Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SEEKING:GROUP] Getaway
looking to starting seeing if people are interested in putting characters in established morbit towns and creating mini RP groups that way, instead of having things be scattered all over the place! just starting with getaway for now, considering thats the only commissioned town so far, but there is another one in the works

info on getaway can be found here, i figure we can talk over what characters would be good for this and what would be fun to work with for roleplays (an officially run sunchaser aquarium roleplay thread for sure, considering thats an established canon location)

canon character im throwing into the ring as an establishing one is stormcloud, a TCP gifted conceptually to me by marxz and someone who i figure either works for sunchaser or at the very least, Goes There A Hell of A Lot

[Image: GKok3DP.png]

Show Me What You Got
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
Though they're not designed yet, I really think Sirius, my sugar glider concept that you (Rin) gifted me.

They have a lace motif and I could see them working in one of those vintage but still kitschy souvenir shops, boasting the seaside grandma aesthetic that you can get on the east coast, all doilies, seashell soaps, and pinks.

They'd likely have some struggles living away from Concept focused healthcare but I think that's be interesting to play with.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: Ok8BrU4.png]

Want to throw in a new tcp of mine, Sunrise Twist (Sunrise for short).
They're a professional diver who also trains juvenile inkblot rays, helping with their temperaments for aquariums.

I wanted them to be a more adventurous character, exploring ship wrecks and tracking horror vents off shore. I also imagine they could be a guide for tourists on dives, but its probably not their favorite thing to do.
Give Me Your Coins
hmmmm so getaway has a couple small neighborhoods and isnt a very big town in general...its very likely that these characters live in the same area, or at the very least any TCP characters live in the same complex/setup- maybe some kind of building/tiny neighborhood??? what would be good for that do you think
Hmm, maybe a like floating village sort of deal? Where the houses are basically on floats or stilts and are connected by piers.
They can look supper cool aesthetically but aren't super practical considering storms/horrors.

I love the idea of them all living in the same neighborhood though. Makes interactions a lot easier.
Give Me Your Coins
yeah i wouldnt exactly expect a hoopla town to be like...Practical about TCP living situations tbh, and theres the marketability aspect of "look at our cute little TCP village!!! its adorable!!! come and stay there!!" 

lets do stilts/piers, i think stormcloud would like diving off into the water for regular swims whenever the water's deemed safe
also worth noting that stormcloud is a system, heads are cumulus, stratus and nimbus from stage left to right
Sunrise can offer a service of diving after storms to try and collect items that people lost. Also give them a good chance to see if the waters are safe or not. Horror attacks are in a different category though.
Probably charge citizens less than tourists if anything at all.

Also now going to assume people take selfies infront of the "cute floating cats" and Sunrise is going to have a tally on their wall of how many they can photo bomb with a rude gesture
Give Me Your Coins
Also I love all three of them being named after clouds
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: image0.jpg]
I think hapless would live here too.  
I think that they try to clean up beach trash.
:3