Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TRADING?] PWYW Moodboard Character Thread
Trading 
PWYW MOODBOARD CHARACTERS

Hi everyone! Something new here I’d like to try out
You give me a mood board, I’ll make a character. This will be pay what you want with forum cash.

Very small thing to fill out:
Type of character: (suggested but not limited to: TCP, Morbitian, General Anthro)(Surprise Me is acceptable)
*For TCP: Do you have a preference for a single type cat or a hybrid? (Surprise Me is acceptable)
*For Morbitian And General Anthro: Are hybrid species okay? (Ex: Beatfox/Mothlie, Ferret/Dog) (Surprise Me is acceptable)
Moodboard: (You can request a theme and let me make one but I Need Something. I’m asking for At Least 3 pictures for a Moodboard, or if requesting a theme give me a couple word prompts (Ex: Circus, Pastel, Worn out)or a color palette)
Other Comments:

Once it’s made and posted it’s yours, you can change it or keep it as is, you can give it away. Don’t sell for money? Forum Cash is okay but like…. If you have me 10 cash don’t sell it for 100
If you make something with them I’d love to see!
If you have questions ask! 

Couple things to Note (Aka Rules)
  • I’m not doing this necessarily first come first serve. If someone asks for 3 characters and someone else asks for 1, I might switch between them.
  • I work full time, sometimes I am busier than others. Please understand I might take a bit of time to complete things.
  • If you post multiple Moodboards and want the characters posted together, specify that please. I do plan to post them as completed.
  • You can direct me towards specific things for character species (Ex: Asking for a Karacel hybrid, having mice in your Moodboard) but understand I do want some creative liberty
    • Meaning: Don’t ask me a Goat/Mask type tcp, or specific species morphs. Please. I want this to be somewhat of a surprise, I want you to like the character but surprise is part of this

• You can post Moodboards here (post them in Quest Assets for an easy BB code) or send them in Discord, but please specify you’re doing that.
  • I’m open to giving them some kind of flavor text but ask/specify what you’d like? Like Hobbies, favorite color, general vibe I got from them. (Can ask me after they’re made also)
  • If you have questions ask! 

I have a couple examples!

MORBITIAN
[Image: 9_22_02_24_7_07_56.png][Image: 9_22_02_24_7_11_50.png]

Bullistic Beatfox/Eel Aquatic Species
Theme: Sunrise/Midday/Sunset

TCP
[Image: 9_22_02_24_7_09_46.png][Image: 9_22_02_24_7_13_43.png]

Dog Pack/Rat type
Edible Modifier, Tail Anomaly
Theme: Pizza Toppings (Toppings Don’t Touch)

GENERAL ANTHRO
[Image: 9_22_02_24_7_10_21.png][Image: 9_22_02_24_7_17_40.png]

Theme: Precambrian Weird

Hope you all enjoy at least seeing what I make!

Also: Thank you to Marxz as this idea is partly based on their Emoji Thread and he gave me the moodboard themes! I appreciate your patience with this taking some time to get to.
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: 2_22_02_24_8_41_15.png]
[image description: a 4 image moodboard, featuring a colorful chevron quilt with bold patterns, a surface covered in chocolate chip cookies, a whale tail breaching the ocean surface, and a retro TV with a warm feeling.]

hmmMMmmmmMMmmmm
a moodboard for me, percy! i want to get mackerel a friend on a Little Guy base and hex them. [Image: tcp_evil_small.png] blurb would also be cool (something like a little fun fact about interests, maybe?), but please, go crazy.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
(02-22-2024, 08:45 AM)skinstealer Wrote: [Image: 2_22_02_24_8_41_15.png]
[image description: a 4 image moodboard, featuring a colorful chevron quilt with bold patterns, a surface covered in chocolate chip cookies, a whale tail breaching the ocean surface, and a retro TV with a warm feeling.]

hmmMMmmmmMMmmmm
a moodboard for me, percy! i want to get mackerel a friend on a Little Guy base and hex them. [Image: tcp_evil_small.png] blurb would also be cool (something like a little fun fact about interests, maybe?), but please, go crazy.

First one!
[Image: 9_24_02_24_5_05_54.png]

Some fun facts about them lets see

I believe they’re a cartoon addict and love baking treats to go with the show they’re watching. They build pillow forts to hang out with friends and read comic books, a big fan of anything that involves superpowers. They like taking old shirts to make toys or blankets for friends.
Other fun fact: originally I had it’s suit as a blanket draped over them like a cape, but it felt too bulky

Hope you like them Percy!
Give Me Your Coins
yessss really good....sent over points! i may try to make this guy soon!
Thank you a bunch!!! Show me if you do, I'm very happy you like them  [Image: tcp_blush_small.png]
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: 12_24_02_24_5_42_39.png]

Here's a moodboard y'all put together for me Ages ago that I've had lying around (intial prompt was Wet Season/Dry Season)

Looking for A Morbitian (Hybrid OK, but non TCP, non Birdtaur if that's alright) or General Anthro otherwise go nuts
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
here for another (but for me, rin, this time)

type: another little guy!!

moodboard:

[Image: 2_26_02_24_3_04_47.png]
[image description: a moodboard featuring a blue and rainbow clown themed beanie baby, a sparkly heart bokeh, blue plush fabric, and a crescent moon in a night sky]

blurb very much welcome, thank you so much!
(02-24-2024, 05:52 AM)MarxzVulpez Wrote: [Image: 12_24_02_24_5_42_39.png]

Here's a moodboard y'all put together for me Ages ago that I've had lying around (intial prompt was Wet Season/Dry Season)

Looking for A Morbitian (Hybrid OK, but non TCP, non Birdtaur if that's alright) or General Anthro otherwise go nuts

Okay! Here we are!

