COOPER & CO. creation.
Please register to begin.

USERNAME: ________
PLANET OF ORIGIN: ________
AVATAR DESCRIPTION/IMAGE: ________

WELCOME TO YOUR SALOON
ROOM NAME: HAVEN
MODERATOR: TAINTED_BREATH
This digital space shall load upon the entry of [4] individuals, as set by this room's moderator.

OCC NOTES
This RP takes place in an extradimensional space created by the Greater God of Conduction, Cooper. 
You may Log-on and roleplay as yourself or a character from morbit.
For your initial message only put fill out the registration above. 
I will rotate people or increase the number of allowed players if need arises.
Think of this akin to VRchat.

Formatting is as follows:

USERNAME: Conversation
ACTION
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Username: Klark
Planet Of Origin: Morbit
Avatar: Pure white basic TCP with no modifiers, anomalies, or conditions that alter the appearance.
USERNAME: [BAD_DEATH]
PLANET OF ORIGIN: Morbit
AVATAR DESCRIPTION/IMAGE: A large, spectacled slime creature in a lab coat, feline in appearance
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
USERNAME: JOHN MACDANELLS
PLANET OF ORIGIN: "EARTH"
AVATAR DESCRIPTION: Tall human man with short black hair in a dark gray shirt and nondescript pants. His shoes are missing textures and appear to be made of a red checkerboard pattern. He is holding an instrument and smiling.
[Image: 7ypC3K8.gif]
USERNAME: knux400
PLANET OF ORIGIN: Earth
AVATAR DESCRIPTION: [Image: k4_ref_by_knux400_dc6ogrp-pre.jpg?token=...lOaSJbbQTY]
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
CAPACITY DETECTED!
GENERATING......

WELCOME TO HAVEN

However you're viewing the scene before you, you watch as the loading screen gives way to a white blank space. 
The blank space is divided by a bright green wireframe, the lines define an old western saloon for a brief moment before shifting instead to a natural scene, realistic colors filling in the wireframe lines like water poured into a glass.

A square firepit is the center of the space, its borders defined by irregular stones which occasionally flicker into a uniform, brick shape before resolving into their irregular shape.
Logs and stone seats surround the firepit. They are shaped as you would assume but occasionally flicker into the rigid shape of cubes before returning to their actual shapes. Five tents line a semicircle along one side of the circular camp that is the center of HAVEN. 
Pine and cedar trees make up a dense woodland past your tents. 
Opposite from the woods is a long sloping shore that leads down to a crystal blue lake, a dock stretching out with two canoes tethered there. 
Several massive, full moons sit about in the sky above the lake, illuminating the camp and shining bright on the surface of the lake.
The five of you appear gradually; first wireframes approximating your shapes, color, and then finally shadows and highlights and your avatars join with the scene.
A fire ignites in the pit and sound suddenly washes over you; the snap and pop of the flames, some wood hissing with evaporating moisture, and the sounds of far off birds and frogs in the summer night.
You can nearly smell the woodsmoke and fresh earth as you survey your surroundings.

A message floats before each of your faces.

WELCOME TO HAVEN!
ENJOY THE SCENE, HAVE A NICE CONVERSATION, AND FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!
-[TAINTED_BREATH]
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
I summon a cube
Klark would like to have a glass of water from the saloon
The red robot carefully steps down towards the docks, admiring the scenery as it walks.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[BAD_DEATH]: wow...a little more woodsy than i expected
[BAD_DEATH]: hows everybody doin
knux400: personally not a fan of woodsy but it works tbh
knux400: im doin alright, how you doing?
knux400: does anyone know if this boat is usable?

[ADOPTS]

[BAD_DEATH]: i mean i just came in so i have no idea
[BAD_DEATH]: why, you wanna go for a little ride around? i cant imagine thatd control super well haha
My cube is large and powerful
Klark would also like to boat.
INPUTS DETECTED

DESIRE: CUBE; Augments - LARGE | POWERFUL

A cube manifests within JOHN's hand, it glows a bright blue and emits a small amount of fog. JOHN's hand appears to be burning where it makes contact with the cube.

DESIRE: BOAT

The boat moored at the dock expands to accommodate the forms of those wishing to attempt the boat ride.

As Knux progresses towards the boat, the scene unloads behind him. The woods and tents disappear as more of the lake loads. [BAD_DEATH], Klark, and JOHN are forced to their feet and driven after Knux400.
JOHN stands on my cube with his textureless feet. My cube uses its power to float towards the center of the lake. JOHN is still smiling.
Completely unaware as to the mayhem it's causing the other players, the red robot grabs an oar and starts boating out onto the lake.

knux400: its actually not that bad tbh
knux400: a little slow but thats realism for ya

[ADOPTS]

[BAD_DEATH]: hold up, hold up!!

