Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[RAFFLE] TCP Worldbuilding Game
this will get a better name i swear

the rules are simple folks:

1. every week (or as often i can get to this), there'll be a raffle. typically i'm betting the prize to be a basic gacha pack, but who knows- i might do something special if we get enough people interested, or if it's a holiday
  2. each week will have a prompt for you + your TCPs- things like specific kinds of fashion, environments, backstory, etc. all you have to do to enter is present some kind of worldbuilding/design done towards that prompt, through any medium. writing, 2D, 3D, anything at any level of finish is welcome! get creative with it!
  3. all entries count towards the raffle, regardless of what it is- names will be pulled randomly.
  4. that's it, have fun!

this week's prompt is: everyday wear!

[Image: boopboopeveryday.png]

what does your TCP wear daily? why does this appeal to them, what makes this their go-to?
your entry can be as simple or as thorough as you like! have fun!

this raffle will end at 5/18/2019 at 12:00 AM, with the prize of a basic TCP gacha pack!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
FROG HIVE wears overalls because someone once told them farmers wear overalls and farmers grow things and they didn't specify what farmers actually grew. Even if someone else did correct them at this point, they still wouldn't stop wearing them.
[Image: unknown.png]
Delia wears big comfy clothing that covers most of their shiny body.
Usually they wear a long soft dress with big pockets so that they can hide their hands in them, as well as some pants and boots. Everything they wear is usually a bit dull in color so they won't attract as much attention.
Also they love to put on big poofy scarves or other accessories on their neck to cover more skin and make them feel more secure (additionally poofy scarves are just really comfy)
Addiotionally they got gifted a necklace with a silver leaf on it, shaped like the ones on the vines of the god of the sanctuary they life in by said god (who still lacks a name) as a sign that they are under its protection and will always have someone to turn to. Delia always wears the necklace beneath their clothes, holding onto it when their anxiety gets worse to calm themselves down.
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
ALLTHRILL tends to wear loose fitting, cheap clothes. Since his mechanical arms tend to rip apart whatever he's wearing, and the fact that if he gets so much as a light scrape his clothes will combust into flames, he's gotta be able to replace them easy, and he couldn't give a shit if his clothes actually fit properly. Though he does tend towards hoodies and t-shirts with rude phrases on them, because he enjoys pissing people off.
[Image: Mermaid_Clothes_casual.png]Mermaid refuses to wear anything that isn't formal leaning, this is the most casual his teammates ever got him.
[Image: cris_clothes.png]
The Locket: Cris purchased their locket at a thrift store, after determining it was the right weight and texture for use as a stim toy. Only after they got home did they realize the locket had a compartment for a picture. Since they felt it would be silly to be walking around with an empty locket, they printed out a picture of one of their favorite Wattplants and put it in the locket.

General style: Anything stimmy. They prefer heavier, coarse fabrics, so long as the material isn’t scratchy. Turtlenecks tend to be their garment of choice, as they cover up most of the gore on their neck. Gummy has knitted them several sweaters with extra wide and tall necks for this purpose.
Maple is paticular about her wardrobe. Being hollow, it's hard for her to be attached to things. So she doesn't form preferences for paticular clothes or styles but she does for textures. She like rough, coarse fabrics like hemp. A hemp sweatshirt with khaki shorts isn't an uncommon sight in her various ensembles. The rough fabric is also common to the naturalistic styles of Fallow's Island.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Droplet likes to knit sweaters for herself and can usually be seen wearing one, the one she wears most often is one that has a large plus sign with a mushroom in it that as a small heart in the mushroom, her best friend has a matching one. she wears it to remember that shes not alone and that someone cares about her, she wears it the most often, usually also wearing a pair of yellow rain boots. which are surprisingly good for the snowy environment she lives her life in. sometimes she will be sporting a nice knitted yellow hat.
:3
     Kokona wears long dresses in either velvet or silk, usually velvet. The dresses are usually red with gold trim and long sleeves, but occasionally the colors are reversed. She wears a black velvet collar, occasionally with a red flower decoration, and often has present bows on her head, both intentionally and accidentally, it happens when you're always preparing gifts for people. The collar has stuck around from when she used to live in Solitude, it's very dear and she never takes it off.

