Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SHOP] FANCIFUL FLEURISHES
[FICKLE_FANCIER]:
[Image: d2e7da1700390fd9853ae3721f5cee29.png]
[IMAGE ID: Above is a calligraphical depiction of the words "FANCIFUL FLEURISHES" in a dull orange or rust color. Flourishes is intentionally misspelled to evoke the word Fleur, as flowers are sometimes referred to.]

[Image: butter1CLR.gif]
[IMAGE ID: An animated .gif of a butterfly with orange wings with black, banded markings. The butterfly gently flaps and flexes its wings, as if perched on some unseen tree trunk.

[FICKLE_FANCIER]: This shop, owned by the one and only [FICKLE_FANCIER] is one made with the intent of them offering their services in writing various prose, poetry, instruction text, image description/accessible writing, or whatever else your heart desires. They simply warn you that their services are only applicable if said writing remains within the third person. Fick has their rates listed below for their various services.

(Disclaimer - Writing can be done in other tenses, other than the third person, though it will not be posted in the thread for continuity reasons. Please PM requests for any writing of this type.)

RATES
Please provide your budget at the top of your application, as well as in the required field. 
(Application listed below)
PROSE
2 Cash Per Line | 10 Cash Per Line for Ghost Writing (UNCREDITED WORK)
- Rates applies for stream of consciousness writings, instruction text, as well as other examples of prose.

POETRY
5 Cash Per Stanza | 15 Cash Per Stanza for Ghost Writing (UNCREDITED WORK)
- Rate varies based on the requirements of the client.
- Differing poetic styles may be charged at different rates

IMAGE DESCRIPTION
3 Cash Per Line | 12 Cash Per Line for Ghost Writing (UNCREDITED WORK)
- Rate will vary based on the complexity of the image.
- Discounted rates may apply for those who personally require image ID for accessibility, please inquire within Fick's PMs.

CONTENT WRITING
RATES VARY 
- Article writing, Blogposts, etc.
- Researched work.

CONTRACTS
RATES VARY
- Legal Writing
- Magically binding

PRINTING SERVIES
RATES VARY
- Shipping and handling may apply
- Physical documentation

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) [Fickle_Fancier] will not knowingly pen work that is meant to be used as a submission for a classroom assignment and in the event of that occurrence all right the client has to Fick's work will be forfeit.
2) [Fickle_Fancier] retains the right to all work that they produce and may claim any written piece as a part of their portfolio or use otherwise. Said work must be credited when shared by the client in a public digital space. This does not apply to pieces that have been ghost-written, as the client has purchased the exclusive rights to the piece, and Fick retains no public claim to the work.
3) Fick may refuse, cancel, or refund any commission at any time for any reason but will not retain any funds, regardless of work produced at the point of refusal, cancellation, or refund.
4) In the event of client cancellation, Fick retains the 3/4ths of the Cash payment as a deposit for services already rendered and is required to issue the remainder as a refund. Fick may, in special cases, see fit to refund additional portions of the cash payment, but this is up to Fick's discretion.
5) Work created at the behest of clients does not reflect Fick's personal opinions in any way shape or form, and assumptions as such are disrespectful.
FORM

Quote:
$ CASH
USERNAME:
SERVICE:
BUDGET:
GHOST WRITTEN: [YES] [NO]
[TASTY_TREAT]:

could i get a single stanza poem about cooking? i'm super curious as to what this'll be like!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[FICKLE_FANCIER]: Fick kindly asks that TT use the form next time but appreciates their excitement. They state that TT's order will be 5 cash.

SUGAR AND SPICE

Everything nice,
On a bowl or a plate.
A sweet surprise,
Or savory pies.
Tastes meant to sate.
Sugar and spice.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[TASTY_TREAT]: shoot, sorry! 
[TASTY_TREAT]: will send over right away, sorry about that!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[_chill_]: do song lyrics count as poetry or prose?
[_chill_]: looking for a bridge for this song I've been working on, not ghost-written
[_chill_]: well
[_chill_]: ok it's kinda ghostwritten but not in the way that you described
[_chill_]: the song is about a singer getting increasingly paranoid that there are ghosts in their apartment
[_chill_]: and the bridge is a few lines from one of the ghosts themselves
[_chill_]: how much do you think that sort of writing would cost me?
[_chill_]: doesn't need to rhyme or fit the pattern of the rest of the song, I give you full creative freedom on that front, I just have a certain vibe I'm aiming for
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[FICKLE_FANCIER]: They say that it will cost you merely 20 Cash, as Flick will receive accreditation in the songs publication, as they admittedly are excited to work on such a project.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[_chill_]: I'll send that over then, gimme just a moment
[_chill_]: alright, sent
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[FICKLE_FANCIER]:

Please message them at the same handle on Messiroom, that way both you and them can work together. They are incredibly excited.