Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No where to go but up
[Image: image0.png]Oh 
hello! My name is Fiz! And today is a big day for me! I start my job at the HAAS TCP center. That’s the hearth air and space/science tcp center. It’s under ground which is a little weird for a space and air center but who am I to complain. Anyways, I don’t know why they clarified that it’s just for tcps, we are the only ones I’ve seen down here. But I mostly keep to myself. 
but I can’t leave until I find my ID and Keys! I’m not sure where they are! 

Where are the keys? CHOOSE 
A) under the hat
B) in the bowl
c) behind the potted plant
In da bowl, also pick up that hat, don't just leave stuff on your floor. don't ask about what my floor looks like.
Check under the hat first. If they're not there, put it on your head. It pays to be fashionable!
Behind the plant, important things are always near the plants
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[Image: image0.jpg]

[fiz picks the hat up. No keys there but they put the hat on their head. Next they look under the bowl]

there it is!
:3
[fiz picks it up and heads out the door.] 

A) stop at Barbs house before work 
B) head straight to work 
c) get some breakfast
You should probably head straight to work. Wouldn't want to be late on your first day!
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
you should stop at barb's house, we need to meet all the side characters
You can skip breakfast, not like you have a biological need to eat. Check in with barb and let them know where you're going so if bad things pop off at the suspiciously underground airspace center they can call the police if you're not back in like 24 hours
Fiz calls barb,  letting her know that they are heading to their first day of work. Barb tells Fiz to shoot for the stars. To which Fiz replies that, that was the plan. 

they slip on their shoes and head out the door, ready for their day to start.

the walk to  work is a pleasant one, it’s very quiet and there isn’t much traffic. 
The center is about five more minutes away. Fiz stops for a second the look at the rocks that line the walls. Suddenly a loud  crash is heard. Coming from the left side path, the science center is on the right. 

A) go back home
B) continue on, don’t want to be late 
C) investigate the noise
Better check out the noise, someone might be hurt.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.