This started as a way to keep warm, but be easy enough to function in. Someone told her around that time that she looked like she belonged in a holiday card, and she adored that idea. It's stuck since then, even if it doesn't always fit the zone she's staying in. She doesn't like wearing green, as she thinks she's already green enough.

Bonus:
     Gremontal feels a bit out of place among it's friends in the session, and incredibly out of place in the forest. It doesn't have any beautiful leaves, doesn't look like any creature, it just stands out. Does Grem actually belong in a garden? He didn't think so. Everyone else knew what they were supposed to do.

So when he's gifted his costume by their god, it is skeptical to say the least. It's never heard of a gnome, why did it belong in a garden. It takes a bit of coaxing to get them to put on the costume, and even more to read the note that accompanied. A brief apology is on it, stating that their god was sorry Gremontal didn’t feel like it belonged. To fix that, they wanted it to be the gardens protector! Apparently gnomes did that, they kept the garden safe, and their god had made them to fill that role, as gardens were very fragile things.

Gremontal was very proud of this role, it seemed so… important.  If they were made for this, they could do that. It would keep their friends safe, that’s all Grem really wanted.
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: T3CVM3J.png][Image: wrqvIgS.png]
Being a mechanic, most of Rolla's outfits can be described in an overall + shirt combo. The colours tend to vary; but his 'old reliable' is a white shirt with a pair of orange overalls to compliment his red and yellow colours.

When in a more casual setting, Rolla can sometimes be seen wearing a basic shirt and shorts, nothing too fancy, just comfortable. Utility's the name of the game.
hahahaha

yeah
(to be updated later with links to where i'll put my tcps and such)
Stardust would love to wear nice, loose dresses with repeating patterns, possibly geometric or floral, and maybe a sunhat? No, no, a backwards baseball cap. Those are cool, right? She loves looking at different ribbon designs in the store, and would love to wear some as a belt, alternating it throughout the days. She would love all of this, sure. But she isn't tangible so... it's not really possible.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
When Xanax wears any clothing at all and has brought itself to be out in public, it pours itself into oversized rain boots and a poncho --  its bodily integrity tends to devolve the more anxious it gets, and while it won't melt for real, it always fears it will. Wrapped up in plastic and rubber, it feels like it'll be less of an inconvenience if it does! Recently, as a gift&when it is feeling better, it's taken to brightly mascot printed ponchos, and boots that make silly duck noises when it walks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Noodles likes to wear a thin green vest. At least as long as it stays green. They need to wash out tomato sauce stains fairly often.
[Image: rzf07ji.png]

Quotil has yet to find a decent Gore-Proof fabric line, and instead sports the "all rubber" look.  They've taken a liking to decorating their neck and arms, after all if they are so large why waste that space? Though, its hard to find a comfortable full body that they can open with their clumsiness, so they'll stick to a fairly open look.
All the better for them, it gives them a proper chance to sport part of their prized sticker collection, recently Quotil has grown a liking to the new hit show "The Gauntlet" and bought a pack of stickers for each challenge thus far.
god all of these entries rule, your TCPs look fantastic dressed up

the winner of this week's raffle is.... @RedGreenBlue !!! congrats, you win a SUPER sparkly gacha pack!
[Image: M3Go4Sq.png]
we'll DM you your cats on discord- feel free to keep/trade/gift whatever you want, they're yours to play with!

this week's theme is...9 to 5 uniforms!
what does your TCP wear on the job? what helps them get work done?

