Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TCP: >NEW GAME
[Image: white%20page.png]
You wake up to a white void, surrounded by nothingness.

Among your first thoughts, a small amount of knowledge floods into your head.
"GIVE- sharing gifts makes the kitties happy and well! anything can be a gift. 
CREATE- the void is pretty but has full of nothing! kitties can't walk or play on nothing. 
NAME- naming kitties makes them unique and special! they like two syllables best. 
TEACH- kitties have nothing but fluff in their heads! teaching things will make them skilled and strong. 
CHECK- checking kitties is a good way to make sure everything's okay! sometimes they have secrets. 
SPAWN: if you already have a kitty, you'll need more to keep them company! spawning with words helps you make more, but only if the limit says it's ok. 
KILL: sometimes kitties aren't nice to eachother, or go bad along the way. this helps you keep things friendly!"

Kitties? You don't know exactly what this entails, but you may as well give it a try.

Your TCP Limit is now: 1
back at it again at krispy kreme
>SPAWN: thalassophobia
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
Create: low gravity (like, earth moon gravity level) world with a big grassy plain, a few forests and a shallow inland sea with several islands connected by subterranean tunnel systems
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
>SPAWN: thalassophobia
seconding

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
spawn jacks type
no longer active
Seconding jacks and grassy plain!

Also CREATE peaceful water snakes
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
> CREATE: some pretty stars!! maybe a moon? a visible galaxy?gotta give kitties somethin to look up at. 

+ 1 to thalassophobia but will it be okay for there to be a sea??
>CREATE aquatic fruit
:3
>CREATE: Some pretty stars, a moon, a shallow sea, low gravity, a grassy plain, forests, islands with subterranean tunnels, aquatic fruit, peaceful water snakes.
>SPAWN: Thalassophobia 

[Image: tcp%202%20page%201.png]

It seems that almost an entire galaxy's worth of stars appears in an instant. A small planet is created with an even smaller moon to orbit it. This planet houses shallow oceans, ample fruit, and friendly fauna. A grassy plain is created alongside the ocean, a few clusters of trees scattered about. More landmasses form in the distance, currently unseen from the angle you're looking at.

There should be a TCP here, but all you see are stars on the water-

[Image: tcp%202%20page%202.png]

Ah. There it is.
Drops of water spray up around it as it surfaces, setting it's eyespots upon the stars for the first time.

This kitty may need a name.
>name: petal
no longer active
>name: Starlight
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
+1 for Starlight
Give Me Your Coins
+1 for starlight! (also i love ur art...!!)
Starlight sounds good! Once we name them, let's CHECK them to see how they're doing.

(Really good art btw, the sky is beautiful!!)
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

>CHECK: Starlight

[Image: tcp%202%20page%203.png]

You check the newly named Starlight. It seems to be relatively fine, if not a bit overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stars in the sky. It never thought there were this many things existing with it.

Starlight is an Abstract TCP, and is able to apply immense pressure on an object or an area at the cost of health.

Starlight's health is GREAT.
Teach: Sign Language, Speech
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Also; thankye for the compliments Smile i may have bitten off more than i can chew with that sky but i will try my best!

Edit: oh god it just turned it into an emoji
if starlight’s already a bit overwhelmed, maybe we should give it a note first? prolly have to teach it reading first unfortunately but that way it can signal us if it needs a bit to process
If it's overwhelmed, we should hold off on teaching it anything for now. Give it a few moments to wander around and explore, and let it get used to its surroundings. CHECK Starlight again after about... I dunno, 60 seconds? We can adjust what we want to do based on how it's feeling then.

(what a BEAN!!!!!)

[ADOPTS]

[Image: tcp%202%20page%204.png]

You give Starlight a moment to calm down and collect itself.
After a few moments, it gets out of the water, gingerly walking on the beach. It kicks at the sand, and seems to take joy in how the sand puffs up and drifts away in the low gravity. It lets out a small laugh that sounds not too unlike the clicks and whitsles of a dolphin.

Would you like to give it a note and teach it things now? If so, what would you like to say to it?
awwwww!

