Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Q&A] MORTIS RANDOM QUESTION HOUR
ok im having a shitty night so heres how this goes

we will open and close this thread for questions in sessions and whatever you give us, we have to answer, and it Will go in the wiki and be canon and we can't forget about it later like we do on discord

sessions opening and closing will be announced here and on discord, they will occasionally be themed, and there is a nonzero chance we will draw for them because 1) como is encouraging us (especially me, rin) to draw for fun more and 2) i need some incentive and reason to warrant actually pinging people for this

so here we go:

ASKING: RIN
THEME: NONE
LIMITS: NONE
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
if i had three cups upside down on a table and there was a pingpong ball in one of them and i shuffled them around in front of you then asked you to pick one, how many pictures of the spiderman do you have for my paper
Do most people in taverne eat ice-cream cake with a fork or a spoon?

Whats a word Philly can never spell right no matter how many times he tries?

Would Snuglin corp cut out parts of movies they don't like?

If you had to draw one character every day for a month who would you pick and why? Would it be different if you only had to draw them for a week?
Give Me Your Coins
if i had three cups upside down on a table and there was a pingpong ball in one of them and i shuffled them around in front of you then asked you to pick one, how many pictures of the spiderman do you have for my paper

none unless payment upfront, also project questions only pls

Do most people in taverne eat ice-cream cake with a fork or a spoon?

i don't think there's a real preference on this, but it'd be a pretty big dessert item in whimsy, hearth and solitude.

Whats a word Philly can never spell right no matter how many times he tries?

going to project my own spelling hell and say anything like accommodation, recommendation, anything, with those fucking double letters

Would Snuglin corp cut out parts of movies they don't like?

Yes, absolutely, snugco censors media constantly

If you had to draw one character every day for a month who would you pick and why? Would it be different if you only had to draw them for a week?

i had to draw so much chelsea and bucket that i'd probably be fine drawing more chelsea, but if i had to choose a character that wasn't her and change it up, probably philly or wilson. maes would also be nice, but i don't have enough of a grip on her design yet to be 100% confident in that yet- i have to get used to that for PCA, though. i'd draw her for a week easy, and probably should in advance for PCA, lmao
Are there any humanitarian efforts by well off zones to help people in zones like hoopla and consumption where things are bad?
Are there any humanitarian efforts by well off zones to help people in zones like hoopla and consumption where things are bad?

yes, absolutely. it's something i want to develop but want to make sure i do it right and look into how it's done with real life contexts both in the present and in historical contexts, especially with other team members before i make any big sweeping statements on it. wax and grind are definitely involved with that kind of thing though, with grind Attempting to make a difference in hoopla

also rein claims to be doing shit in consumption but

[Image: Kx793J8.png]

i'll let you be the judge of that when that wiki article drops
Show ContentSpoiler:
Cw: violation of rights

Any zones have better Healthcare then others?

Does Maes celebrate any holidays?
Give Me Your Coins
Cw: violation of rights
Show ContentSpoiler:

Any zones have better Healthcare then others?

precipice, hearth, and wonder have Real Good Healthcare! their wiki articles have more info on this- wonder will anyway, that'll be out eventually. hearth and precipice are up tho

Does Maes celebrate any holidays?

nope, maes is a fucking bah humbug scrooge when it comes to holidays and zen/como/myself have described her as "the businesswoman from the city who hates christmas" in the maes/charon relationship
What kinds of things are banned in Solitude that you think would surprise people? What isn't?
Give Me Your Coins
There's like a "god plane" right? How does that work and how do the gods travel between that and Morbit?
Would Snuglin corp sell Snuglin branded items?
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
What sorts of relics do museums on Morbit have? What are some famous pieces of fine art on Morbit?
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
What kinds of things are banned in Solitude that you think would surprise people? What isn't?
cw: mentions of alcohol/drugs, brief sexual mentions but not NSFW, not sure how to phrase it but government punishments along the line of forcible institutionalization?
Show ContentSpoiler:
as for what isn't banned that'd surprise you, uhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 
cw: really terrible police bullshit sorry the solitude article is gonna be rough
Show ContentSpoiler:
There's like a "god plane" right? How does that work and how do the gods travel between that and Morbit?

godspace is the plane that high gods have access to through mental focus, similar to a headspace- it is a plane where they can manifest in whatever forms they find most comfortable (not necessarily the forms they were given upon being placed on morbit) and shape the space into whatever they want, allowing them to practice creating things in a sandbox environment and, more commonly in modern day, have high god meetings together without having to all be in the same room. 

Would Snuglin corp sell Snuglin branded items?

yep, they do this!

What sorts of relics do museums on Morbit have? What are some famous pieces of fine art on Morbit?

i'd probably have to develop this on a deeper basis alongside morbit history, which isnt something i've dug into yet- will do so later!
What does pubic transportation look like in Hearth? How common is it to ride a bike in the city?
Has Rein ever faced serious public outrage for any of its actions?
Give Me Your Coins
What does public transportation look like in Hearth? How common is it to ride a bike in the city?

from the wiki: Transportation in Hearth is complicated and messy, with layers of roadways being the norm in order to accommodate for the massive population. Traffic jams are frequent, with many Hearthians stating that if you can, learning the immediate areas and keeping to traffic on foot or by small personal vehicle like bikes is far easier than dealing with a car or public transit via bus or shuttle.

Has Rein ever faced serious public outrage for any of its actions?

sure, but it's not like it's gone anywhere- people who protest rein seriously have a habit of disappearing and returning, walking back their prior statement with a profuse apology.
What are different genres of music native to morbit and morbit only?
What strategies do the people in Silt (Precipice district) use to avoid Terrors and Horrors?
whoops had an emotional bump in the road and got pretty tired- will save the questions for next time!

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.