[Image: 9to5.png]
this raffle will end at 5/25/2019 at 12:00 AM, with the prize of a basic TCP gacha pack!
[HOARDING PILE ENTRY "LIRA" UNLOCKED]
[Image: 1PtEAKx.png]

I give you 3 guesses at to what Tary is covering his knuckles with.
[Image: essence_smock.png]
Essence uses their ability to manifest cubes that inspire positive emotions in those around them, which they then paint in order to sell online. To keep paint from getting on its usual clothes, it wears a painter's smock over an old sweater.
Grayscale being a knife type has a hard time taking care of himself, he usually wears a poncho like thing over himself when he works, hes a painter, he wears the poncho to cover his arm blades, because if he gets paint on them its painful to clean it up. he also wears a small rain hat over the knife on his head.
Palmer, a powdery equation-type, is an accountant in solititude. Palmer's job nessecitates formal attire with a crisp suit jacket and dress pants. Palmer carries around a briefcase.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: unknown.png]
The corpse type Tribute runs at a little funeral home in Tale, therefore she oftentimes dresses fairly formal. However she also wears casual clothings at times, depending on what she thinks is more suited for the specific person visiting her, trying to create a welcoming or safe environment for those that are in need for her services and not stressing them even more.
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~

at the risk of being a bit repetitive
[Image: T3CVM3J.png]
As a mechanic in Precipice, Rolla wears a set of overalls over a shirt. The overalls come with 3 pockets where the wheel type can put his tools to get to work quickly without having to take his toolbox as often. While his favourite set is orange on white, he does enjoy using cooler colours from time to time, resorting to blues and even purples over the white t-shirt. It's not uncommon for the clothing to carry oil stains from the hard work done to a TCP's ride to make it run smoothly.
hahahaha

yeah
Achates is a cat with no real idea of what they want to do in life, so they just do. The collision type works at a Waxmart, which is an upgrade from Spitzers but not somewhere you want to end up stuck. Waxmart has a semi-strick dress code, making the employees were black dress pants and white shirts (which must be purchased from the store). Sometimes on weekends they're allowed to wear black jeans, which have useful features like decent pockets and belt loops. The higher ups get to wear gray vests with pockets, that's not Achates. Achates is also allowed to wear a hat in the backroom when it's cold, and likes beanies with those poof things on the end. Shoes are sneakers or boots, but color doesn't matter so you can be creative! If you must know, the employee's all agree that these clothes are horrible for working retail, but you don't get to make the decisions, do you Achates? No, no you don't.
Give Me Your Coins
Lacie works at a dollmaker's shop! For convenience and aesthetic's sake, it often wears the same beautiful doll clothing as is made for what's on sale - frilly and OTT - but when it's needed for something other than customer service, it has small shorts under its dresses, and decent footwear in case there's needles laying around. It doesn't need anything other than the shoes for active work, but it wears shorts/bloomers anyways to keep up the aesthetic, and because it feels more comfortable in clothing.
Apex Predator works at a (small) warehouse, so they wear one of those cool bright orange safety vests and hard hats. They'd wear the safety pants too, but they keep getting caught on their leg hooks.
the winner of this week's raffle is....@Pichi2214!!

[Image: gacha022.png]

good job everybody, all of your TCPs look ready to get to work!

this week's theme is... food!

[Image: food.png]

what kind of food types does your TCP go for? can they consume other matter? what's their favorite meal?

this raffle will end on may 31st, at 12:00 am! 
the price will be a raffle coloration TCP gacha pack! good luck!
[Image: Gacha-Bakery.png]
Cake's bakery has a problem. Every single day this... trio of TCPs comes in during the morning, and orders a dangerously large amount of pastries. One of them eats in the messiest, perhaps cruelest way anyone can consume a confection. Another scavenges anything he can find, while this does lead to a strikingly spotless floor (which is relieving after the first member) it is nonetheless concerning. The final member of the trio eats like a regular person, but tips so large that Cake can't just ban them because this one is somehow capable of bankrolling the extreme eating habits of the other two.

