Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TCPDEX] Points Shop
I will keep Casket
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: 1CfomIT.png]
NAME: Casket
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TYPE: Corpse (Dimensional Anomaly)
NOTES:  Excellent performance in all ability tests, has no qualms about using it around others. Insists that she is actually deceased, and that her main goal is to either raise more dead as companions or find a nice tomb to rest in. Prefers not to eat in general, but leans towards meaty food type products if given a choice. Has low energy levels and moves slowly, avoids socialization unless necessary. Will need a housing situation that can accommodate for her eccentricities as well as her typing. Some infractions with staff, mainly due to the occasional urge to chase other TCPs- she does, however, always let them go.

[You may now use Casket for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about her- she is yours now!]

[Image: M9wrHFN.png]
[Image: jym7Mv9.png]
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
And I'll throw you another 50 points for an Id for Casket

name: Casket
type: Corpse (Dimensional Anomaly)
pronouns: She/Her
zone: Hoopla
stamp color: A dark blue/black like her body
background colors: Greys like her bandages
background type: Hearts

Total - 50
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Me again. I'd like to request an id card for Regal.

Name: Regal
Type: Dragon (Dimensional Anomaly)
Pronouns: She/Her
Zone: Epiphora (Skippop)
Stamp Color: Purple
Background Colors: Orange and blue
Background Type: Stars
[Image: Y9D7SnQ.png]
one lab roll please!
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
You are presented with a randomly matched file...

[Image: 28oq5Bj.png]
Judy, the cat type!
Keep or Exchange?
Keep for ribboncharm!
Also another lab roll please
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~

[Image: 28oq5Bj.png]
NAME: Judy
PRONOUNS: They/Them
TYPE: Cat
NOTES: Good performance in most ability tests, though they struggle when put under significant amounts of pressure. Gets nervous in stressful situations and starts to make mistakes, and will continue to panic until calmed down. Prefers meaty food type products, has average energy levels, and is shy when it comes to socialization. Will need a gentle housing situation willing to be patient with them. Good behavior with all staff, no infractions. 

[You may now use Judy for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about them- they are yours now!]

[Image: xclbk2o.png]
Cantor, the eyeball type!
Keep or exchange?
can i get a fancy type specific prize box roll for democracy type?
no longer active
@chemtrails
You are presented with a new TCP file...
[Image: BvTX8Eq.png]
Electra, the democracy type!
Keep or exchange?
exchange
no longer active
@victorianflorist @RudeBuster

here you are!

[Image: qQLvbpK.png][Image: BoafNcM.png][Image: XqcvMBb.png]
can i try another roll for the democracy type? sending points!
no longer active
[Image: Jato1x8.png]
Oakland, the democracy type!
Keep or exchange?
exchange
no longer active
another prize box democracy roll, please!
no longer active

[Image: OblCEE2.png]
Marcel, the democracy type!
Keep or exchange?
keep! =D
no longer active
Oh gosh i completely forgot:
Keep cantor! 

Also another lab roll please! And one fancy type specific slime (body) roll!

@chemtrails
[Image: OblCEE2.png]
NAME: Marcel
TYPE: Democracy (Designer Modifier)
NOTES:  Has struggled in ability tests, but shows determination and drive to improve. Has a difficult time managing their ability, especially when put into hectic situations. Prefers sour food type products, has average energy levels, and can be hesitant to socialize in large groups. Will need a housing situation with ample space to relax and unwind, preferably with a stable location. No infractions with staff, good behavior all around.

[You may now use Marcel for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about them- they are yours now!]

[Image: ae8QPpW.png]
Sappy, the slime type!
Keep or exchange?

[Image: 8O1LG4x.png]
Creature, the heartache type!
Keep or exchange?
Keep both!!

Also an ID card for Teddy please! (with clothes)

[Image: 644224092681011286_unknown.png] [Image: 644236061031268372_Teddy_Stamp_2.png]

name: Teddy
type: loss
pronouns: they/them
zone: Retreat
background colors: pastel sunset colors (like orange/purple)

stamp color: pastel sunset color (whatever fits the background)
background type: dots

One fancy prize box roll, please!
[Image: 3DaQdhK.png]
An Id for Maiden please 

-name: Maiden
-type: Bastard
-pronouns: She/Her
-zone: Luxson
-color for stamp: Surprise me
-colors for bg: pale blue and blood red, give me the scary bastard
-type of bg: spades

I'd like her without her helmet (dress is optional), but is it possible to give her 6 marks? Drew this and it kinda shows what I mean, spoiled for TCP gore
Show ContentSpoiler:
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: xclbk2o.png]
NAME: Cantor
TYPE: Eyeball (Designer Modifier)
NOTES:  Performs well in ability tests, seems especially curious about placing eyeballs in places they've never been before. Very strategic, enjoys puzzles. Prefers sweet food type products, has high energy levels, and enjoys socialization on a regular basis. Is very enthusiastic about being rehomed, but will require a housing situation comfortable with body types, especially ones that like using their abilities. Good behavior with staff, no infractions.

