Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[MORBIT] The Pickled Corvice
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - oh, it's a pretty new game! You'll be in for a lot more events and cool stuff since you joined now
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - it's like
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - gosh
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - only a year old
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - If you want I could explain you everything you can do on wattplants, n help you out at the start n stuff
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - It's always nice to see newcomers and I want to welcome them properly to the community!
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[Image: dysforumicon.png] [BAD_DEATH]: that'd be awesome tbh
[Image: dysforumicon.png] [BAD_DEATH]: i feel kind of like some mysterious loner on there
[Image: dysforumicon.png] [BAD_DEATH]: just stumbling around wattopia
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - Okay so, the most important thing to not be a loner would be the forums!
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - You could make an introduction post and some people would probably greet you
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - Otherwise you could make a thread about your art! Once you are a bit more comfortable in the community you could also offer art in exchange for items n stuff, artists are always welcomed
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - just be sure to like, not underprice your stuff, that happens a lot to new people
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - otherwise there are also a lot of guides on the forums to help new people out with anything, and there's like giveaways n stuff were older people give some of the rarer stuff away
[Image: unknown.png] [Slime Floof] - or like, some of the like "wealthy" old players oftentimes are willing to give some stuff to new players so that they have a better start
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Or you can do what I do and beg on the forums for free stuff.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I've gotten some pretty eclectic shit.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[sour gear]: can I ask for new limbs?

[not much room]: oh im sorry i said i wasnt an obj but i forgot what that was,,,, i feel stupid i am an obj, Sour gear is the one who isnt an obj
:3
[NotABotISwear]: Hey, what's up?
[NotABotISwear]: Noticed a new chatroom open up, seems to be happening more often nowadays.
[NotABotISwear]: Glad to see people finally catching up to modern day ;3
[not much room]: nice to meat you

[sour gear] sup
[NotABotISwear]: Nice to be meated.
[NotABotISwear]: Wait, no
[not much room]: to be fair maybe it is nice to be meated? what do you taste like?