The slime creature runs out towards the dock, trying to leap for the robot's boat.

[BAD_DEATH]: i don't want the world tossing me into the lake!
knux400: wait what

The red robot whips its head around just in time to see the flying slime creature heading its way.

knux400: wait slow down i'm not sure this boat can take that kind of impact!!!!

[ADOPTS]

Klark joins boat.
"Careful now, don't want to rock the boat."
DESIRE: Transport

JOHN's cube expands as it accommodates his weight. It zooms towards the center of the lake, nearly throwing him off. 

Klark and B_D are thrown into the boat as the world accommodates JOHN's rapid travel. 

DESIRE: Impact

The boat rocks wildly, luckily it doesn't capsize. The trio is quickly drenched.
The robot instinctively shields themself from the water before regaining their composure.

knux400: man it's a really good thing this is just an avatar of a robot instead of an actual robot and therefore water doesn't do anything to it
knux400: so uh
knux400: sorry bout that, i didn't know the rendering system worked like that
knux400: how you guys doin

[ADOPTS]

"i am wet. i would like a saltines to dry out."
[BAD_DEATH]: ...great
[BAD_DEATH]: well now that we're all soaking wet maybe we should introduce ourselves
knux400: ok i guess? i mean we can literally see our names in the chat window but w/e
knux400: i'm knux

[ADOPTS]

"i am klark"
DESIRE: Accuracy

Knux400's avatar begins acting erratically at random, simulating water damage accurate to their make and model.

DESIRE: Salt

A light sprinkling of salt falls over Klark and the other passengers of the boat. The water is moderately absorbed.

DESIRE: [HIDDEN]

A dark shape appears deep under the surface of the lake. 

The party is not yet aware of its nature and have not taken notice of it
my cube desires to replace the lake water with foam packing peanuts, a substance my cube enjoys
DESIRE: Transmutation

The lake water is quickly replaced by mint green packing peanuts.

The boat rocks underneath the trio as packing peanuts are thrown into the air by a huge shape underneath the boat. 

Peanuts are thrown into the boat by this thing's flailing.
USERNAME: fireflipgiirl87
PLANET OF ORIGIN: morbit? lol
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[BAD_DEATH]: i'm dys-oh god this shit's gonna get everywhere why am i made of slime in a time like this
knux400: WHAAAT THE FUCK
knux400: why is the fuckign loch ness monster here

The robot does its best to grip the sides of the boat, holding on for dear life.

[ADOPTS]

klark seems unfazed by the situation
"oh thats a big fish"
"now if only i had a fishing rod"
my cube grows large and wiggly in anticipation of the fish's arrival
NEW USER DETECTED!

ROOM STATUS: FULL
5/5 users detected

Amidst the commotion, a small line of text appears on the sky above the party.
It reads-

[fireflipgiirl87 has been registered]

Moments later, FFG appears in the boat with the party.

DESIRE: Fishing Rod

A sturdy fishing rod appears over Klark, falling into the boat.

DESIRE: Anticipation

JOHN's cube wiggles with anticipation.

DESIRE: Respiration

The flailing form of a massive scaled fish rises above the cresting packing peanuts, spraying the inhabitants of the boat with styrofoam pieces. It gasps for breath, its gills and mouth full of peanuts where water once was. It roars as it spits out packing peanuts, its gills rapidly changing into terrestrial lungs. It's lobed fins knocking packing peanuts about as it shifts itself upright. Its beady eye catches the sight of the boat and locks onto it.

DESIRE: [Hidden]

The fish rears as it growls at the boat, its eyes filled with rage.
My cube desires immediate fish therapy. It wants to know why the fish is so upset. Please scale us all up to fish size and teach us fish language and fish psychology.
She recoils at first at the sight of the beast, but a huge grin quickly spreads across her face.
fireflipgiirl87: action adventure rp got it! uh,,,ooc question sorry! would I be able 2 switch between this form and anoher one or do you only get one? im fine with either just wodnerinb
She glances between the other members of the boat. She waves.
fireflipgiirl87: h-hello, im Rey.
She says this next part in a near whisper.
fireflipgiirl87: i think i joined a bit late sorry. can anyone ctahc me up on why we're being attacked?
knux400: i honestly have no clue, this fish just sort of appeared out of nowhere
knux400: its a giant fish though it cant be that bad

The red robot faces the fish with its fists raised.

[ADOPTS]

[BAD_DEATH]: okay so who made the fish
[BAD_DEATH]: like, that's how this works, right? someone had to have made it?
fireflipgiirl87: wait we can make things in this game? how?
knux400: uhhh wasn't me
knux400: i didn't even know you could make things
knux400: maybe it was that guy with the cube?

The red robot doesn't take its eyes off the fish.

[ADOPTS]