[Image: 9_26_02_24_4_28_52.png]

Elemental (Cloud/Light Hybrid)
Coloring is based heavily on Okapi

Maybe leans more towards wet season, tried to be a middle ground.
Give Me Your Coins
(02-26-2024, 03:06 AM)skinstealer Wrote: here for another (but for me, rin, this time)

type: another little guy!!

moodboard:

[Image: 2_26_02_24_3_04_47.png]
[image description: a moodboard featuring a blue and rainbow clown themed beanie baby, a sparkly heart bokeh, blue plush fabric, and a crescent moon in a night sky]

blurb very much welcome, thank you so much!

Creature time! Was vibing

[Image: 9_26_02_24_6_07_46.png]

“This curious creature travels at night to take lost toys back to their home. Their presence is often considered soothing. They can’t be found easily, and slip away when they’re not needed”

Hope you like!
Give Me Your Coins
we already told you on discord but we love this guy so much, gonna be a lot of fun to hex!!

new system member so...let's get her a little guy!
[Image: 2_26_02_24_9_30_46.png]
[image description: a 4 image moodboard, featuring gummy soda candies, bubblegum balls, a neon theater, and dreamy clouds]

you know the deal...little guy time!
(02-26-2024, 09:32 PM)skinstealer Wrote: we already told you on discord but we love this guy so much, gonna be a lot of fun to hex!!

new system member so...let's get her a little guy!
[Image: 2_26_02_24_9_30_46.png]
[image description: a 4 image moodboard, featuring gummy soda candies, bubblegum balls, a neon theater, and dreamy clouds]

you know the deal...little guy time!

Okay Bubblegum! Here we go

[Image: 9_27_02_24_1_46_30.png]

“This creature is sweet and charming, very talkative. They like making friendly bets with people they know, usually asking for candy instead of money. They aren’t fond of being of being talked down to, and very carefully plan revenge.”

Hope you like em!!
Give Me Your Coins
thanked you TONS on discord but we RETURN...our synergy continues

[Image: 2_29_02_24_11_12_47.png]
[image description: a moodboard made up of 3 images of ink-based liquid art and one image of paintbrushes]

moodboard for mellow's little guy! he leans into canines, but you can do whatever you like!
(you can keep the markings fairly simple/texture-friendly mellow just really likes liquid art)

thank you again!
(02-29-2024, 11:15 PM)skinstealer Wrote: thanked you TONS on discord but we RETURN...our synergy continues

[Image: 2_29_02_24_11_12_47.png]
[image description: a moodboard made up of 3 images of ink-based liquid art and one image of paintbrushes]

moodboard for mellow's little guy! he leans into canines, but you can do whatever you like!
(you can keep the markings fairly simple/texture-friendly mellow just really likes liquid art)

thank you again!

[Image: 9_01_03_24_4_09_45.png]

Hope this works!
Feel a little bad not giving em a thing like the others so little one]

”They spend a lot of time watching the sky, seeing how the colors change throughout the day. They like collecting resin pour items and love experimenting with “odd” color combo paint pours. The don’t like sharing art supplies.”
Give Me Your Coins
ohh shit this is REALLY good, we can totally make textures like this!! thank you so much!
Yay!! Very happy to hear, sorry I was a bit nervous! Happy you like!
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: 2_04_03_24_3_44_05.png]
[image description: a collage featuring a blanket, a tree branch with crows, a close up of a leather cushion, and a close up of a crow.]

it's vanilla time!!!!!!!!!!!
little guy, yes to the blurb! looking forward to seeing what you cook up...
(03-04-2024, 03:45 AM)skinstealer Wrote: [Image: 2_04_03_24_3_44_05.png]
[image description: a collage featuring a blanket, a tree branch with crows, a close up of a leather cushion, and a close up of a crow.]

it's vanilla time!!!!!!!!!!!
little guy, yes to the blurb! looking forward to seeing what you cook up...

Aaaannnnd little guy

[Image: 9_05_03_24_2_22_53.png]

“It wonders through the woods, hiding in the shade, it’s said to bring messages to those who need aid. The fire in its eyes will only dim when all of your outcomes look too grim”
Anyway, mysterious but soft vibes I got from them.
Give Me Your Coins
holy shit this looks amazing! going to be super interesting making this guy, i think we can really work with this
back for another board little guy...

[Image: 2_17_03_24_6_47_57.png]
[image description: a four image moodboard, featuring pink liquid ink, someone applying a bandaid, blue and white pills against a pink background, and two artist's mannequins]

this one's for dolly!
(03-17-2024, 06:49 PM)skinstealer Wrote: back for another board little guy...

[Image: 2_17_03_24_6_47_57.png]
[image description: a four image moodboard, featuring pink liquid ink, someone applying a bandaid, blue and white pills against a pink background, and two artist's mannequins]

this one's for dolly!

Here we go!!
This was… base was maybe a bit edited too heavily sorry

[Image: 9_18_03_24_4_55_10.png]

“A tumbling toy with faded paint, no one quite takes it seriously. But it is always there when needed and always prepared for an adventure. They also enjoy picnics on sunny days and listening to gentle rain.”
Give Me Your Coins
nope this is perfect!! and the orb style meanss it'll work great in petz, you're totally fine!

thank you so much!!