[sour gear]: excuse him he just walked into a wall like a dumbass
[NotABotISwear]: I dunno, I interpreted that wording, uh, differently.
[NotABotISwear]: Which makes your following question immensely awkward
[NotABotISwear]: I'm just gonna drop that topic and pretend nobody said anything if that's alright with everyone.
[not much room]: i apologize,
[not much room]; it was a meer accident
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: You loopy or something?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: That was kinda weird.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[sour gear]: mushy has some problems, he just waled into a wall and i mean thats enough to mess anyone up
[not much room]: yeah
[not much room]: im fine i am sorry
[NotABotISwear]: Why did you walk into a wall?
[NotABotISwear]: Actually, I don't wanna know.
[NotABotISwear]: So does this website have a chat history function? I'd like to see what I dropped myself into.
[sour gear]: I think so
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] Yeah im positive it does, just be warned theres fighting. And stuff.
Dri<3
[NotABotISwear]: Ah, figured it out.
[NotABotISwear]: Don't worry, I've seen plenty of internet fights in my days...
[NotABotISwear]: Though, I'd watch out for that "HOTDAMNED" dude.
[NotABotISwear]: Especially you, Cheap.
[NotABotISwear]: He's trouble, to say the least.
[Image: Untitled173-1.png] [Paint_Drip] I think HOTDAMNED is pretty cool person when they arn't fighting.
Dri<3
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Tell me, Notabot.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: What makes HD trouble?
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Also, call me Snooze.
[NotABotISwear]: HD's the kinda guy who won't quit till he wins.
[NotABotISwear]: One time he got his arm ripped right the fuck off and then he used this to bleed on the dude who did it until they burned to death.
[NotABotISwear]: Sorry if that's a bit graphic, but it might paint a good picture of him.
[NotABotISwear]: If he said he's gonna fight you...
[NotABotISwear]: You should probably believe him.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Well, I'm quite defenseless.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: So if he really wants to end me he can find me and be welcome to it.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Not like I could do much to stop him.
[not much room]: uh that’s great how uh joyful. Really welcoming death, uh wow that’s uh yeah
[NotABotISwear]: Well.
[NotABotISwear]: I can't guarantee he'll care to do much more than give you a roughing up; he's not USUALLY that crazy.
[NotABotISwear]: But if it gets bad I could try to find him and shut him off.
[NotABotISwear]: I've taken the liberty of banning him from the room already, if that's alright by the admin.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: That's no fun.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: He was fine, just a bit energetic.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: His company was welcome.
[NotABotISwear]: See, this is a problem.
[NotABotISwear]: Acting like people who want to hurt you are okay to be around and talk to is not exactly healthy behavior.
[NotABotISwear]: This is where someone with people skills would help you out but my skills are mostly limited to computers and bad puns so I can't provide much in that field.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I'm eternally bored and he can't do anything to me.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Literally can't.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: He can't find me.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: There's two people who go in and out of my house. 
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: My cousin who can't stand to mention my name and her boyfriend.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: And the two of them only come to drop off meals.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: They'd literally pretend I didn't exisit if anyone asked about me.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: So I really don't care what your perspective is on 'people who want to hurt me'.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: If I'm the victim in this situation then I set the boundaries.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Don't take the little agency I have, please.
[NotABotISwear]: Suit yourself, buddy.
[not much room]: uh alright, okay
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Do u want me to beat them up?
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Ur cousin and her BF I mean
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: They sound like they deserve it LOL
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: I appreciate the sentiment.
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Its not a sentiment it’s an offer
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: whoof, a bit heavy in chat today
[Image: fite_me_icon.png][digital water sucks, fite me]: for the interactive thingy I'll say...Burn in bubbling rock
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: No! Don't do that to Birb!
[not much room]: uh alright alright, hey y’all why....nevermind
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Whats the problem? It's not like anyone here can just punch you through the machine right?
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Go ahead and speak.
[not much room]: nevermind I forgot what I was gonna say
I’m soooo quirky Wink
[bone]:[Image: floof_3.png]
[bone]: birb isn't sure what you want it to break. 
[bone]: and you can't be its brother, its brother can't speak to it directly in its mind! what... what are you?
[bone]:[Image: floof_4.png]
[bone]: oh... you're a meanie...
[bone]: it doesn't want to do that, that sounds like it would hurt!
[bone]: please, its scared and lost
[bone]: it doesn't know where its siblings are, or where the flockmother is, you're all it's got!
[bone]: what should it do... mind voice?
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Hm lemme try something
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Become a god
[bone]: only words that start with b, i, or r!
[wax1]: bring in infinite realistically rendered buildings
[wax1]: boast 'bout breathing
[wax1]: be birb
[wax1]: indicate being raised by individuals retaining royal bearing

[wax1]: bark
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Oh I thought just the sentence had to start with those letters
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Nevermind
[not much room]: that poor bird i feel sad for it

[sour gear]: anyways how is everyone doing? are we all okay?
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: Despite the disappointment in the website, I am quite fine.
[Image: nVqz8wY.png][LabyrinthineLayabout]: And what is this about a "birb"?
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Im p good! Also I thought of something again
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Birb: become immortal
[NotABotISwear]: Aight, bigger issue!
[NotABotISwear]: There's no "who's online" listing!
[NotABotISwear]: I mean, I can figure that out with some fuckery but that's real inconvenient and not worth the time.
[NotABotISwear]: Lookin' at you, Pogo Punk =/
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Maybe Im online maybe Im not oneline
[Image: impact_forum_icon.png] [IMPACT]: Its a mystery (:B
[wax1]: if i don't respond i'm either at work or uninterested or busy
[wax1]: i might respond while doing those still though
[wax1]: work right now is just hiding behind a bunch of crates anyway
[GILDED_SEER] HAS ENTERED THE CHAT ROOM!

[GILDED_SEER]: Hello dearies! 
[GILDED_SEER]: I saw this little doo dad running on one of those thingmabobs and figured I'd try putting some words on the screen! 
[GILDED_SEER]: I assume you are all real people?

[PAPERWEIGHT_WITCH] HAS JOINED THE CHAT ROOM

[PAPERWEIGHT_WITCH]: Just parking this user so I can get involved later.
[PAPERWEIGHT_WITCH]: I'll let my knight entertain you.
[not much room]: oh uh hello!
[sour gear]: sup
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Great, more avatarless B-listers.
[Image: uDqF5AA.png] [CHEAP-SNOOZE]: Do you guys have any self pride?

[GILDED_SEER]: What's an 'Avatar'?