Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vyn's vectors
recently i've been playing around with vector art again (sometime before i joined HD, i was doing emoji edits, which is where a lot of my vector practice comes from.) recently i've been extending the offer to some close friends to make icons of their characters! if you're in the Discord server, you might've seen them already.

feel free to chat in this thread about the art posted, ask questions, et cetera. i'm considering opening these to the public as commissions in the future.

requests for other people

[Image: 101_18_06_23_8_39_43.png] [Image: 101_18_06_23_8_42_39.png]
these two belong to @skinstealer

[Image: 101_18_06_23_8_40_56.png]
ivory belongs to @ThreadLurkingComorant

my characters

[Image: 101_18_06_23_8_43_18.png]
i had to do an icon of the installation wizard himself. this is Immer for the unfamiliar

[Image: mint.png] [Image: lou.png]
and a couple of non-Morbit ocs; this is Mint and Lou respectively. both of these are a little older, especially Lou's - more recently i've been trying out sharp strokes for these icons (notice the mouths)

NOTE: requests aren't open, mind you, unless i've extended the offer to you personally.
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
oh these are super cool, i love the style of 'em
i think the dark slime/ink/goop one you did for mortis, and Mint, are probably my faves
[Image: screecher_rainbow.png]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.