Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would be the SCARIEST LOCATION to be in
[Afterlife-Signal]: I've done a fair bit of traveling, and as such have seen quite a few creepy places.  Most of Consumption could fit this description tbh but I'm going to attribute that a lot to the fucked up wildlife that creep of a god made. Fallow's Cluster can be pretty freaky too with all those abandoned areas just swarming with Terrors. Honestly though, I'd probably give my creepiest pick to any of the Dead Zones I've been too, namely Bluster and Whimsey.

Like, especially at night. Firstly there's literally no atmosphere (the border looks super weird btw, just a wall of air then nothing) and everything is unnervingly still, so the only sounds are going to be coming through your suit. Second by "still" I mean "if it hasn't been touched since collapse it has not moved" like, the only difference for a lot of buildings is that the paint's gone bleached by the sun. Thirdly, not to get too morbid but occasionally the teams I work with will find folks who didn't make it, the worst ones are those who apparently refused to adapt or leave. 

Very Morbid warning for this next part:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Don't even get me fucking started on the Horrors that occasionally erupt from the crust or are wandering around already, I've slugged and or hidden from enough of those for several life times. Has only happened to me personally like, twice, but gods forbid a fucking angel shows up, shit just gets super weird at that point.
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would be the SCARIEST LOCATION to be in - by MarxzVulpez - 08-09-2021, 11:35 PM