Let's welcome Startlight to the world! Tell it a couple of basics, maybe Teach/ offer to Teach a couple of things as well and let it know that we're here if it'd like/need anything made (i.e. shelter, things to do etc.). Also we should let Starlight know when we're going to Teach stuff, so it can brace itself, as learning a whole lot of info all at once can be a bit much

If we're going to introduce ourselves we should probably also think of a name yeah? I think we can worry about appearance in a bit, but a name would probably help Starlight out a bit

(also agreeing with Knux, this art rules)

Seconding the above. Teaching the basics (Probably especially communication including Speech, Sign, Reading, Writing) and doing general introductions would probably be a good idea. Once communication is solid from there other things can be organized and done better. Picking out a name so Starlight has a name to refer to when asking for help is also probably not a bad idea, but I don't have any ideas. (And of course, this also looks to be a wonderful adventure. The environment and character look lovely.)

Other than that...it'd probably be good to wait to get introductions sorted out before covering other things like potential housing or things to encourage exploring, like a telescope or other things like that.
Let's start with teaching SPEECH, SIGN LANGUAGE, READING and WRITING. Hopefully once we can talk to Starlight, we'll be able to get a better idea of what it wants.

[ADOPTS]

TEACH: Speech, Reading, Writing, Sign Language
CREATE: A note

[Image: tcp%202%20page%205.png]

As a note appears in front of it, Starlight lets out a surprised squeak before falling backwards onto the sand. It now knows how to speak, but it just seems to be laying on the sand for a bit, processing things. It decides to read the note once it's done laying down.

What would you like to say to it?
hi starlight, it’s nice to meet you! sorry if that was a lot, we wanted to make sure you could understand and ask for things before we did much more ^^ if you talk or sign to us, we’ll know, so it should be easy to reply if/when u want
(NO idea on a name unfortunately umm.. i mean we dont necessarily have to give a name, just say we’re a god and that we want to help? unsure if we r a collective or singlet, so!)
[Image: tcp%202%20page%206.png]

Starlight begins to read the note, slightly surprised at how useful this new reading skill is. 

It sits for a few moments, thinking about what it wants.

[Image: tcp%202%20page%207.png]

Suddenly, it puts up a finger, as though it suddenly has an idea. It begins rattling off requests, excitedly whistling away. It would like something soft and heavy, maybe a place to stay, and it would also like to know more about those bright things above them.

After dumping their small shopping list of wants, it lets out a few satisfied clicks.

Realizing that it may have said too many things, it apologizes if that is too many things to do.
> GIVE [STARLIGHT]: Weighted Blanket Cloak, Telescope, Book of Astronomy

> CREATE: Beach house
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
i think it’d be sweet to additionally on top of the astronomy stuff tell it that it’s named after said bright things!

but yeah, let’s reassure them that it’s not too much/they don’t need to worry, and probably say that when they get inside they can ask for more specific things to make them comfy?
CREATE: small wooden beach hut, something that can easily be expanded should more TCPs show up. One living room/lounge area plus one bedroom, the weighted blanket can go inside with the bed.

Also suggesting we change the telescope to a larger, more powerful one, and mount it on the railing just outside the front.

[ADOPTS]

seconding mounted telescope- it's a good aesthetic
no longer active
>CREATE: Beach House (One lounge, one bedroom), Mounted Telescope, Book of Astronomy
>GIVE [STARLIGHT]: Weighted Blanket

[Image: tcp%202%20page%208.png]

A wooden beach hut seems to build itself out of nothing in front of Starlight's eyes. It seems to like watching the boards fasten themselves together. A small, but powerful mounted telescope appears on the porch, and that seems to catch Starlight's attention the most.

The main room in the beach house works as a lounge, the astronomy books are contained within. The upstairs portion is Starlight's room, it currently contains a weighted blanket and a bed.

The TCP LIMIT has been increased to: 3
it took me long enough
Create: Koi Pond, Stellar (star) Koi, Star Fish

There is no rush BF, you're doing awesome.
no worries bf, even if u did take longer it'd be okay!

if we can catch a spawn b4 someone else does, maybe smt aquatic or a nature type of some sort?
(06-06-2021, 03:09 AM)victorianflorist Wrote: Create: Koi Pond, Stellar (star) Koi, Star Fish

seconding this

spawn: ghost apple type

tell starlight to feel free to explore the house and check out the telescope. also we're making it a new friend and we hope they will get along.
no longer active

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.