Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TCP: ??? SESSION DISCUSSION THREAD
> DISCUSS.

OK here we are! get your bearings! talk to other players before you get your communicator or ooc! the world's ur oyster!!! i'll start - if you've got any questions or think something should be changed, drop it in here. it's probably a good idea to keep up w/ the discussion thread before ur replies jic! 

any opinions on what to name the session? more fun if everyone chimes in, we can base it on the world or whatever y'all want
just popping in to say while i wont be participating myself, you can always request information in the advanced notes thread if you're curious and want details on an existing TCP type for roleplay purposes (though remember- you can Always deviate from the notes given, they are the majority case and it can be really fun to subvert what's given)
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
some extra notes abt first spawns- i did random color palettes for these in 2-5 colors, slightly edited/rerolled til they weren't uhh too similar to tell apart. no idea what was with the rng on that one cos there shoulda been like 16.8 mil options! tuning fork type... i just went wild with but its ears also can b used as one; talked over the base design for blood oath with ari and then decided to make the eyespots similar to promise type's. *hands you a tcp hands you a t*

also feel free 2 edit the designs or colors if u want
i'm choosing not to look at the other tcps until i encounter them in game but i'm sure you did a great job w 'em!! i really love how tuning fork type turned out aaa
no longer active
Blood oath and tuning fork both look pretty cool. And, all the cats look very spiffy with their respective colors! Very cool to see.