And they can somehow ignore Prophet staring them down.
Fearless has forgotten what food types taste like, substituting an artificial healing matter of their own design for all usage of their ability that they require, since it's more readily available and cheaper to acquire. It tastes absolutely terrible, like unsweetened low quality coffee and raw chicken did a fusion dance and became less than the sum of their parts. Attempts to improve the taste have all failed.
Alcohol typing cw/

An unnamed vodka type can't eat, per se, but if its bottle was broken off highly enough on the 'stem', you can slosh other food types into it! It modifies its fluid, but it also just makes it feel a little better. It seems to enjoy fruit flavors the most, but 'solid' food of any kind is a little uncomfortable.
[Image: tea_time.png]
While not exactly a meal, Lavender very much enjoys drinking tea! Any flavor will do, though typically they will default to Earl Grey or chamomile if given the choice. However, their absolute favorite thing to do with their tea is to wordlessly dump 5+ packets of sugar into it and drink up the awful, tea-steeped, sugar sludge at the bottom of their cup.
No picture because Rolla's already been posted twice--

Rolla doesn't eat too often, mostly out of habit from being busy; though he does eat when he needs some energy or for easier recovery. In that case, he tends to favour particularly bubbling drinks like sodas, or simple solids like bread, sometimes citrus.
hahahaha

yeah
Twain Troubles
Article 176
Face For Feasts, The Coin Beasts
A Brief Summary
     Whether or not you like it, I think it’s safe to say we have all met a facebank at some point. If you are new here and haven’t had the… pleasure yet, welcome to my article summary, maybe this will give you a strange sort of warning as to what exactly the big deal is with facebanks. Facebanks have the natural instinct to seek out and eat your coins. While they are polite enough to let you give them the coins and not take them, they will follow you until you give in and feed them. When they are close enough, they begin slapping their cheeks, a noise that can’t… really be described, just experienced. If you leave your wallet on a table while one is following you, it will bat at it until you comply. They know when you have coins, if you try to hide them they will just stare. It is not easy to get them in for an interview. I had several I tried to get to talk, but they only took my change and disappeared. There’s a video surfacing of someone chasing a small herd of facebanks down the street asking them for an interview- that’s not me. That’s just a funny tiger type that looks like me. Probably part kitsune if you think it has multiple tails like the rumor says. 
     One facebank informed me they will bake coins into bread and other things at their friends bakery, which started as a joke but he really liked the bread. I met one facebank hybrid, a five type mind you, who supplied you with Fear Slime for a price, taking no health damage. I keep it in a jar, I really don’t know what else to do with it, but I have it. Back to my original point, facebank hybrids seem to have more control for their coin hunger, and are often able to use their other parts abilities after being paid a proper amount. Further exploration may be needed, although I don’t know how… should I put out an ad again? No one responded to the facebank call last time, except this one guy in a facebank suit. They couldn’t eat coins, I really don’t understand why they came. This should conclude my article summary, I hope you take the time to read the proper article when it comes out. While I may be painted as a bumbling idiot by some of my colleagues, I do put a lot of effort into my articles. I do hope you take the time to see that.
~ Twain

This became more complicated then I wanted it to be. I just wanted to write about Twain writing about facebanks eating coins. I do not have a good explanation for this. I wonder what to do with all of the “extra content” I wrote.
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: tcpdex:eyeball004.png?w=199&h=142&tok=b0dfbf][Image: tcpdex:citrus004.png]

hapless the citrus type likes  to go sailing with sunfish while they are out on the boat and sunfish seems tired and hapless lets them have some of her. now hapless is very clumsy and tends to get her fruit juice everywhere, which sunfish then cleans up by devouring the juice, its a good way to keep the boat clean and s distraction from getting the water in their eyes. while most would hate the mess that hapless makes, sunfish loves it. with hapless around no one needs to pack a lunch or invite bread type and jelly type over, they have what they need right here.
Hayball has been friends with a mint tea/honey type for a long time and therefore quite enjoys drinking mint tea in general out of fondness for their friend and just because it is a good tasting tea in and of itself! (their absolute favorite will always be their friend's honey tea though)
Generally speaking Hayball likes most kinds of teas and prefers them over other food types, followed by other drinks or some jelly like types like honey or, well, jelly type.
If someone would offer them any bits of food types though as a present they will accept them and at least try out how they taste, happy that the other person thought about them.

congrats to @seppawku for winning this raffle!! everyone's entries were fantastic, and your TCPs look well fed.
[Image: tYKKetM.png]

this week's theme is... living spaces!

