Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST] Mortis Doodle Thread
[Image: VhsTbvA.png]

sometimes there is a gay bat made of slime. and that slime bat heavily disapproves of your coworkers and takes you out for ice cream after meeting him that neither of you can really afford to get but it's okay because he's really cute. and is going to key pete's car
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
open for doodle requests today, anything goes character-wise but i'll prioritize plaything and the house characters, as well as ones from our unnamed system project
mist and shrump bff moments
George with a telescope!
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: 2_21_05_23_9_33_14.png]

i dont know how to draw telescopes
Yesss
how bout Simon and Shrump “bonding”
Hmmm, may I request a Shriek and Fritz or Roulette and Devo hanging out?
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
https://imgflip.com/s/meme/Why-Cant-I-Hold-All-These-Limes.jpg

George: "why cant i hold all these snails"
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
mmmgh ill draw these but give me warmup suggestions as well
Draw Docket
Give Me Your Coins
idk who is around right now but id love to see more expressions/those kinda "just living their life poses/action" sketches of any of the people in the system sona pile
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
Oh Can I request something mermay adjacent? Maybe a sweetbait drawing or any Gummi Catfish people
yeeee
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: 2_24_05_23_6_37_04.png]

we'll do system gay pile tomorrow probably
Good morning. I come asking for morning warmups- pick from any of my characters here.

[Image: 2_25_05_23_5_47_58.png]
Bobbin Pin- A faux plush type TCP with doubts on whether they really qualify as a person or not due to their artificial status and strange creator. All of their posting online is screened.

Also this one
How about Fierce reacting to someone accidentally using them as a table, like putting a coffee cup or book down on their back. And can I request Epoch and Bump gardening?
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: 2_25_05_23_7_25_47.png]
Here we go. Did a bunch of characters I am thinking about also
copying and pasting from q+a: i'm new to having characters as myself (rin split, you know how it is) but i've got a couple of guys that are...very in progress. as in i have nothing. but maybe we could figure out stuff together?

[Image: 2_31_05_23_7_19_00.png]
???? the Flesh Type- resident of the assisted living facility a bunch of us have TCPs in, there for violent behavior, but not a bad guy.

[Image: 2_31_05_23_7_20_06.png]
Pleather- a chimera fish type with a penchant for handicrafts and thrifting...

[Image: 2_31_05_23_7_21_15.png]
Briskly- a maze trialsgoer...no idea what to do for her

????- a member of the comorbid system, some kind of dandelion-adorned monster. people hesitate to be around them, even if they're sweet and gentle- possibly reminds them of bad memories?
hmm i guess same request as prior, i love seeing designs from the system pile soo... if you wanna figure out ??? design wise i'd be super excited to see what you come up with :o
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[Image: 2_31_05_23_7_58_40.png]

weird guy...
Give flesh type a notebook to draw in and vent
Give Me Your Coins
[Image: 2_31_05_23_8_47_48.png]
OH GODDDDDDDDDDD ITS BEEN SO LONGGGG anyway it's valentine's day request your character pairings and we'll draw them being cute. you know the rules. any characters go (including other peoples' on the team if you have refs) but be respectful and do 3 at a time
Tim x Devo
and this would never happen nor do I want it to BUT...
Cindi x Polka
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
A weapon to surpass last year's clown....

(I dunno go for some fun but noncanon as fuck ships)
[Image: blazblue.png]
[Image: 2_14_02_24_10_23_43.png]
[image description: devo lounging against tim, the two of them exchanging loving glances in their...casualwear? underwear? not sure what i was going for.]

gays...the gays...when will they reunite among THE SYSTEM DRAMA

[Image: 2_14_02_24_10_23_54.png]
[image description: polka pointing to herself with a little speech bubble going Heart ?, cindi clearly not interested]

okay so we've never actually drawn cindi before and uhhh. uhhhhhhh. hmmmm. i don't think we realized that they're that cute
[Image: 2_14_02_24_10_57_53.png]

[image description: eastwood and voidsy walking along, with voidsy patting eastwood's shoulder. both of them are in crop tops and skirts.]

eastwood and voidsy have probably been on like. One Or Two dates. they go okay at best.
Two characters on a blind date who would immediately hate each other on every level and try to get through it without talking if possible,

Two characters doing something daring that neither would alone.
[Image: blazblue.png]
actually speaking of systems... maybe Strawberry x Bucket?
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
Kevin and Marnet?
Give Me Your Coins
hmmm, how about some Heartsong characters? Cerulean and Roux (Prismic Sanctum), Intuition and Yawn or Bit (Melocania)?

Como's Spacies (the rabbit and the snake)

and if anything (within reason) goes, mayyyyyyybe Miller and Wretch? idk I think it'd be a mess but I like the water and oil theming of it
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
Pick two at complete random using the same method as the question game... I embrace chaos
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.