Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Did Rein Ban This Game [GAME]
Hello again! Some of you saw this coming, some of you this will surprise, but let's play another game!

The game is to come up with something and have the person after you say why Rein banned it, then they come up with their own question and the pattern continues. It's somewhat similar to The Banning Game, but this is all about Reins rules.

For example:
[ScrathAndScrawl]: Why did Rein ban poetry club?
[CookieCrumbles]: You and I both know people were writing about how much they hate capitalism. Why did Rein ban photoshop?
[BirdOfAFeather]: Because someone photo shopped a facebank face onto their face and Rein was not happy. Why did Rein ban superhero movies?
[FollowTheCups]: They're violent and they leave a mess, of course they banned! Why are barbecues banned?
[FashionPolice] Three words: Socks and sandles. Rein would rather every party was at least black tie formal...

You get the picture?
You don't have to follow a strict guideline in your answer/question, but please keep them to one post.

Before we begin I'd like to state very clearly that you must try not to be offensive. Do not answer with the intention to hurt someone's feelings or make them doubt themselves. No bullying basically.
I'd also like to warn for possible suggestive themes. Please do not be descriptive of anything that would make this game NSFW. With Rein's general personality and aesthetic I fear we run a risk of this, so please be mindful.
Follow basic forum rules, if I feel like they are being ignored I can/will delete the game. 
Besides that, have fun!

Side note: This game is meant as a joke. It's for fun. I don't mean Rein any harm, and I don't want anything incredibly bad said about them. Ill say it again, please be mindful. None of this should be taken seriously.

Alright let's begin
Why did Rein ban Wattplants?
Give Me Your Coins
It isn't strict enough on what is and isn't allowed to be said in the forum section.
It bans swears and inappropriate content, sure. But you know what it doesn't ban?
GIFs.
Large, flashing gifs.
You have to scroll through page long comments of gifs of scenes from that garish show, Horror Excursion.
With pink sparkly heart superimposed on top, it would add. 
It simply isn't worth the effort, if the staff can't put in the effort to properly moderate their site..

Now, why did Rein ban Lucky Charms Morbit Marshmelow Cereal
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
The use of non-pastel colors in the marshmallows broke the fashion laws in Solitude, having too high a saturation compared to the scenery was simply unacceptable.

Why did Rein ban friendship bracelets?
They heard from someone about the Gauntlet (which obviously is also banned) and Rex, who used their friendship bracelet to spell out a bunch of horrible swears, which obviously cannot be permitted.

Why did Rein ban action figures?
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
Most of them have guns or weapons included, and it's not really the type to encourage its followers to engage in violence without due cause.
Plus, they encourage raucous play, and Rein believes children are better seen and never heard.
Now, why did Rein ban The Pickled Corvice?
You want to talk to people? Online? You don't even know where they're from!
You don't even know what gods they follow!
You hurt poor Rein's heart with your treason. How could you.

Why did Rein ban citrus flavored juices?
Give Me Your Coins
You want to drink citrus juice, your sensitive teeth
It’s too sour for you mouth
Who knows what is on that fruit
Who knows who made that fruit
Rein doesn’t trust corporate farms

Why did rein ban umbrellas
:3
Umbrellas,
Have an offending quality to them
To block out the sun
Is to be rude to those who can't see in the shadows
Only those who hide in the shadows
Need umbrellas
Rein believes that no secrets are needed
True candor is peace

Why did Rein ban Zoos?
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Animals carry diseases.
Animals from different regions carry different diseases that you are unfamiliar with.
Animals are violent and stinky. They do not think at all, even freely or correctly.
And cages are made of ugly metal.
Do you know what ugly metal does?
It rusts. When it rusts you can get sick.
When it rusts a lot it can break.
What happens when it breaks? The animals escape.
And then they bite you, and then you get sick from that strange disease, and then you die.
Rein is protecting you. You should be thankful.

Why did Rein ban dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets?
Give Me Your Coins
They're pretty unnecessary, to say the least, not to mention childish.
Any respectable follower of Rein should eat merely for the purposes of sustaining themselves, not for the flavor or shape of the food.
Regardless of if it's because of sensory issues, or if you just like dinosaurs, you need to be better. Eat regular chicken nuggets, like a regular person.

Now, why did Rein ban Rock Music?
Why wouldn’t Rein bam rock music!!
Such vulgarities! Such loudness!! It’s so disrespectful
Why would you want to listen to such aggressive music!
What would your adult who watches you as you grow say!!
If it was music for rock this would be a different story! Music for rocks would still be banned, Rocks don’t deserve music!

Why did rein ban rocks?
Rein thinks rocks are the worst part of the environment sometimes.
They don't fall into shape categories.
They have too many colors.
People can touch them and walk on them and throw them and youd never know it when you yourself touch the rocks.
Plus Bucket tripped on one the other day in public, and you know Rein can't let the rocks get away with that.
It is doing you a favor, believe me.

Why do Rein ban lavalamps?
Give Me Your Coins
First off do you know what kind of fire hazard lava lamps are!! Why would you want lava in your room? They aren’t that cool, only kids rebelling against their parents would have one. And why would you ever do that. They’re just doing what’s best!! Also lava lamps are too colorful and bright, they’re distracting and you shouldn’t be waisting your time with such a disrespectful lamp! Go back to reading your approved books. Don’t bother with lava lamps

Why did Rein ban squirrels?