[You may now use Cantor for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about them- they are yours now!]

[Image: ae8QPpW.png]
NAME: Sappy
TYPE: Slime (Designer Modifier)
NOTES:  Struggles in ability tests, prone to making messes wherever they go. Is only moderately distressed by this fact, and always tries to clean up after themself (to varying degrees of success). Enjoys sour food type products, has lower energy levels, and enjoys moderate socialization. Would like a patient housing situation, especially if there's less fragile or delicate things to potentially damage. Good behavior with staff, no infractions (aside from a few messy rooms).
Performs well in ability tests, seems especially curious about placing eyeballs in places they've never been before. Very strategic, enjoys puzzles. Pr

[You may now use Sappy for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about them- they are yours now!]

[Image: 8O1LG4x.png]
NAME: Creature
PRONOUNS: It/Its
TYPE: Heartache (Dimensional Anomaly)
NOTES:  Struggles in ability tests, seems to have a deep loathing of its ability and all it represents. Yearns for its "past life" despite insisting it was lonely, and will talk for hours about its partner to those who will listen. Prefers savory food type products, has average energy levels, and hides from most socialization. Will require a housing situation that allows for communication with its dimensional partner, and preferably one with quiet spaces. Good behavior with staff, no infractions. 

[You may now use Creature for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about it- it is yours now!]

[Image: xI87Ra5.png]
Wendy, the Crowbar type!
Keep or exchange?
Keep! Definitely keep.
[Image: 3DaQdhK.png]
Another lab roll please!

[Image: ZZ7Sioz.png]
Oakland, the democracy type!
Keep or exchange?
Keep definitely!!!

[Image: ZjCKmW5.png]
[Image: jPoVn6n.png]
@Pichi2214 @AceOfNothing enjoy!
[Image: xI87Ra5.png]
NAME: Wendy
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TYPE: Crowbar (Designer Modifier)
NOTES:  Proficient in all ability tests, though for obvious reasons we have not tested any further crowbar replacements. Has no issue doing repair work when needed, and has found a niche in helping those around the lab. Prefers sour food type products, has average energy levels, and is fairly social. Despite her helpful nature when it comes to mechanics and chores, she has a bit of a mischievous streak, and has pulled many pranks on the other residents. Will require a patient housing situation, multiple infractions with staff.

[You may now use Wendy for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about her- she is yours now!]

[Image: ZZ7Sioz.png]
NAME: Oakland
PRONOUNS: They/Them
TYPE: Democracy (Designer Modifier)
NOTES:  Performed decently in ability tests, though they struggle with tasks requiring memorization, especially of long numbers or directions. Has used their ability outside of tests to help settle disputes among fellow specimens- has a strong future in utilizing this ability so long as they're given accommodations. Prefers meaty food type products, has high energy levels, and is very social. Makes friends easily even if they have a hard time keeping track of everyone, and should rehome without issue. Good behavior, no infractions with staff.

[You may now use Oakland for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about them- they are yours now!]
1 Fancy Author-type roll please
You are presented with a new file...
[Image: J67fzbw.png]
Mary Jane, the author type!
Keep or exchange?
Keep !
One lab roll please :D

NAME: Mary Jane
PRONOUNS: She/Her
TYPE: Author (Designer Modifier)
NOTES:  Struggles in ability tests under pressure, but has no issue writing when given time and space. Prefers writing poetry and short stories over long fiction and autobiographical work. Prefers savory food type products, has average energy levels, and is not very social. Behaves well overall due to her avoidance of trouble (and most social interactions), and will rehome easily. Requires a housing situation that will allow her to do creative work, no exceptions.

[You may now use Mary Jane for TCPdex RPs! You are welcome to customize/change any details about her- she is yours now!]

@Pichi2214 
[Image: wOEpTHC.png]

Jerry, the Slime (Form) type!
Keep or exchange?
keep!