Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The gods are Bastards
[VOID_COWBOY]: Fuck Wax he's a bitch and an idiot. this is a god hating thread, dunk on gods below.
[_chill_]: ey, usually I'm all for dunking on gods, but uh
[_chill_]: you doing alright there dude?
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[VOID_COWBOY]: I'm fine.
[QUESTION_DIVINITY]:

There's a lot to gods that they don't tell you in the books, that only TCPs experienced with being under their rule would know...one of which being that most gods? Liars. They will do anything they can to keep you under their thumbs and from endangering their precious "games". Going rogue is a tactical liability to them, so why would they want anyone to disobey? Even if there are some gods that encourage free will, they're few and far between, and I have reason to believe there's ulterior motives at hand.

That's just the start to my thoughts on gods.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[VOID_COWBOY]: I don't think every gods gonna be a liar, but by the nature of their position they're corupted by the power they wield. The fact that the TCP Session system is thought of as a game is half wax's fault and half the fault of any other god for playing and not having the ability to empathize. and so it's a game now. it's in arcades now. It's disgusting just how little gods can care about mortals, to the point where when one of their own makes a teaching tool it'd reduced to a game and fails horribly on every level.