(sorry no image this time)
where does your TCP live? what kinds of customization have they done to their environment? what's living there like?

this raffle will end on june 7th, at 12:00 am!
the price will be a raffle coloration TCP gacha pack! good luck!
[Image: Lucent-Relax.png]
Though they have no particular home, Lucent has many secret digs across various points of Taverne, but even someone as reclusive and secretive as them needs to relax. They often set up rooms to relax and laze about in, running cables and whatever else they can think of to keep them rested on their long digging trips.
[Image: BgF52tJ.png]

Luther lives in a little house in Solitude, only a short walk from the shores. His home is filled with very muted and calming colors. The inside is very minimalistic, besides the seashell trinkets scattered about his home he creates from the shells and glass he finds on his walks. Most of the time he is in his open living space usually meditating or praticing his interprative dancing skills. His favorite tunes to dance too are the ones he hears naturally from the sea breeze as it itself dances through the many widchimes Luther hangs in his yard. One could argue their is a limit to the appropriate amount of windchimes one should have. Luther however has excieded this limit and is very proud. Each made of different materials making many different enjoyable sounds, but he is partial to one he made himself from shells and seaglass. The outside of his home is just as humble as the inside, save for the widchimes and Luther also enjoys spending time relaxing on his porch drinking tea as he listens to the sea and his chimes.
If I dont regret anything I probably didnt do it right.
Droplet lives in whimsy she lives in a small cottage with her best friend cole the fairy ring type. its warm and cozy. contrasting the harsh cold environment. they hate living in whimsy, it was always cold. and she dreamed of moving to solitude with cole. her friends would send her post cars from where they live, a hoopla postcard from her friend patchwork the bat type. a wonder postcard from dapper and grayscale, and a solitude postcard from Bold. she dreamed of the massive buildings and many many happy tcps and morbitians. but she had a job to do in whimsy. to make everyone more happy. it was her duty as a positivity type to make everyone more happy? to trek through the snow and the chilling cold and bring happiness right?
Cluster and Dream live in a fairly large beach house in Hoopla, which is quite obviously heavily modified as they have not painted the new wood they used to extend original house. Cluster and Dream renovated it themselves after two separate cats ran away screaming, distressing Cluster greatly. The house does have windows, but at the request of cluster these windows are either blackened or have boards of wood over them, so if someone came peeking they wouldn't be able to look inside and scare her by... being scared. Their is a normal door for Dream, and a garage like door for Cluster to enter and exit from. Outside the house you will often see Dream building large sandcastle cities, watching them get washed away by the waves. They bring a lot of shells and sea objects up by the house and have them collected in various piles., which Cluster likes to sort through. She will not stop you from stealing from these piles, instead just watches from the house windows and mentally tallies what they've lost.
Give Me Your Coins
Rolla, as those watching the Gauntlet might know, is a Precipice resident. He lives in a small complex containing a home with enough beds for his crew and himself, as well as the workshop he works at as a mechanic. Though cozy, sometimes the crew (and Rolla himself) wish that the living space was larger to allow them more custom decorations; they don't have much when it comes to furniture, the main things of note being a couch and a refrigerator with a few assorted food items.
hahahaha

yeah
Crocus and Lavender live in a complex-sized florist stand. The top of the stand is a typical flower display, but underneath the stand is a two-story, TCP-sized building. The first floor is a flower shop which sells Lavender’s TCP-sized flower art. In the back of the store is Lavender’s workshop where they put the finishing touches on their creations. Upstairs is a modest bedroom and dining/living room. Their place might not be very fancy, but it suits their needs and they love being around their flowers and each other.