Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
PRIMORDIAL
[Image: 7k1cj7s.png]

A young(?)  Idea At sleeps in its(?) pod.  Though it was only  Heart Heart  years ago that it was given life, it is only today(?) that it will be given a form!  What will the form of this  Arrow Exclamation be?
Clown
whatever it is it has a mohawk
Hexaped
Facebank
Give Me Your Coins
Tortured.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
small houseplant
horse
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
fern!
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
pod....
[Image: 3qOn13f.png]
Many thoughts race through your mind.  From concrete to abstract, simple to complex, you have so many ideas for forms.  You have no way of knowing this, but you'd swear your intense thinking is bright enough to light up a room.

[Image: gbAACXo.png]
You've got it!  Maybe.  You think.  You're definitely about to form into SOMETHING.

[Image: BLMCaMf.png]
You just need a few materials, aaaaaaaaaannnnnnd...

[Image: vjXF0D0.png]
...Ta-da?  You are now SOME WEIRD PLANT... THING.

[Image: dQpqgvk.png]

Ow.

[Image: FKbUfNV.png]
So NOW WHAT?
Achieve powered flight.
do an adorable little dance to celebrate our new form
achieve flight to do an adorable airborne dance
EDIT: also inspect surroundings
>BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
>also what's up with that red glowy thing above you
Oh right we have signatures
(05-17-2019, 07:15 AM)Orange Juice Goose Wrote: Achieve powered flight.

(05-17-2019, 07:21 AM)chemtrails Wrote: do an adorable little dance to celebrate our new form

(05-17-2019, 10:51 AM)RedGreenBlue Wrote: achieve flight to do an adorable airborne dance

[Image: ScVEcCS.png]

These are leaves, not wings or any sort of sophisticated limb.  Really, it's a miracle you can shuffle around at all, and if you tried to do either of those things you'd just hurt yourself.  Speaking of which, you're pretty sure physical harm right now would be bad for your FORM STABILITY.

(05-20-2019, 10:45 AM)1011686 Wrote: >what's up with that red glowy thing above you

[Image: risc87T.png]

You mean the fucking alarm?

Oh hey, someone turned that off.  Good, it was starting to give you a headache.

(05-20-2019, 10:45 AM)1011686 Wrote: >BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

(05-17-2019, 10:51 AM)RedGreenBlue Wrote: inspect surroundings

[Image: fgSnG6t.png]

You just did enough believing in yourself to warp reality and produce a corporeal vessel from the ether, so you're pretty wiped out re: that.

Instead, you're gonna inspect the only thing of note in this room: this weirdly designed computer.  Apparently you meet whatever physical characteristics are required for activating a touch screen.

[Image: STUaJ9A.png]

Let's see...  Password is BEEF WOMEN, obviously.  Yeah yeah, error error error, just exit out of those...  Some boring physics equations about selfnium, some stuff about thought osmosis...  About what you'd expect would be on this thing, tbh.  You wonder if you could open a brows-

???: Hey.

[Image: tp5UnOf.png]

???: I don't know if you can understand me, but if you don't get down from that you're ABOUT to understand "gun."
YOU: Oh hey Garret.  ...Please tell me that's a tranq gun.
Garret: I said.  Get.  Down.
YOU: It's not even loaded, is it?
Garret: I.  SAID.
YOU: Didn't turn the safety off either, I bet.
Garret: ...Yeah, right on all accounts.  Could you just stop trying to open firefox on the important science computer and come down here?
YOU: How'd you know I was...
Garret: Believe me, I've tried.
>Do you know that scientist guy? How? Didn't you just start existing?
>what does he want you to do anyway?
Oh right we have signatures
> Grapple him.
> Garret is sad and overworked and needs hugs
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif]