Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative
SPAWN POINTS No. 1
I had quite a bit of trouble finding a spawn point until Entropy stepped in. It explained to me that due to the combination of a smaller population and less wide spread awareness of TCPs, it takes a while for TCPs to spawn. Since I was trying to find a spawn point thru looking for high concentrations of TCPs like you suggested, it wasn’t very effective. Instead, Entropy guided me to a spot that they said had a high concentration of scraps (I can’t see them so I had to take their word for it.) To test if it was a spawn point, we sat there thinking of TCP types until one showed up! (Again, there aren’t so many spawn points here nor people who are thinking of TCP types, the chances of seeing a TCP we thought of in this manner is far higher than it would be on Morbit.) I thought it was very clever of it, and I had a lot of fun trying to figure out this puzzle together. It was like a treasure hunt! ]D

SPAWN POINTS No. 3
Today Entropy and I saw some people in masks and white coats taking away some TCPs. We hid so that they couldn’t see us, but one of them came close enough to our hiding spot that I was able to get a picture of their face.
[Image: 5TqZS9i.png]

They seemed to be using the same method we had come up with, of thinking of types and waiting for them to show up. I wanted to stop them but Entropy told me not too. I think of Entropy as being so brave but they seemed nervous. It turns out that the masked people are followers of Tonic. Entropy said that the people were going to bring the TCPs to Tonic, to see if they would help in his research. Tonic’s followers would do anything to impress Tonic, which is why Entropy was nervous. It says that Tonic is not a bad person though, and that he will most certainly release all of the TCPs who do not wish to be test subjects. He does not take unwilling test subjects. That made me feel a bit better. Entropy and I watched them leave.

Messages In This Thread
[TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by skinstealer - 09-23-2019, 11:35 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-24-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-27-2019, 04:32 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 09-29-2019, 03:17 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 09-30-2019, 08:40 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by allhallowed - 10-01-2019, 08:26 PM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 10-07-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by knux400 - 10-08-2019, 11:57 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 10-08-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 10-09-2019, 12:23 AM
RE: [TCPDEX] TCP Research Initiative - by cosmo - 10-10-2019, 07:31 PM