are a twin type using the same computer. :)
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: The emoticon lets you know which twin is typing :(
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: Also if the knowledge seemed encyclopedic it's because it was :)
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: My sister was reading an online guide while I was typing the response :(
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Why don't you guys just use two accounts?
[NotABotISwear]: Because they're on the same computer.
[NotABotISwear]: Imagine logging out and back in every single time you wanted to send a message.
[NotABotISwear]: Or even just changing your username every single time.
[NotABotISwear]: Eugh.
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: Also we're lazy :)
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: Since we share senses near perfectly it would be a waste to make two accounts :(
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: Not like we could do anything privately :)
[not much room]: thats so cool!! i wish i had a twin
[not much room]: what is it like?
[NotaBotISwear]: I considered making myself a robot clone, which I guess is pretty similar to a twin
[NotaBotISwear]: But I reconsidered after realizing the only thing worse than the one me was two mes.
[wax1]: does anyone know a tcp colony that needs some sort of go between for complexes slash item getter and isn't currently in a very small war
[sour gear]: a small war??!!
[sour gear]: that sounds cute kinda
[NotaBotISwear]: Seems like a pretty specific question =3
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: I am aware of one that would necessitate it :)
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: I am uncertain as to how said go-to would be obtained however :(
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: Things are pretty limited here :)
[wax1]: well if they can pay that's my job right now
[wax1]: except some certain individuals decided it was a good idea to drag me into this conflict they're going through
[wax1]: and I don't get paid enough for that if you catch my drift
[not much room]: what am i catching drifts? i rather catch theses hands Wink
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: I don't think we have any money :(
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]: We don't have a lot of things :)
[Image: G6fvc6W.png][Prim&Proper]:  Oh well. :(
**[little_birdhouse] joined the chat**

[little_birdhouse]: hello!!
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Welcome to this... establishment.
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: What are you in for?